Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) (26706 Views)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by xandy84: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nobody said it is easy to leave but people do it every minutes. You either fix you or complain for the rest of your life. My 2 cents.

Princedapace:

Easier said than done..

1 Like

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Mankosi: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

What a dolt.

I am solidly neck deep into the agric sector so I know what I am talking about.

I own my very own piggery which like these petty traders, I began with just one pregnant sow about 4 years ago and today its worth several millions with a good number of people under my employment and I just began expanding with an additional 12 hectares of land I just acquired for proper Agricultural diversification.

I said the above so you would know I understand their plight because I have been there and done that.

I talk about myself all the time and use it to encourage people who like you and the other guy look down at small beginnings.

I speak from a place of humility because I know how I began. You can keep weeping in pains over the joy these petty traders are expressing for being remembered for the first time by the FG.
no need for all the long grammar. The question now is, did u start with 10k? Pls Tell the truth and How much did u start with? Also compare that amount u started with with what's obtainable then and what's obtainable in nigeria today and tell me whether 10k is still money in nigeria of today.
Let me just tell u sth, those market women are just happy because they see it as a free money coming from federal govt and I can tell u that money is going to their children school to be paid as school fees cos the term just started so if u are thinking they will use it to grow their business then u are wrong because even the market women in question know that that amount is not even enough to buy their children's food for a week letalone buying goods that will make their business grow. I just Hope u don't pay ur workers 10k? That's if truly u have because that amount don't have value again in nigeria today
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
xandy84:
Nobody said it is easy to leave but people do it every minutes. You either fix you or complain for the rest of your life. My 2 cents.

I am not complaining biko.. I made a statement doesn't make me complain..

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Crossboy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:
this mama and her fellow trader thou
gringringrin
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mankosi:
no need for all the long grammar. The question now is, did u start with 10k? Pls Tell the truth and How much did u start with? Also compare that amount u started with with what's obtainable then and what's obtainable in nigeria today and tell me whether 10k is still money in nigeria of today.
Let me just tell u sth, those market women are just happy because they see it as a free money coming from federal govt and I can tell u that money is going to their children school to be paid as school fees cos the term just started so if u are thinking they will use it to grow their business then u are wrong because even the market women in question know that that amount is not even enough to buy their children's food for a week letalone buying goods that will make their business grow. I just Hope u don't pay ur workers 10k? That's if truly u have because that amount don't have value again in nigeria today

You have a very little mind and this flaw of yours is what makes the difference between the rich and the poor. The rich are mindful of every kobo while the poor are careless over 1k.

The rich understand the significance of 100k -1 naira and know that 99k is not same as 100k so every kobo counts but to poor minded people like you, you are full of wastage.

I began with almost 40k from the back of my house in a makeshift shelter I built myself despite not being a carpenter.

My capital was based on what I wanted to do. A petty trader who sells pepper or tomotoes or Okro or groundnuts would not require that much capital.

In fact there are people who began their own business by first selling for others while accruing their profits until it was large enough for them to stand on their own even if it would be in a small way.

The main capital everyone must have IS A STRONG WILL.

WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY.

Capital is just an addition. Ones will is everything.

10k is still a good amount of money to start a petty biz with or even grow one.

If you need some lessons on how to grow from zero, let me know and I would be glad to offer you tips for free.

stop thinking like a slave to money. Think like an entrepreneur to whom money is a tool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by slimshady1000: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
VERY SHAMEFUL!!! Some people still think like slaves!!!
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by oladele00(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
PERMANENT NPOWER VOLUNTEERS AND GIVE ASSENT TO THE NIGERIA PEACE CORPS BILL NOW, MONEKE TELLS FG.

moneke Leonard :

We criticise president Buhari,forgetting same man provided 500 thousand youths with a contract job for 2 years.

Same youths can not vote this man out if he reconsider permanenting them into the civil service nominal -roll as well as giving his assent to the Nigerian Peace Corps bill.

If buhari have this 500000 thousand youths from the NPOWER PROGRAM by his side and had apporoved the Nigeria Peace Corps bill, I wonder what PDP will still be fighting for.

There is no political party within the corners of African that can unseat a government who decides to permanent 500000 youths into different ministries couple with the officers from the Nigeria Peace Corps of established into work, which is why the presidency must see the need now to react fast.

APC still has the full capacity to its electoral victory come 2019 and that is realizable only if the right thing is done at the right time.

Rather than wasting time which gives rooms and ground to its opponent, I will suggest from my own political strategic sighting ,that apc should work on youths rather that chasing shadows.

It will be foolish for a man who own a spoon to be scared of a man promising to buy a spoon to turn the Garri well.

APC has the youths now and can make good use of them before it gets to its opponents.

I am using this medium to call upon elder states men in All progressive congress, APC .to consider the permanency of the NPOWER program which can be used as a political voting strength for 2019 election.

This is the greatest tool and opportunity of the APC led administration of president Mohammadu buhari to be re-elected into office without stress.

Remember just one candidate out of the 500000 volunteer can Fisher u an entire family member. This is an opportunity, this is a way forward as it will be a total jupitization of political record if these committed youths under your own initiated programs are sent back home after 2years of committed volunteerism.

The NPOWER program may have impacted knowledge just like our regular academics institution but didn't make these youths attractive to employers since there are presently no employing agency requesting for NPOWER certificate which these youths still do not have.

It is a big shame that no opposition party is has come to speak positive of these serving youths yet opens their mouths to talk of employing youths which already has the presidential contract.

Funny enough some state governors are too busy to see the worls of these youths but this isn't democratic and an unfair political symbiotism between states government and volunteers.

I expected all state government to have automatically absorbed these youths by now but unfortunately none had made such step.

I stand with the youth oriented government.

I stand with buhari!!!

I stand for good governance...

2 Likes

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by zaltman(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
ritylove:
this is how we will celebrate when buhari finally decents from presidency

Whoever your English teacher was\is, he/she had better refund your tuition fee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Oblang(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Munzy14:

10,000?? you are sick honestly. wat tangible business thrives on 10k. damn!. Only one who leaves in pernury thinks 10k is big money. I doubt if u are a working class. u must be a student or fresh graduates who are still feeding from counted money from parents.

So u know there are ppl that think 10k is big money. Those are the ones the money is meant for and they will use it judiciously..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Mankosi: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You have a very little mind and this flaw of yours is what makes the difference between the rich and the poor. The rich are mindful of every kobo while the poor are careless over 1k.

The rich understand the significance of 100k -1 naira and know that 99k is not same as 100k so every kobo counts but to poor minded people like you, you are full of wastage.

I began with almost 40k from the back of my house in a makeshift shelter I built myself despite not being a carpenter.

My capital was based on what I wanted to do. A petty trader who sells pepper or tomotoes or Okro or groundnuts would not require that much capital.

In fact there are people who began their own business by first selling for others while accruing their profits until it was large enough for them to stand on their own even if it would be in a small way.

If you need some lessons on how to grow from zero, let me know and I would be glad to offer you tips for free.

stop thinking like a slave to money. Think like an entrepreneur to whom money is a tool.
let's just say u don't have responsibilities then that's why it was possible for u. Look at those women in that picture and tell me whether there's anyone there that looks like she don't have who she's catering for. If U want to achieve it that way then u have to deny urself a lot of things and those women have children so do u expect them not to solve their children's problems because they want to use the little profits they make to make more profits? It can only work if u don't have people that depend on u bro. As for those market women they have people that depend on them big time and that's why that money will not do anything thing for them. I am sure u don't have responsibilities when u started with less than 40k because if u do u won't be saying all these.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mankosi:
let's just say u don't have responsibilities then that's why it was possible for u. Look at those women in that picture and tell me whether there's anyone there that looks like she don't have who she's catering for. If U want to achieve it that way then u have to deny urself a lot of things and those women have children so do u expect them not to solve their children's problems because they want to use the little profits they make to make more profits? It can only work if u don't have people that depend on u bro. As for those market women they have people that depend on them big time and that's why that money will not do anything thing for them. I am sure u don't have responsibilities when u started with less than 40k because if u do u won't be saying all these.

You sit there and in your imagination and assume i don't have responsibilities grin

The way people reason here on nairaland is amazing. They actually want you to believe they know you.more than you know yourself so can also think for you.

If I tell you the number of people who depend on me you would never wish to be me.

Oga park well and stop talking anyhow over what you know absolutely nothing about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
babeosisi:
Poverty ajoka
Igbo Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by akdjr(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
I am sure PDP can learn what even distribution of wealth means not the one they share among themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Buterflyle0 post=71205345

You are still a student. The only additional value to your life is the paltry 15k monthly allowance your principal the looters media crew pay you to kick against anything good from this FG.

Try and be smart enough to use it to start a petty business so you can also have access to this tradermoni . That would help your lean life.

[/quote]
worst thing that can happen to u as a human is self deceit. If u lie to urself, u are completely finished!.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Munzy14 post=71207902][/quote]

Well good thing I am not lying to myself then.

Goodluck with your lean life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by litaninja(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Poverty has been a very successful tool in enslaving the average Nigerian...
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mankosi:
Lol, you wasted time to school a nonentity. How will he comprehend. Imagine his mentality of thinking ten thousand naira is money for women who make and foot more bills than that daily.
The fool wouldn't assimilate the fact that those women have kids that are in well paid schools. he thinks they live within that 10k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Well good thing I am not lying to myself then.

Goodluck with your lean life
Lean life? lol, laughable. I dont brag with my blessings. Its God and smart work. I will not mock u. To avoid wrath of almighty. I used to be in ur situation those far back. I understand!.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by stevups(m): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
tstx:
Ordinary 10k
U called 10k ordinary? Well done sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Munzy14:

Lean life? lol, laughable. I dont brag with my blessings. Its God and smart work. I will not mock u. To avoid wrath of almighty. I used to be in ur situation those far back. I understand!.

I repeat lean life! If it hurts you, then do something about it!

Stop disturbing me with your comments. I was never as frustrated as you currently are, not even years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mankosi:
kudos. I have a principle in life. I hate schooling nonentities. I allow them make a fool of themselves for life when I encounter.
u did what i really got no time to do. schooling a sworn nonentity. An online acclaimed entrepreneur.
you know a greater% of people live fake life online. Especially in faceless forum as this.lol
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I repeat lean life! If it hurts you, then do something about it!

Stop disturbing me with your comments. I was never as frustrated as you currently are, not even years ago.
hahahahaha.... Read slowly and digest. never lie to urself. You still have time to turn a green leaf.
Some of us are more equal than others.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Munzy14:

hahahahaha.... Read slowly and digest. never lie to urself. You still have time to turn a green leaf.
Some of us are more equal than others.

Yes some of us are more equal than others.

Kindly stop disturbing my mentions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by pafisayo(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You sit there and in your imagination and assume i don't have responsibilities grin

The way people reason here on nairaland is amazing. They actually want you to believe they know you.more than you know yourself so can also think for you.

If I tell you the number of people who depend on me you would never wish to be me.

Oga park well and stop talking anyhow over what you know absolutely nothing about

Lol you Got time!!!
People believe what ever it is they wanna believe.
Anyone with a refrigerator can start selling solo coke or soft drink with 10k .
The solo coke sprit Fanta is packed 12pieces .
1pack containing 12pieces of coke goes for 850naira

10 packs will cost 8500naira

Transportation to where ever it is one decides to get the drinks 500naira at most .

10packs will equal 120bottles of solo coke/Fanta etc
120 bottles of solo Coke/Fanta is sold for 100 naira each... that’s 12000naira .

That’s 3000naira profit... I think it would be safe to assume some of these young boys and girls sell Lore than 10packs daily in traffic .

Anyone with a good cooler and 500 ice block can sell 6-7 packs daily especially during dry season.

Some will definitely see the money as awuf! Some will maximize the opportunity’ while some will make a profit of 3k daily and do compulsory 1000naira contribution while at it.

10k can work magic thou but then we all have different opinions and we choose to believe what ever it is we find convinient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by bellville: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

true talk from someone who has been there. You really know what you're talking about. There's money in the informal sector but a lot of educated peeps consider it demeaning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
bellville:
true talk from someone who has been there. You really know what you're talking about. There's money in the informal sector but a lot of educated peeps consider it demeaning.

Precisely!

To them such jobs or businesses are regarded as insults to their person when they consider their educational background but they forget that money does not smell.

You.may get your hands dirty from such jobs or businesses but the money is always clean and even as the God declared in the bible, "show me a man who is diligent in his in his work, I will cause him to stand among kings and not mere men" . That declaration is very true.

People have gone into villages and began converting faeces to manure and biogas by emptying latrines and making loads of money while others say its too demeaning and stinks.

Those are extreme lazy youths . And when people like Chinese come and do the same thing and grow companies from it, they would then prefer to be employed by these Chinese when they could have been running the whole show if they had only tossed aside their pride.

The youths need to wake up to entrepreneurial drives and stop waiting to be spoonfed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
pafisayo:

Lol you Got time!!!
People believe what ever it is they wanna believe.
Anyone with a refrigerator can start selling solo coke or soft drink with 10k .
The solo coke sprit Fanta is packed 12pieces .
1pack containing 12pieces of coke goes for 850naira

10 packs will cost 8500naira

Transportation to where ever it is one decides to get the drinks 500naira at most .

10packs will equal 120bottles of solo coke/Fanta etc
120 bottles of solo Coke/Fanta is sold for 100 naira each... that’s 12000naira .

That’s 3000naira profit... I think it would be safe to assume some of these young boys and girls sell Lore than 10packs daily in traffic .

Anyone with a good cooler and 500 ice block can sell 6-7 packs daily especially during dry season.

Some will definitely see the money as awuf! Some will maximize the opportunity’ while some will make a profit of 3k daily and do compulsory 1000naira contribution while at it.

10k can work magic thou but then we all have different opinions and we choose to believe what ever it is we find convinient.

I like that last part where you said compulsory 1k contribution.

Imagine 1k in 3 months is 90k and with 90k you can increase your business x 10 and probably get some extra hands you would be paying commission to as they come to take from you thus reducing labour for yourself while increasing profit.

Consistency is everything . In less than a year, a dedicated and consistent petty trader who began with 10k can be controlling close to 500k.

I like how your mind works bro. Wish more of our youths reason this way.

Good one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hnmm 10k abi, Naija leaders are heartless cool
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by stagger: 12:20am On Sep 15, 2018
If this was truly Abacha loot, then it should be given to the traders for free. After all, Sai baba said Abacha is not a thief ba?
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by stagger: 12:26am On Sep 15, 2018
stevups:

U called 10k ordinary? Well done sir!

No mind the guy. He thinks everyone has Dantata for an uncle to loan them N50,000 that was given to Dangote in 1977 at a time my dad was earning N500 a month as a civil servant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Enare(m): 12:36am On Sep 15, 2018
Dem call am loan but d truth be say; na politics they d carry come sooooo
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by shotuns: 4:51am On Sep 15, 2018
To you it is nothing, but to them it is something. who knows where you get your money from? We all know na......

ChiefAzubuike:
Only these division of people will dance o'er a paltry ten thousand naira.

Money wey no reach do anything tangible for Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disclaimer: Re - North Dominates Nigerian Army Recruitment / 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan / Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.