Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) (26704 Views)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by elninowaxzy(m): 5:12am On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=Bibors post=71202410]Dancing that they lent you 0.0000000000000000001 of your children's entitlements.

Ignorance is nauseating. [/If they no kon lend them the money mnko weytin we fit do .abeg let support any program of the government we will get it right soon
quote]
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by bellville: 5:15am On Sep 15, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Precisely!

To them such jobs or businesses are regarded as insults to their person when they consider their educational background but they forget that money does not smell.

You.may get your hands dirty from such jobs or businesses but the money is always clean and even as the God declared in the bible, "show me a man who is diligent in his in his work, I will cause him to stand among kings and not mere men" . That declaration is very true.

People have gone into villages and began converting faeces to manure and biogas by emptying latrines and making loads of money while others say its too demeaning and stinks.

Those are extreme lazy youths . And when people like Chinese come and do the same thing and grow companies from it, they would then prefer to be employed by these Chinese when they could have been running the whole show if they had only tossed aside their pride.

The youths need to wake up to entrepreneurial drives and stop waiting to be spoonfed.
A friend who is a graduate was sacked three months ago after spending 10 yrs at the job. He immediately ventured into waste recycling as he got bills to pay. I mean he buys waste (metals, used cartons, etc) from mallams, gets boys to load them into trucks and supplies chinese and indian companies. He told me yesterday he wished he had started long ago. His plan in the long term is to buy machines and set up his own recycling firm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by shotuns: 5:15am On Sep 15, 2018
In fact I look no futher, seeing the best comments and how you guys reasoned. I must say you both deserve an award.
Most Nairalander today are either just graduating or still biting their pens, their sense of reasoning is ZERO. many others are jobless because they are lazy #lazyyouth.
From my personal experience, I once sold iced water, mend shoes,sold my harvest from the farm to pay for school fees and required daily needs. I am better off today because I made use of the cash available to become who I am today. This may not be relevant but it shows how I put my money into good use.
Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we've got 24 hours each and It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve. Even Warren Buffet said He never attempt to make money on the stock market. he buys on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for ten years.
To all the enemies of progress who things 10k is nothing to a petty trader , I have a question..
How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts?

I like that last part where you said compulsory 1k contribution.

Imagine 1k in 3 months is 90k and with 90k you can increase your business x 10 and probably get some extra hands you would be paying commission to as they come to take from you thus reducing labour for yourself while increasing profit.

Consistency is everything . In less than a year, a dedicated and consistent petty trader who began with 10k can be controlling close to 500k.

I like how your mind works bro. Wish more of our youths reason this way.

Good one

pafisayo:

Lol you Got time!!!
People believe what ever it is they wanna believe.
Anyone with a refrigerator can start selling solo coke or soft drink with 10k .
The solo coke sprit Fanta is packed 12pieces .
1pack containing 12pieces of coke goes for 850naira

10 packs will cost 8500naira

Transportation to where ever it is one decides to get the drinks 500naira at most .

10packs will equal 120bottles of solo coke/Fanta etc
120 bottles of solo Coke/Fanta is sold for 100 naira each... that’s 12000naira .

That’s 3000naira profit... I think it would be safe to assume some of these young boys and girls sell Lore than 10packs daily in traffic .

Anyone with a good cooler and 500 ice block can sell 6-7 packs daily especially during dry season.

Some will definitely see the money as awuf! Some will maximize the opportunity’ while some will make a profit of 3k daily and do compulsory 1000naira contribution while at it.

10k can work magic thou but then we all have different opinions and we choose to believe what ever it is we find convinient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=ChiefAzubuike post=71202367] Only these division of people will dance o'er a paltry ten thousand naira.

Money wey no reach do anything tangible for Biafra. [/quote) but if they give Biafra, they will collect.

1 Like

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2018
felo812000:
Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!

Ten thousand!!!

And some stewpeed ones are giving accolade. I spit on this program!!!!!!!!!!

if you give ten thousand naira to ten million people each and you give ten million naira to ten thousand people each, which one is better? Talking about wealth distribution.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Biodun556(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=metronaija2 post=71202254]Petty traders at Bola Ige International Market in Ibadan seen dancing with cash after collecting their N10,000 collateral-free Trader_Moni loans.

Fantastic! This is people's friendly politicking, a social security and dividend of democracy while maintaining infrastructural and economic development. Nigerians deserve it, Nigeria belongs to everybody not political office holders alone.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by 7lives: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Staged in a market place with recognizable market women who are obviously well known in the market as well abi?

Go and locate your brain

Nonsense come to my end here at Oshodi, it's been smiles all the way.
Microfinance no get chills o, people now have option, microfinance self don dey mellow.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by 7lives: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
Koolking:
Trust me, APC has locked down 2019.

My advice to other parties, don't spend too much campaigning, you won't recover your money because you stand no chance of winning 2019.

2. Pick more than 2 nomination forms because presidential is locked down for PMB.

Nigerian banks and MFBs will sponsor people to frustrate traderMoni scheme. Nothing for them again.

Those microfinance no get chills o, their account officers normally cornived with group leaders, to CHEAT on these struggling women.
In this trade moni, there are no account officers, if the woman paid back the initial 10k, they can ask for 15k and so on.
I don't see anything wrong in this project as long as people are happy with it.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by 7lives: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
pafisayo:

Lol you Got time!!!
People believe what ever it is they wanna believe.
Anyone with a refrigerator can start selling solo coke or soft drink with 10k .
The solo coke sprit Fanta is packed 12pieces .
1pack containing 12pieces of coke goes for 850naira

10 packs will cost 8500naira

Transportation to where ever it is one decides to get the drinks 500naira at most .

10packs will equal 120bottles of solo coke/Fanta etc
120 bottles of solo Coke/Fanta is sold for 100 naira each... that’s 12000naira .

That’s 3000naira profit... I think it would be safe to assume some of these young boys and girls sell Lore than 10packs daily in traffic .

Anyone with a good cooler and 500 ice block can sell 6-7 packs daily especially during dry season.

Some will definitely see the money as awuf! Some will maximize the opportunity’ while some will make a profit of 3k daily and do compulsory 1000naira contribution while at it.

10k can work magic thou but then we all have different opinions and we choose to believe what ever it is we find convinient.

Those attacking the 10k initiative are those who love easy money.
That celebrated 12 years old painter WARIS, I personally knows his mother, she sells cold drinks in Oshodi here.
When power became a serious issue in Oshodi, this woman started bringing cold drinks in sacks from a place called alagbole, to sell at Oshodi here.
The funny thing is she normally collect this drinks on credit, she pays back when she sell, thank God say Baba don pick her calls, she's no more in this hustle.
So many women are really slugging it out here on the street to support their husband in this recession, for those who have no one, 10k is a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by eudoiwod(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
There are different ways that people have made their lives better by running successful businesses instead of collecting only N10, 000.
Before you start a business read

Small business Big Money by Akin Alabi's (owner of Nairabet) and learn how to attract a hungry crowd to your business.

In the book he talks about how he started from an information marketer to being one of the richest Nigerian now. He is currently contesting to be a member of the Federal House of Representatives in his state.

Get the Ebook immediately for a promo price of only N2, 000

The book is currently being sold for N5, 000

Call or text for more info now
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by alohman(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Poverty die ,die by fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency / What Happened To Tinapa? / 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.