Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone (1278 Views)

See How Guy Massacred Lady During A Quarrel On Whatsapp / Help! We Quarrel Over Little Things! / YOU MUST QUARREL OVER 5 TIMES BEFORE YOU MARRY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by takeit2010: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2010
People i need advise oh , since i got married my wife has always been checking my phone and picks up a quarrel when she sees that i got a call from an ex or someone girl has called my phone three times in the week , she no do this one before why now, i have told her to stop going thru my phone if it will cause quarrel becos am not dating any of them they call to say hi , must i stop talking to people especially girls becos am now married,
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by vivaladiva(f): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2010
a gal callin u two three times a week, wetin happen
her papa die
wat business has ur ex got calling u so often, anyway
if u dont mind a men calling ur wife three four times a week them cool
and of cos if u dont mind her talking to her exes a couple of times a week then cool
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by Madukaele(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2010
vivaladiva:

her papa die
wat business has your ex got calling u so often, anyway
if u dont mind a men calling your wife three four times a week them cool
and of cos if u dont mind her talking to her exes a couple of times a week then cool
nice one
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by dobodobo(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2010
ashewo-man. Na wah for you.are you 2face idibia?
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by Spyker: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2010
Put pin code for your phone and always keep your phone close to you. In that way, you avoid quarrels. Also, if you really don't have anything with the girls, ask her to pick your calls.
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by fubiluv: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2010
Tell your ex to stop calling you regularly. if you really don't have any thing going on with her.
And respect the fact that you are now married and reduce the no of girls you talk to WEEKLY.
Imagine your wife doing the same?
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2010
fubiluv:

Tell your ex to stop calling you regularly. if you really don't have any thing going on with her.
And respect the fact that you are now married and reduce the no of girls you talk to WEEKLY.
Imagine your wife doing the same?

very well spoken kiss kiss
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2010
Spyker:

Put pin code for your phone and always keep your phone close to you. In that way, you avoid quarrels. Also, if you really don't have anything with the girls, ask her to pick your calls.

are you advising him to carry on with his evil did?

QUIT PLAYING GAMES AND FACE YOUR NEW FAMILY. tongue tongue ASHAWO
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by dbigrod(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2010
[size=15pt]guy ,remove the cobweb wey dey your brain cos thats why u are not thinking properly.what do u mean by`must i stop talking to people especially girls becos am now married`.i hope she is also free to call her ex.u need be reminded that marriage is all about sacrifices.if u cant sacrifice your silly calls for her happiness,then u are better off a bachelor than a married man.guy,use your head[/size]
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by loyet: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2010
vivaladiva:

her papa die
wat business has your ex got calling u so often, anyway
if u dont mind a men calling your wife three four times a week them cool
Thanks. u've said it all.
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by Scooby1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

[b]QUIT PLAYING GAMES AND FACE YOUR NEW FAMILY. tongue tongue ASHAWO

[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by mylove4him(f): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2010
I like this saying that says ''do unto others as you want them to do unto you''. Put yourself in your wife's shoes if some man or an ex is calling her regularly how would feel? If you would feel bad or jealous, that is exactly the same way your wife is feeling right now. I can deduce from your comment that you may still feel something for those girls, cut your calls down with them. Nobody says you shouldn't talk with girls but the manner you handle it goes along way.

Sometimes you can even ask her to pick the call before handing it over to you. Please reduce the calls, your ex or some girl does not have business calling you every day unless they being mischievous.
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by Spyker: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

QUIT PLAYING GAMES AND FACE YOUR NEW FAMILY. tongue tongue ASHAWO

Hope you read where i said he should allow his wife to pick his calls if he has nothing going on with the girls.
@Poster, ask your ex to stop calling you. Simple.
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by Carolece(f): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2010
Spyker:

Then its going to be a bigger prolbem, cause I will break the shyt out of that phone. Lock a phone on who? keep his phone close to him how? madness!
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by Onchedu(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2010
Ur wife doenst trust U like she wants to and that myt be cos she doesn't think U should trust her if she were doing what it is U r doing or cos Ur just not giving her enough reason to rest secured in the knowledge that U can be trusted.

What's Ur own sef with hanging onto the past? Is the devil marketing "Insurance" to U gains a failed relationship with Ur wife or are U just being naieve?
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by Onchedu(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2010
The wife sef dey find her own trouble but I noticed that even those of us that think Ur phone is Ur business also know that we'd care what happens on it at some point when we see we really think the person matters in our lives.
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by justwise(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2010
takeit2010:

People i need advise oh , since i got married my wife has always been checking my phone and picks up a quarrel when she sees that i got a call from an ex or someone girl has called my phone three times in the week , she no do this one before why now, i have told her to stop going thru my phone if it will cause quarrel becos am not dating any of them they call to say hi , must i stop talking to people especially girls becos am now married,

You are MARRIED, did you get that? Why must she put up with ur ex(s) calling u 3times a wk?
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2010
She is suspecting cos of (maybe) ur recent behaviours
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2010
@justwise- this guy is a fool. no one shld take him serious. he is a big fool. a real baboon. he shld not be taken serious
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by justwise(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
ndubuis:

@justwise- this guy is a fool. no one shld take him serious. he is a big fool. a real baboon. he shld not be taken serious

Shamelss criminal, i got the threat you sent to my inbox, i'm waiting for ur dead body to act it out.
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by iice(f): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2010
People and their phone wahala cheesy
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by stag: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2010
she's looking for good reasons to begin, lipsrsealed
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by Iceugwa(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2010
Change the names of girls that calls you on your phone book to their last names instead of using first name. Delete ur messages and your call records before coming home. In this way she wouldn't know those that called or texted you. Again get a good phone that has numerous inbox. Then do automatic divert to an inbox u think she wouldn't open.
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by xxcarolxx(f): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2010
Iceugwa:

Change the names of girls that calls you on your phone book to their last names instead of using first name. Delete your messages and your call records before coming home. In this way she wouldn't know those that called or texted you. Again get a good phone that has numerous inbox. Then do automatic divert to an inbox u think she wouldn't open.
Some-one sounds like a player grin. All cheaters get caught out eventually, Maybe your girlfriend our wife has learned some of your tricks, grin
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by Iceugwa(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2010
xxcarolxx:

Some-one sounds like a player grin. All cheaters get caught
out eventually, Maybe your girlfriend our wife has learned some of your tricks, grin
xxcarolxx:

Some-one sounds like a player grin. All cheaters get caught out eventually, Maybe your girlfriend our wife has learned some of your tricks, grin

its not possible i gat lots of tricks can educate you on more. Put hold on i'm not a cheat cos presently i gat no babe.
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2010
guy ur a married man, and for u to allow ur phone to cause a quarrel btw u and ur WIFE it means that u re not taking her seriously. ur telling her not to pick ur calls or read ur texts (why would u if u ve got no skeleton in ur cupboard) ll not solve problems but create tension. think its best to sit ur wife down and talk to her assurring her of u love for her, she fells theatened may be u do not do those little things u used to do for her, u do not take note of those qualities that drew u to her in the first place, u do not compliment her cooking and when she puts on that lovely dress any more, pls try and save ur marriage if not it ll hit the rocks. Marriage is 80% communication and 20% , think about ur children,save ur home.
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by frankoko(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2010
ndubuis:

Mr ndubuis , i think u r one very senseless guy who comes to nairaland to say things without thinking some has asked for advise and u r abusing ur father , i think you should not say anything if u dont have the brains to

Iceugwa:

Change the names of girls that calls you on your phone book to their last names instead of using first name. Delete your messages and your call records before coming home. In this way she wouldn't know those that called or texted you. Again get a good phone that has numerous inbox. Then do automatic divert to an inbox u think she wouldn't open.

Iceugwa i was in similar situation and its what i did and made sure i cleared my phone all the time as women need security and would not want to allow any threat even if its they do not intend to but we are tlking about humans here with motives and different intentions so Mr Poster be wise and dont allow ur wife to see anything that will make her complain,
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by Creamish(f): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2010
takeit2010:

Bros . . . how long d'u want ur marriage to last?

a) 1 month . . . solution: tell ur wife to go fkcu herself & continue ur " harmless" escapade.
b) 5 years. . . . solution: put ur phone on silent and delete all ur received and dialled calls but remember. . .everyday for d thief, d 5th year of ur marriage for d owner grin
c) forever . . . solution: tell d babes to stop calling u and ensure ur wife believes it has ended.
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by Pweety4me(f): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2010
We'll u just gotta tone it down. .; cheesy smiley
Re: Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone by SUNNY45: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2010
Guy go and settle with her oh and send all those stupid girls and xtupid ex's of ur aways so u can have a peaceful life with the one u said "I DO" to grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do Girls Think Of When They See An Ugly Or Below Average Looking Guy / Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. / ‘my Husband Has Not Introduced Me To His Family And I Am Worried’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.