Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

‘my Husband Has Not Introduced Me To His Family And I Am Worried’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘my Husband Has Not Introduced Me To His Family And I Am Worried’ (1273 Views)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Husband Has Not Introduced Me To His Family And I Am Worried’ by nkuchela: 10:37am On May 09, 2012
‘My Husband Has Not Introduced Me To His Family And I Am Worried’ read the full article there and have your say http://www.tumone.com/2012/05/08/my-husband-has-not-introduced-me-to-his-family-and-i-am-worried/
Re: ‘my Husband Has Not Introduced Me To His Family And I Am Worried’ by RogerOliver: 8:19am On May 11, 2012
Free treatment for premature ejaculation. Want to last up to an hour? Send email to oliversnet@gmail.com with the subject FREE TREATMENT. Married people only
Re: ‘my Husband Has Not Introduced Me To His Family And I Am Worried’ by tenderminded: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2015
How come did you get to be his husband if you haven't met his parents, guess you need mental help.
Re: ‘my Husband Has Not Introduced Me To His Family And I Am Worried’ by omoharry(f): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Are u a Nigerian? when you sey husband ...then for him to be called one you guys are suppose to have passed all due process from knocking of the door, family introduction , traditional marriage the white wedding...except you just fell in-love with him and headed straight to court...If the latter is the case..then you are to be blamed because the man could as well be keeping another family else where whom the family only know off.For you not to have seen any member of his family then there is something wrong with the foundation of your marriage.
Re: ‘my Husband Has Not Introduced Me To His Family And I Am Worried’ by Trendy4gud(f): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2015
Marriage by business arrangement. Where was it firstly contracted please...being what I'm thinking, consider it null and void. Be on the look out ASAP!

(1) (Reply)

Two Guys Holding Hands / Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! / How To Be Respected And Still Be A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.