Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,229 members, 7,839,216 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint (24911 Views)

Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara / Police Invite Saraki Over Offa Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by KingRagnar: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
I am sure Saraki may have thought at some point that Nigerians have forgotten the Offa robbery, that's why he goes about distracting us with ill aspersions of PMB. this case will be dealt with especially now that PMB is on seat. No room for corrupt practices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by TheMan3: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Guestlander:

This is the problem I have with a lot of you on this forum, throwing out baseless accusations without a shred of evidence. Saraki is not charged or convicted of any crimes yet. He is a senior lawmaker, why in the name of God can he not respect the laws he is making?
Not even the president of United states will refuse to talk to the police, it is not an evidence of guilt. It is your responsibility to honor a police invitation, not doing so might lead to a warrant being issued against you. But none of these has been done to Saraki yet. Is he above the law?
Is his freedom or his life more important than those of the 33 Nigerians brutally murdered for nothing?

We have seen this type of reasoning many times when someone in a high position is accused of a wrongdoing, immediately people like you will jump into a conclusion that he is being persecuted for this and that and the main question will be lost in all the noise. Is he guilty or not?
take a step back, take a deep breath, pretend as if you are another person and read everything you wrote again
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by wuxiz1: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

Were you deaf when the boy said Saraki armed them?
Told them to "dabaru" in his favour?

Did the police just pull his name out of a hat or wasn't it based on the confession of one his boys?

You supported Boko Haram yesterday, today you are supporting armed robbery.

Have some shame man.

THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF 19- YEAR OLD SIMI - WHO RECENTLY GRADUATED AS A PHOTOGRAPHER, DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER & GRAPHICS DESIGNER AT THE ICT HUB!

‘My practical journey into Photography started when i attended the FREE ICT Photography July this year and after the impressive one day free training taken by PMS Photgraphy, i enrolled for the full course (my dad and i were initially skeptical about the practical intensity of the training that he had to even followed me to the venue ascertain its authenticity!

Within ONE MONTH, i was not only train fully in Professional Basic Photography; i was also fully trained in GRAPHICS DESIGN as well as DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING

With deft professionalism, i take incredible photography shots, capture photography moments as well edit amazing photos with Lightroom studios as well as with Photoshop on my laptop.

Currently internship under the tutelage of PMS Photography, my Passion for photography is being truly unleashed coupled with creative skills as a digital media marketer and multimedia designer -

I will even be there for the FREE TRAINING....SEE YOU THERE!’

This free Intensive photographer Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to photographer and if you want to learn photographer from scratch, this free course is for you!

DATE: 5TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials/Camera
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: DON’T COME FOR THIS TRAINING EMPTY HANDED. COME WITH YOUR CAMERA – WE WILL BE TAKING PRACTICAL SHOTS. COME WITH YOUR LAPTOP, WE WILL BE WORKING WITH LIGHTROOM AND PHOTOSHOP TO EDIT PICTURES TAKEN AT THE TRAINING. AND ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by kellygrin(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
you are a fool for using that word (igbo)
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by kellygrin(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
OAFMods:

Can anyone listen to this shameless Igbo piece of shiit shamelessly defending someone who patronize thugs to kill 32 civilians ? Can anyone just imagine the lunatics PDP paid on NL to be defending them ?
you are a fool for using that word (igbo)
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by GavelSlam: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
Xcaphiny:
Allow dis man joo... Na only him b criminal?

No, you follow join.
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Skodiswayze(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

Enough of this nonsense please ...He armed them with what ? The robbers all agreed that the dismissed policeman brought all the rifles used for the robbery ...
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Skodiswayze(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
MR MAN, GO LISTEN TO THE CONFESSION AGAIN, BUT DROP OIL IN UR EARS BEFORE U LISTEN TO IT.

FarahAideed:

Enough of this nonsense please ...He armed them with what ? The robbers all agreed that the dismissed policeman brought all the rifles used for the robbery ...
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by kevwemike: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Fyno:
stop arguing with those stupid boys, they are paid to be stupid
Jesus bros u get mouth die
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Xcaphiny(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
"If u are Nigerian, u're a criminal..." if na u holy pass, throw d stone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Abure Allegedly Escapes Assassination, House Burnt Down / Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) / Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.