Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke (15275 Views)

Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together / Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by pippen213(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2010
wait a minute. what is she feeling like? Naomi campbell. hmmmm Nigerian ladies never seize to amase me. She is just beechy, can she pls post her picture lets see how beautiful is claims to be.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2010
pippen213:

wait a minute. what is she feeling like? Naomi campbell. hmmmm Nigerian ladies never seize to amase me. She is just beechy, can she pls post her picture lets see how beautiful is claims to be.
her pic is on the first page. She sexy die!
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 13, 2010
fine gurl, she was my senior in secondary school!

Guys, u want to tell me dat,

If this girl pass ur front u no go mara?!
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by KennyG6(m): 12:32am On Jul 13, 2010
cultey:

fine gurl, she was my senior in secondary school!

so? the fact is she is not that good looking so all her yanga is unfounded
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by UNLEASHED(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2010
See her mouth,
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tushbobo(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2010
to be candid.all the girls i ve dated are more beautiful than this fair monkey thinking she's a beauty.far from it
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by iphiechuks: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2010
Let's get down on something serious pple, we cant always be wasting our lifes, english and time on children on Oge Umuaka. Beside, @poster, what is her definition of ugly? She could have a gud reason afterall, maybe she is from a poor home and very ugly which gives her phobia. Bear with her gud pple
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by shesmond: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2010
Infact is only ugly lukin girl lyk dis fuckin jumoke dat could said sth lyk that. i can't find anything beautiful on her . anyway dat is why she is lukin 4 handsome boi.[i][/i]
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by johnshagb(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2010
see her eyes dey crossed. one dey look lagos the other dey look enugu. PATHETIC
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 15, 2010
john_shagb:

see her eyes dey crossed. one dey look lagos the other dey look enugu. PATHETIC
Ok this was funny grin grin grin grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Naanhetch: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2012
kaycee0604: My neigbhour dog fine pass am sef,
lmao guy u wicked o lol
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by NovusHomo(m): 6:37am On Sep 06, 2013
Pafuri: Lips like paddles. Who wan kiss paddles. From now on, her name is 'Paddle Lips'
'I dont actually live with my daddy because my daddy lives in the UK' Bla, bla, bla.
Did you mean because mommy sent daddy packing because 'there was no room in her heart for an ugly guy'? grin  cheesy

@ nattyman: Keep hoping. With a girl like this, brilliance is always a disconnect between their brain and their mouth. That is why the brain is brewing impossible dreams and the mouth is used for what it was not meant for. As for homeliness, a man that marries her will be home alone while she services the whole cast, director, producer. lightsman, stage manager, etc., etc. She could end up with a member of the national assembly sha o. Those ones are in a class by themselves : Beasts of no Nation. angry sad
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by dplomaticVal: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2013
thats her meagre way of craving for public attention. not amazed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Law Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest, Declares #IStandWith2Baba / Iyanya Threatens OAP, Last Prophet, For Talking About Him Dumping Ubi Franklin / Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.