Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke (15276 Views)

Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together / Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by spikedcylinder: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2010
michelin89:

That's because you are worth more than a million bucks honey. kiss

Besides, we still have time to search for your abs under all that fat. tongue

Chamo might be an ashewo kobo kobo but forget all this yarns, his abs are ON POINT.
Trust me, I have seen 'um. wink The boy segzy die!grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by chamotex(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Michelin, you need to change your profile pics.
Chamo confessed to me he's been having constant erections for the last 4 weeks.
Biko, don't damage his willy. grin

Sauron, it's my responsibility grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by sessy2(f): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
i know say all the guys wey dey beef this girl them all ugly if not why d thin dey pain una like this. all the fine guys wont comment. there's is a sayin dat, if u attach one cripple all the cripples dem go attack you.abeg make una leave her jo she's entitled to her own  opinion.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by no1madman(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
who he he?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Michelin, you need to change your profile pics.
Chamo confessed to me he's been having constant erections for the last 4 weeks.
Biko, don't damage his willy. grin

Nooooo we must freewilly!!!

spikedcylinder:

Chamo might be an ashewo kobo kobo but forget all this yarns, his abs are ON POINT.

They are not enough!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by chamotex(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I'm sure you have . . . back in the days . . . good times eh kiss kiss
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Sauron1: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2010
chamotex:

Sauron, it's my responsibility grin

It's your responsibility to do what exactly?

sessy2:

i know say all the guys wey dey beef this girl them all ugly if not why d thin dey pain una like this. all the fine guys wont comment. there's is a sayin dat, if u attach one cripple all the cripples dem go attack you.abeg make una leave her jo she's entitled to her own  opinion.

Go and hug a transformer when the rain is falling.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by chamotex(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

It's your responsibility to do what exactly?

Having constant erection grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by bawomolo(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Go and hug a transformer when the rain is falling.

shocked shocked
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tlops(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2010
who wan marry am sef,
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tpiah: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2010
i know say all the guys wey dey beef this girl them all ugly if not why d thin dey pain una like this. all the fine guys wont comment

let's break it down:

He must be a God-fearing and handsome man because I love fine, clean guys. At least he should be financially, academically, socially and morally stable

here are the objections:

1. God fearing- an atheist will have issues with this. Likewise an idol worshipper.

2. Handsome: Ugly men will hate this requirement.

3. Fine: if you're a fine man, no problem. If you're not, problem.

4. Clean: Self explanatory. If you're allergic to soap and water, and love the funk, then you'll definitely attack the girl.

5. Financially stable:  shocked this is a call for war. shocked

6. Academically stable: dont ever say a thing like that ON NAIRALAND . We all know the average IQ of most posters in this place!

7. Socially and morally stable:  this girl is insulting too many people here!!
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by teekay8(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2010
grin She no tap herself na y she want clean guy so that their children go tap small. Girl wake up and smell the coffee. tongue
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Sauron1: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2010
tee_kay:

grin She no tap herself na y she want clean guy so that their children go tap small. Girl wake up and smell the coffee. tongue

True that. . . . .
I can understand someone like Agbani Darego uttering such statement but this Jumoke nor make am at all.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by oyinda3(f): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

True that. . . . .
I can understand someone like Agbani Darego uttering such statement but this Jumoke nor make am at all.

oh plz. you guys r obviously very confused.
I'm sure if it was agbani darego that made the statement all of you will still be yarning abt how she's not fine either. rotflmao.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Sauron1: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2010
oyinda.:

I'm sure if it was agbani darego that made the statement all of you will still be yarning abt how she's not fine either. rotflmao.

Men are not as fickle-minded as you Naija babes.
U celebrate mediocrity and criticize beautiful women.

Only a deluded Silverback would say Darego ain't cute.
I know class when i see one and Agbani is sheer class whilst Jumoke is sheer poo. grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by ladyju(f): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2010
My first answer impulsively was 'nothing', but reading through and taking some more time to think, I believe its the fact that it's home, and we all know there's no place like it. Besides that, I'd say NOTHING. Apologies to the topic starter cos Im Nigerian and live here now.
I think a number of the responses are peculiar to differents parts of the country, and some would have been more fitting for this ->topic<-

seconded
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2010
oyinda.:

Agbani Darego is the only reason I am not married. I know class when I see one.

Jumoke what? The only use I can think of is to use her nose as a vacuum cleaner. The mechanic who attached a BMW exhaust pipe to her face no try at all
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by oyinda3(f): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Men are not as fickle-minded as you Naija babes.
U celebrate mediocrity and criticize beautiful women.

Only a deluded Silverback would say Darego ain't cute.
I know class when i see one and Agbani is sheer class whilst Jumoke is sheer poo. grin

there is a difference between class and facial/physical features.
and yes darego is drop dead gorgeous.

and i'm also sure that if darego made the statement jumoke made, the comments from guys will be the same. she's not that fine blah blah  tongue
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tpiah: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
why is she being compared with agbani darego?

and how did agbani enter this discussion?

some people are wenking to that photo and have it as their screensaver even as i type this!!

obviously!!
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by oyinda3(f): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2010
tpiah:

some people are wenking to that photo and have it as their screensaver even as i type this!!

obviously!!

I wouldn't be surprised. rotflmao

dayokanu:

Agbani Darego is the only reason I am not married. I know class when I see one.

Jumoke what? The only use I can think of is to use her nose as a vacuum cleaner. The mechanic who attached a BMW exhaust pipe to her face no try at all

na u sabi.
but i'm sure she has vacancy in her heart for u. so whenever u decide to change ur mind
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Carlosein(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2010
tpiah:

why is she being compared with agbani darego?

and how did agbani enter this discussion?

obviously!!

to show the difference between kpomo and beef.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Sauron1: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2010
oyinda.:

there is a difference between class and facial/physical features.
and yes darego is drop dead gorgeous.

They go hand in hand. . . . . .
An ugly woman with class is sub-standard to a gorgeous woman with class.

and i'm also sure that if darego made the statement jumoke made, the comments from guys will be the same. she's not that fine blah blah  tongue

I don't think Naija men are that fickle-minded.
Naija grooms don't choose ugly grooms' men so they can look the most handsome on the day.
Only Naija babes live on such lethargic fantasies.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2010
oyinda.:

na u sabi.
but i'm sure she has vacancy in her heart for u. so whenever u decide to change your mind

Nope let her stay where she is o. When we have people like oyinda, FL gators, Agbani, Omowunmi Akinifesi, Spikedcylinder etc

I dont want my family to disown me. They have high expectations of me in my house than to bring that vacuum cleaner home
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by oyinda3(f): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
@sauron

if naija girls can't tell d difference between a ugly and gorgeous woman, how do u think she got to choose ugly women as bridesmaid? she can tell d difference abi she can't? see how your always confusing urself.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2010
This girl is actually good looking so I don't understand the beef.

True she lacks class and popularity but just give her some time. undecided
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Sauron1: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2010
oyinda.:

@sauron
if naija girls can't tell d difference between a ugly and gorgeous woman, how do u think she got to choose ugly women as bridesmaid? she can tell d difference abi she can't? see how your always confusing urself.

Read between the lines, lass.
Of course Naija women are not not blind - they can tell the difference between an ugly woman and a pretty one but they would still go ahead and celebrate mediocrity so as to look gorgeous amidst the fuglies.

If you have seen Darego and you still claim Jumoke is cute then i advise you see a brain surgeon as soon as possible.
I cannot use the word "cute" to describe Darego and use the same word to describe Jumoke - it will be too unfair on Agbani. grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tpiah: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2010
Carlosein:

to show the difference between kpomo and beef.

well, that shows even her enemies are paying her compliments.

Agbani won Miss world, so for them to bypass every other person and compare her directly to agbani, is one of the highest compliments she can get.

see why I said y'all are wenking to her photo?

and see how the word "class" is being bandied around as if typing "class" confers classiness on the typer?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Sauron1: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2010
michelin89:

This girl is actually good looking so I don't understand the beef.

True she lacks class and popularity but just give her some time. undecided

The beef is. . . . . .Facially-challenged women like Jumoke are the last set of people to be talking about ugly guys.
If she had taped it shut and carried on with her career, no one would give a rat about what she represents. . . . . .
In other words, only beautiful women have the rights to say so so and so are ugly - it's a travesty for an ugly woman to say another man is ugly.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by chiogo(f): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2010
The girl is okay facially, def. not ugly. Maybe another hairstyle would suit her better. That pic is too casual, haven't seen enough pictures to conclude on her looks. She has a nice shape though.

Funny how all these people hating on her forgot the other qualities she mentioned besides looks. Ah well, if the shoe fits. . . .
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by oyinda3(f): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2010
@sauron,

i've seen darego and I still think Jumoke is cute.
Darego is beautiful, jumoke is cute.

what's really funny n ironic is that i'm sure this jumoke girl has tons of naija guys courting her left n right. which is likely why she made the comment she did. she knows she has the options (4 now at least).
while I know agbani (miss classy) will not get half as much attention.

u guys like to yarn nonsense too much.  tongue

---
@tpiah
yea this "class" business is befuddling to me too. the girl said she likes handsome guys. she didn't say classy guys. there is definitely a difference between class and physical looks.
ie alek wek is very classy likewise Seal (heidi's husband) but most will agree that they are ugly.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
NEWS FLASH:
Jumoke makes a renouncement,

Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tpiah: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2010
^^ na so your jealousy reach?

she's not in your league, bro.

sorry if you feel you're included in the ugly category.

life sucks- get over it.

monkey mama still likeam even though e no fine.

even the one wey tell una say make una no come near am with skank breath and stinky odor did not attract this much hostility.

nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Law Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest, Declares #IStandWith2Baba / Iyanya Threatens OAP, Last Prophet, For Talking About Him Dumping Ubi Franklin / Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.