Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help (3265 Views)

I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Please, I need your help. There was a thread I saw on front page where a lady posted on Instagram how she has 4 boyfriends or men for different purposes. She said one is her financial boyfriend, one is for sex, another is an errand boy, etc. Please, if you see the link to that thread, kindly help out.

Thank you.
Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by delugajackson: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by delugajackson: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
iLegendd:
Wow! Thanks a lot. I have a gift for you. Give me some hours.
Patiently waiting.

9 Likes

Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
delugajackson:

Patiently waiting.
Sorry for the delay. Kindly send me your number for a 1k recharge card. Also, Ayodijex, send me your number. Indicate the network. Thank you.

Modified: Expires by 10 PM.
Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by ayodijex(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
iLegendd:
Sorry for the delay. Kindly send me your number for a 1k recharge card. Also, Ayodijex, send me your number. Indicate the network. Thank you.

seen, thanks man.

why being nice tho
Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
ayodijex:

Lol. really
Airtel
Sent. Kindly delete your number, Sir.
Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
ayodijex:

seen, thanks man.

why being nice tho
Do you remember this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4709778/know-where-get-picture ?
Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by delugajackson: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
iLegendd:
Sorry for the delay. Kindly send me your number for a 1k recharge card. Also, Ayodije.x, send me your number. Indicate the network. Thank you.

Wow! I almost gave up hope. Anyway, here's my number.
Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
delugajackson:

Wow! I almost gave up hope. Anyway, here's my number - 090xxx. Etisalat. Thanks.
Done, Sir. The bigger thanks belong to you.

Ah! You're using my technique — you better pay me o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by ayodijex(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
iLegendd:
Do you remember this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4709778/know-where-get-picture ?

oooh. Lol.

since how many weeks. Lool thanks much
Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by delugajackson: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
iLegendd:
Done, Sir. The bigger thanks belong to you.

Ah! You're using my technique — you better pay me o! cheesy
grin grin I'm glad I learnt something from you, Mr iLegendd. Thanks for the airtime, you're the man.

3 Likes

Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by zadok60: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
fresh yo generation kids.
Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by grateful236(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
iLegendd:
Please, I need your help. There was a thread I saw on front page where a lady posted on Instagram how she has 4 boyfriends or men for different purposes. She said one is her financial boyfriend, one is for sex, another is an errand boy, etc. Please, if you see the link to that thread, kindly help out.

Thank you.

Lol.. You wan track the babe? cheesy
Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2018
grateful236:

Lol.. You wan track the babe? cheesy
No. I just wanted to use her write-up for money ritual. Don't get me wrong. My kind of money ritual is clean and legit.

I take people's posts as if it's a question and answer it to get a solution. So, I turn nothing to some things. If it's a full article with a solution, I don't copy because that is stealing, but if it's a question or a problem, I copy and proffer solutions to it.

That girl is a problem to nice guys, so I needed to use her to enlighten men about such girls because we have a lot of them in this country.

The reason for sharing the card is because those contents were used in the book, so I had to pay the people who showed them to me. They took their precious time to search for the link, so it's ideal to say thank you for your generous help.

After adding and explaining the new contents, the book immediately sold two copies and that gave us 14k, so I had to keep 12k for suya and share 2k. Lol.

In my place they call it "eye wey see get share." Below are some screenshots of the book and the girl's part. Ignore any typo. The screenshot was taken before proofreading.

Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2018

Re: One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2018
The book has lots of amazing contents that'll change men's lives in the dating world. We revealed a lot of things men are supposed to know, but most men are clueless about them.

Here is the purchase link: https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/mr-friend-zone

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood_short_sexy_movie / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate For This? / The Way Ladies Give Away Their

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.