Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,332 members, 7,822,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close (3931 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by ajayilagos: 4:08am On Jul 07, 2010
I am tired of sex with my girlfriend whom I met in September 2007,It close to 3 yrs now but I wish to dump her and search for another but afraid she might curse me. what should I do?
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by cleaverman: 4:28am On Jul 07, 2010
Pray for forgiveness and repent of 'ur known sin, And consider how old u are now, U are not growing younger anymore, Time wait for no man.
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by Iceugwa(m): 6:43am On Jul 07, 2010
Guy nothing dey happen. But y you want dump am after a long time. Nemesis should be ur watch word
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by holotee(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2010
That's really something !

If you can't handle three years of sleeping with the same person, how u gonna handle marriage ehn ?
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by makajibbz(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2010
follow your heart, but remember ''karma is a devil'', lol
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2010
finish what u started by marrying her lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by Woke4all(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2010
So how are you gonna cope in marriage?
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by Areaboy2(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2010
makajibbz:

follow your heart, but remember ''karma is a devil'', lol

NO man, Karma is a B.itch
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2010
ajayilagos:

I am tired of sex with my girlfriend whom I met in September 2007,It close to 3 yrs now but I wish to dump her and search for another but afraid she might curse me. what should I do?

F.O.O.L!!!
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2010
^^ the way u replied, it seems to me that u are the girl in question grin grin, no mind the guy jare, he is confused
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by slex(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2010
no try am ooo, marriage will be similar but longer. If u r tired what shld i say , bn with mine since 2003 andf i am not tired just add spice to your sexlife its not all about 'hey babe come to my house lets Bleep' add more pre-intimacy and go out more often to avoid sex but have lots of cuddling and sex.
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by adaybola(f): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

F.O.O.L!!!

lol!!
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by queeneve: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2010
Ladies,

Let this be a lesson for you, SLEEPING WITH A MAN DOES NOT PROMISE HE WILL MARRY YOU,

GIVING UP THE NOOKIE BEFORE THE RING IS A NO NO,

Let him put a ring on IT,

He got his fill now he ready to move on to the next meat, PITIFUL,

I THOUGHT USA WAS BAD,
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by cousinavi(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2010
There is more to a relationship than just sex!!!!
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by queeneve: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2010
^^^^^ACCORDING TO THE LADIES, YES,

THE BROTHERS, NOT SO MUCH, it all about FUGGIN WITH YALL!
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by jarkbauer: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2010
would have divorced her if you were married?look inwards or you never be happy
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by 190: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2010
queeneve:

Ladies,

Let this be a lesson for you, SLEEPING WITH A MAN DOES NOT PROMISE HE WILL MARRY YOU,

I THOUGHT USA WAS BAD,

Cheii 9ja guyz go don do this babe terrible tin o
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by jaybee3(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2010
Why be in a relationship when all u ever wanted was the nookie?
If she curses you then surely it'd be well deserved.
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2010
Are you tired of your gf as a whole, or you just do not want to have sex with her?
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by amyliajane(f): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2010
@ poster,
u r tired of sleeping with ur girl of 3yrs, what happens when u get married?
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by iyobs7(f): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2010
ajayilagos:

JUST THINK OF THIS SITUATION BEFALLING YOUR SISTER grin grin grin. SHABI YOU GO LIKE AM sad sad sad

BIG JERK
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by Pweety4me(f): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2010
ajayilagos:

I am[b] tired of sex [/b] with my girlfriend whom I met in September 2007,It close to 3 yrs now but I wish to dump her and search for another but afraid she might curse me. what should I do?

R u sure it's just d s.ex?or u just tired of her?hmm

And your searching 4 another wat?p*ssy? undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by slap1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2010
If ur tired of sleepin wit her, try wake-keeping. Olodolistic olodo!
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by slap1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2010
If ur tired of sleepin wit her, try wake-keeping. Olodolistic olodo!
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by topup: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2010
Well you don't seem to think you will 'get away with it', but is there another way you can tell her how you feel, I am sure she will get the hint and let you go, once she's got the hint, you can then break up with her, since you are already considering it.

It doesn't sound good though on your part, that the first thing you mention is that you're tired of sleeping with the same girl for 3 years, I am sure she's attached to you (I mean 3 years of a sexual relationship), if it is purely the s.ex that's boring, you could try working on it.

You see, eventually you won't be able to keep running away from things, one day you're going to have to prove that you can work on things.
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by dobodobo(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2010
I get tired of every girls after 5 times of fucking them
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by tpiah: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2010
AIDs is real!
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by Gbemyte(f): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2010
Oboi na wa 4 u,3yrs relatnshp!!! Hw old ar u sef? I pity d woman u go eventualy setle dwn wit because if u try wetin u intend doin d kind curse wey go dey ur head. No river go fit wash am away. Guys lyk u ar notin but a beast in human's cloth. I pity d gurl in questn because she didnt knw d wicked tot u av 4 ha. ( d heart of man is deceitful nd despirately wicked. Wu cn knw it?)
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by StChristina(f): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2010
Kai!some men are ingrate,after wasting her time,you wnt 2 dump her cos of, nt even cos of her attitude.'may ur wife dump U d same way when u least xpect'.
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by N9528GB: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2010
@at poster its not ur fault its because she gives you wanna ever u want it now u fedup, too bad put your sister in that case would u like a man to b-a-n-g ur sister for 3years and he decides one day to dump her how would u react?
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by N9528GB: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

Ladies,

I THOUGHT USA WAS BAD,

Even putting a ring on the finger does not still guarantee that he stay with you, he will still cheat on u even in marriage besides he can carry more women if he likes.
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by 190: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2010
^^
what kinda username is that
is it some kinda missile code or sometin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inter-tribal Marriage (advantage & Disadvantages) / My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted / Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.