Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,800 members, 7,855,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. (4662 Views)

frustrating times when having...pics attached / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by pryme(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeBrain045:
Viginity matters.

Those men you talked about are irresponsible men the reason they married is because of sex and not love

just as love grows, it can also die. to some men love and sex is connected. by the time you take away sex from most marriages, thats the beginning of the end.

am sure have seen countless headlines on nairaland about dissolved marriages because of sex.

Virginity will matter if you will die a virgin, but as long as you well loose it one day it doesnt matter cos we were all born virgins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by generationz(f): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeBrain045:
Viginity matters.

Those men you talked about are irresponsible men the reason they married is because of sex and not love

you are not exposed .

get married first then you will know how important sex is in marriage

I doubt you have married people as very close friends if not you will know that bad sex life in a marriage can destroy any feeling of affection they both had for each other

google the biggest cause of break down in marriage and sex is number one even before money

nobody is saying you should be promisscous before marriage . however when you are married make sure you do everything to satisfy your partner sexually.

since you are a virgin you don't ha e to be promiscuous. read about sex and the female organ . ask questions from married people you trust.

if you are close too matured women splendid. the best set of people a man can learn about sex from is a woman or matured women.

most importantly , when you get married ask your wife what makes her satisfied. try out new stuff with her . its important

A sexually satisfied woman will be completely submissive to you even if you don't have money. Even if she chests for money (highly unlikely) she will still come back to you crying and begging.
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by uniqueogo(f): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
kenex4ever:
borehole spotted
I am no borehole I happen to be a married woman . . . . and like I said before you don't have to agree with me
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by uniqueogo(f): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeBrain045:
Hmmmmmmmmm Make nobody take this advice oh only non vigins will accept it even some non vigins will like to marry vigins grin

for what exactly.....
it's like teaching a child how to take their first steps
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by kenex4ever(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
uniqueogo:
x

I am no borehole
I happen to be a married woman
and like I said before you don't have to agree with me
alright but everybody must not be married as non V. It's okay to not b a V and better to be a virgin at wedding night
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by Bluezy13(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeBrain045:
You are deflowered i don't need to be told, even those that are nonvirgins like you know that the best time to defile your viginity is after marriage when you are with the man or woman that you truly love and you are ready to spend the rest of your life with that person its a gift that nature has blessed the person with

Issoryt...
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by DeBrain045(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
generationz:

you are not exposed .

get married first then you will know how important sex is in marriage

I doubt you have married people as very close friends if not you will know that bad sex life in a marriage can destroy any feeling of affection they both had for each other

google the biggest cause of break down in marriage and sex is number one even before money

nobody is saying you should be promisscous before marriage . however when you are married make sure you do everything to satisfy your partner sexually.

since you are a virgin you don't ha e to be promiscuous. read about sex and the female organ . ask questions from married people you trust.

if you are close too matured women splendid. the best set of people a man can learn about sex from is a woman or matured women.

most importantly , when you get married ask your wife what makes her satisfied. try out new stuff with her . its important

A sexually satisfied woman will be completely submissive to you even if you don't have money. Even if she chests for money (highly unlikely) she will still come back to you crying and begging.
Lol my friend married last year and i know what you are talking about i know marriage is made strong by sex but if you marry a woman because of sex only, that means it just a matter of months to for you to divorce the following matters to sustain a good marriage.
1 love
2 Character ( you attract your kind)
3 sex
4 Home background
5 others not so important

So i understand all what you are saying

BTW Most if not all divorce cases is concerned with character not sex
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by DeBrain045(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

Issoryt...
grin The truth is always bitter

Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by DeBrain045(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
pryme:

just as love grows, it can also die. to some men love and sex is connected. by the time you take away sex from most marriages, thats the beginning of the end.

am sure have seen countless headlines on nairaland about dissolved marriages because of sex.

Virginity will matter if you will die a virgin, but as long as you well loose it one day it doesnt matter cos we were all born virgins.
Sex is an element of marriage so if you take it out the marriage will surely die, me being a virgin doesn't mean i can't take care of my wife sexually if i marry tomorrow.
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by generationz(f): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeBrain045:
Lol my friend married last year and i know what you are talking about i know marriage is made strong by sex but if you marry a woman because of sex only, that means it just a matter of months to for you to divorce the following matters to sustain a good marriage.
1 love
2 Character ( you attract your kind)
3 sex
4 Home background
5 others not so important

So i understand all what you are saying

BTW Most if not all divorce cases is concerned with character not sex

lol at your last paragraph do you really think so

in court they will complain of the character but deep down they know its sex

many men and women cheat in marriage becuaee their partner dosent satisfy them
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by DeBrain045(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
generationz:

lol at your last paragraph do you really think so

in court they will complain of the character but deep down they know its sex

many men and women cheat in marriage becuaee their partner dosent satisfy them
A bitch is a bitch weither married or not, a prostitute can never get enough sex from marriage as far as am concerned.

See let me tell you a story while outing with one of my married friend male though.

We went to an hotel to chill our self on an evening i it was either sunday or friday, while chilling two prostitute came and met this guy, he took one inside about some minutes he came out and told the other one to relax that he his tired, lo and behold this bitches were his customers before he got married and even after marriage they still remain his customers.
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by generationz(f): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeBrain045:
A bitch is a bitch weither married or not, a prostitute can never get enough sex from marriage as far as am concerned.

See let me tell you a story while outing with one of my married friend male though.

We went to an hotel to chill our self on an evening i it was either sunday or friday, while chilling two prostitute came and met this guy, he took one inside about some minutes he came out and told the other one to relax that he his tired, lo and behold this bitches were his customers before he got married and even after marriage they still remain his customers.

you are very biased you know. what do you mean by bi.tch reffering to women and then you go on to give me a story about a man who cheats.

in your story the women weren't the ones married but the man

so the man should be the one called a male prostitute

yes

there are men who will always cheat

however if you read some stories here and on Instagram about the way some wives drive their husbands crazy based on refusing sex or being boring sexually , you might not blame the man.Especially when these days oloshos are very bold to ask men out and seduce them especially when the man is very rich and powerful

the richer a man is except for discipline and gods grace the harder it will be for him to remain faithful

These oloshos use all means to get men
including lies, blackmail, juju etc
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
torqque7:
People be deceiving themselves up and down, who in His right Mind would pick an overused car to a brand-new tear leather car? Same with female virginity. Il pick a Virgin for a wife any day anytime.

Doesn't mean a Non virgin can't make a good wife tho,she can be managed but a Virgin Will always be my number one choice. Advice for Virgins be smart dnt listen to those saying virginity is overrated because its only jealous females who lost theirs that say things like that. Keep yourself for the right man your husband and stay away from relationships with young boys who clearly have no marriage in their plans for the nearest future,so date only guys who are mature and comfortable enough to get married.

But this applies to men most times, Because most females would prefer a Non virgin male for a partner because she wouldn't want to be the one to teach him how to make her feel good. Women naturally are followers not leaders so she would rather follow your lead in the sheets than have you following her.
So virgin guys should start fornicating
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by Nwaalli: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Virginity issues, lmao grin
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by pryme(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeBrain045:
Sex is an element of marriage so if you take it out the marriage will surely die, me being a virgin doesn't mean i can't take care of my wife sexually if i marry tomorrow.

you are missing the point completely.
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
God kept hymen ooooh!!!
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by cassyrooy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeBrain045:
When you fiance ask you are you a vigin and you know this guy is ready for marriage

To me viginity matters alot am a virgin so why should i marry a wh*re or bitch, there is no excuse for loosen your viginity till after marriage even some married people are refurbished vigin grin because they don't cheat on their partner
Lol! It matters but whomever has lost his/hers shouldn't be nailed to the cross.

I just believe, not being a virgin does not confer outrightly, the right to sleep with uncountable numbers of guys.

Relationships these days greatly revolves around sex. Hard to see virgins but we still havea few around. My advice to anyone, marry a good person and forget whether their virginity is intact or not.
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 24, 2018
get ur PVC
Re: Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) / Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. / Ladies How Do You Appreciate A 5million Naira Gift From A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.