Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Why Do Black Men Despoil White Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Despoil White Women? (913 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black Men Despoil White Women? by Brownteeth(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2010
I saw this info as a response to a thread in the politics section that according to the US justice department, 37,000 White women are reported despoiled every year by Black men, and yet only less than 10 Black women are reported despoiled by White men.

This statistic really got me wondering why most black men prefer to despoil white women rather than black women. I think there is a hidden meaning into this occurrence, but I couldnt figure it out. In my own opinion, I do not think this a retaliatory strike towards the white, but I believe it has to do with preference. So is this a proof that the white ladies are sexier than the blacks? Is the white kitty sweeter than the black kitty?
Re: Why Do Black Men Despoil White Women? by queeneve: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2010
Let me take WILD GUESS, maybe cos they have a pussy too, (LOOKING BLANKLY OUT THE WINDOW)
Re: Why Do Black Men Despoil White Women? by Brownteeth(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2010
^^^**then I walked into her line of sight through the window and saw her tired posture**

What cant you take a Break? Rather than posting recklessly.
Re: Why Do Black Men Despoil White Women? by Brownteeth(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2010
make una the pour in replies na.
Re: Why Do Black Men Despoil White Women? by omega25red(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2010
poster

you read an info that is based on the racisim that existed and still exists in the u.s.
Did you know that the reason why alcohol was banned in the u.s in the 1920's (i think) was because some racist mofo came out claiming to be a scientist and said that when black men drink they tend to rape white women. The same thing was said about cocaine marijuana etc.

The fact is rape is horrible be you white or be you black but you have media outlets out here who refuse to report the truth. if a black girl goes missing, you will never hear about it but God help us if a white girl goes lost they will have the whole country crying from the sub stories just to find out that her mother who was on tv cry was the person who killed her.

Truth be told it's not a lie that rape happens but the fact is that the numbers quoted should not be beleive because it was probably inflated so as to continue the inherent criminalisation of black people mostly men who are just trying to survive.
Re: Why Do Black Men Despoil White Women? by MrAnus: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2010
White women are usually less stressful and much more undertanding. But black women can make you have white hair within 2 weeks (fact), thaat is if u not already bald.

(1) (Reply)

What If? / No Friend : Could It Be Something About Me ? / Help Me See Chick: Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.