Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Help Me See Chick: Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me See Chick: Advice (916 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Ladies!! 11 Signs You Are Your Boyfriend's Side Chick. / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me See Chick: Advice by guente02(m): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2011
I met this girl in late dec '10 and ever since we hv bin seein each oda as 'Friends'. I rembr a day that she cald me nd wantd me to fix a bug in ha phone wich i did so wen it was time 4 me to go i got a kiss 4rm ha nd stuffs like dat. A few days later i askd her out of which she obliged nd askd ha if she cld be my gf nd she was like 'wat im askn 4 is like a mountain' and tins like that buh she never said yes, so i left ha 4 home.
So after like two days i paid her a visit again, we gisted plenty then it was time to go i asked her whats her reply was and she kept sayn the 'mountain thing' i okay her and left. Ever since she has been refusing my pecks. I love this chick bt dnt knw wat to do to show ha dat i do.
So today i went to her house and after much talkn i asked her 4 a liltle peck and she said no reason being that her 'HUSBAND' may see us. I asked her if she is dating someone and she said yes, i askd her d name and she told me 'Rotimi' i nodded and was leaving and she asked me if im vexed whch i was but my response was 'ahh c'mon hw can i b'.
Pls nL dudes and chicks, i dnt knw u guys can advice me on d safest route to a happy ending.
I was on mobile in case u hate d abbrevations.
My Computer Sect guys r welcome.

Peace
Ebbs Inc
Re: Help Me See Chick: Advice by deniyor: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2011
Love ko, love ni!
Don't waste your time with the chic. She is playing games and not worth it. Just fashy her for a long time. If she is really interested, she will come to you asking her out. And then you can give her your exact conditions b4 you even talk to her. No be only mountain, na ocean!
Re: Help Me See Chick: Advice by Orton10(m): 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2011
Hmmm, i tink d first and third posters are quite right. If she starts behaving in dat her absurd manner i strt to wonder was it nt this same gurl dat wanted me to snd all her credit (N4,800) to my phone, dat told me gud nite even after sayn it afta kisns.
Temporary host shutdown wil do d majic i feel. It has been a mountain indeed we r stil climbing

Is dat so
I rest my case then.
Re: Help Me See Chick: Advice by pwiz(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2011
Bro OP she is playing wit ur emotion. Jst give her some time and try to stay away frm her temporarily as if u dnt care.If she really loves u she wil admit it and come bak to u, Bt i dnt fink she has dat feeling for u,
Re: Help Me See Chick: Advice by guente02(m): 12:08am On Jan 18, 2011
Hmmm, i tink d first and third posters are quite right. If she starts behaving in dat her absurd manner i strt to wonder was it nt this same gurl dat wanted me to snd all her credit (N4,800) to my phone, dat told me gud nite even after sayn it afta kisns.
Temporary host shutdown wil do d majic i feel. It has been a mountain indeed we r stil climbing
Re: Help Me See Chick: Advice by 677ano(m): 3:03am On Jan 18, 2011
Nigerian women and theirĀ  idea of life. Why couldn't she just tell him from day one she has someone in her life.

There is one living next to me who has five different men in her life and I asked her why she can't keep to one man and she said she is studying them before choosing one

mean while she is fleecing them all of their money then they call women of other race slut while they are worst than those they call sluts
Re: Help Me See Chick: Advice by Osama10(m): 3:15am On Jan 18, 2011
Kindly let her be, she said she has someone already.

Why bother kill yourself over someone that is not intrested in you.
Re: Help Me See Chick: Advice by Mavor: 4:31am On Jan 18, 2011
Most Nigerian girls are trash and not worth the hassle. Dem too dey form. An era is coming when Naija men go dey find wife outside this country. Nonsense!!!
Re: Help Me See Chick: Advice by v3: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2011
Osama10:

Kindly let her be, she said she has someone already.
Shikena

Mavor:

Most Nigerian girls are trash and not worth the hassle. Nonsense!!!
+1
Re: Help Me See Chick: Advice by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2011
MY NAME IS ROTIMI cheesy angry angry angry
Re: Help Me See Chick: Advice by misanho: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2011
@ op, guy U fall ma hand, she made U woo her can't U c between d linez?

Dere is no rotimi, best advice: don't call her if she call z U don't pick , don't go 2 c her, if U guyz coincidence meet say hello nd move ahead, if she sendz U a text don't reply, U wud feel down if U <3 her, but u beta kip it on 2 av her, nd wen U r tired she will definately come around or call U wicked den she made d 1st move, Happy relationship bro
Re: Help Me See Chick: Advice by guente02(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2011
Oh tank God d computer guys showed them face.
Tanx Peeps jst learnt anoda.
Re: Help Me See Chick: Advice by Nakele(f): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
guente02:

I met this girl in late dec '10 and ever since we hv bin seein each oda as 'Friends'. I rembr a day that she cald me nd wantd me to fix a bug in ha phone wich i did so wen it was time 4 me to go i got a kiss 4rm ha nd stuffs like dat. A few days later i askd her out of which she obliged nd askd ha if she cld be my gf nd she was like 'wat im askn 4 is like a mountain' and tins like that buh she never said yes, so i left ha 4 home.
So after like two days i paid her a visit again, we gisted plenty then it was time to go i asked her whats her reply was and she kept sayn the 'mountain thing' i okay her and left. Ever since she has been refusing my pecks. I love this chick bt dnt knw wat to do to show ha dat i do.
So today i went to her house and after much talkn i asked her 4 a liltle peck and she said no reason being that her 'HUSBAND' may see us. I asked her if she is dating someone and she said yes, i askd her d name and she told me 'Rotimi' i nodded and was leaving and she asked me if im vexed whch i was but my response was 'ahh c'mon hw can i b'.
Pls nL dudes and chicks, i dnt knw u guys can advice me on d safest route to a happy ending.
I was on mobile in case u hate d abbrevations.
My Computer Sect guys r welcome.

Peace
Ebbs Inc

I soo wish I could advise you my boy but this thing of abrevations "de , dat" or what ever that is, it is irritating ,,,,,, so pls rewrite proper english

(1) (Reply)

Is It Rude To Ask For Contact Information? / Nigeria Vogue Married Women Are Ashamed Of Their Husband / Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.