Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (75762 Views)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Joshzion(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
grin grin

Six-pack gang

grin grin
I be water park

1 Like

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

I hate guys with Fat belly with passion besides I don't understand why women find them attractive.

Concentrate on women and leave guys with ‘Fat belly’ alone unless you are gay and is struggling to find fit men to ogle.

It’s not your fat and it’s not your belly.

1 Like

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by boboenny: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Another Nollywood
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
lefulefu:
one of my guy dat downs eight bottles of beer in a day if u see am now u will fear for him. If im siddon now for chair all im stomach go dey hang for im knees and some of d stomach go wan dey spil over. Dats how far it has gone oo and dis guy na young guy and im never marry yet. I don beg am make e go easy on im beer but he will always argue dat something will kill a man. Nigerian men love their beer and dats one of d tin giving young guys large tummies cos dem too take am in excesscheesy.but like i say..naija ladies love pot bellied men cos its a sign he must be comfortablecheesy.
nawa oh 8 bottles of beer a day
The highest bottle of beer I can take year around is only 5 or less.

I think I have to make my stomach fat in order to win biacan's heart
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by yemiosinbajo: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
shortgun:
It's an abomination in our land when a man sees a girls unclothedness without her consent undecided
The guy needs to appease d gods of d land. sad

What if a girl sees a man's unclothedness without his consent in your land?
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by toprealman: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

I hate guys with Fat belly with passion besides I don't understand why women find them attractive.

Wonder why you will hate on a brother besides women are largely attracted to the size of your pocket.......not belly. The bigger the former, the merrier the latter regardless of size. Ask Don Jazzy et al.
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by daviesblaze(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
misspearlz:
Show me the Six packs fess grin cheesy
check my dp na cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by riches4me(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
fvck:
Na wa at the first picture, what if they now give birth and their baby starts spying people bathing in the bathroom, you will na blame bubu
Which people's bathroom?. Who am I to blame ur "face u n face me" mentality

1 Like

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

I think I have to make my stomach fat in order to win biacan's heart
cc Millenniumladycheesy

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by shaklisco(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

money and money
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Azam101: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

It a matter of choice !
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Azam101: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Creative pictures! I wish them successful marriage. Haters pray for divine intervention
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by misspearlz: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
daviesblaze:
check my dp na cheesy cheesy
Na Six pack be that? shocked

grin grin
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Maski87: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
Toto,wey another man don scatter throwaway,na him dey drive another man crazy
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by TheHeadBoy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
President of Bush men Association of his village grin #nopeeping
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by meelahgold(f): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
misspearlz:
I hate am pass you cheesy
she like am like that �
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
lefulefu:
cc Millenniumladycheesy
that Bae can check moniker die
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Eagleword14(f): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
So what message is he trying to pass

Nonsense and ingredients cool
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Millenniumlady(f): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
lefulefu:
cc Millenniumladycheesy
No mind amani nah werey cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by rastaLivity: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Bro do you buy data from that evolink guy? I'd like to know if he's legit. Thanks.
no I didn't
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:

Go get six packs without your pockets moaning in cash and see if women will find interesting or disgusting
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by emmyileri(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
BiggerbossAmani:

Pot belly is for the legends, six packs is for kids
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by sparko7453(f): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pervert. They are not married yet. .

Instead of trying to spy on a bathing lady, dude should hit a gym and work on his protuding belly.

Ur papa mo raise you well.. show me ur papa and mama first
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Streetmovement(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Don't know why I don't find pre-wedding photos appealing especially the ones that look like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.