Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,123 members, 7,852,811 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (437479 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2010
@ jay 1

go to this linkhttp://wizkid.persiangig.com/Strong%20Patch%20Software/SRT4669ME_7111_HE-AAC_110p_20100825.zip
and download the software other members of this forum including myself have downloaded it and we confirmed it OK though it is good to protect what you wanted and it is also better to give somethings a trail, nobody would want to damage what he/she acquired with their had earn cash. but also know that nothing ventured nothing succeeded. we all experiment and tell the house our findings after all FTA is all about learning and sharing

the file size is too much to upload within a short period of time from a cyber cafe with slow network speed. VIVA FTA!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2010
this thread has turned to a f*&^%king piece of Poo to me,

my one piece though.

and a note of advice to others, pls do not call me if you've gotten your receiver fried, for those that have been calling, i wont entertain those calls any longer.

before, they say a word is enough for the wise, but definitely this time around, the wise don't need to be told anything at all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by alancruise(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2010
@jay1, i guess u might be wrong with that. Cos there is no guarantee that d one being sent to ur e-mail address either d zip or d unzip file will not fry ur decoder.
Wat if ur decoder was not original? Just know that upgradin with patches is luck. I guess our moto in this forum is 'Do it ur self'.
All u need to do is download this software 4rm where others are gettin it, unzip it with winrar, get a good virus free flash drive to copy. Then insert it to ur decoder 4 upgrade. U should be fine with that.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by blexxonmak(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2010
All those requesting for the new patch should check their boxes.Mind you we do not encourage laziness here.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bisi12004: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2010
if u want to uprage ur decoder,pls make sure u follow due process becos 'agba to jin si koto,o fi ko ara yoku logbon'
-first install d update ,and install d aac audio compliant after.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2010
@ALL,The 1.10P software works better.It handles the HE AAC sound issue well.Try it if you want
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by larryenob(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2010
@All you guys are 2 much we fight, we play we discover we unclover and get it alright n make it FTA, keep the flag flying more disclovering on the way
@Olofofo,pito,illesh,badaru etc not forgeting the moderator tty more power to you wisdom
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Hopitinto(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2010
gurus pls i nid badly pls God bles u all my email alexluwinsky@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by fijabi(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2010
All,there are 4 temporary fta channels on badr 4 ,(CINEMA STAR,CUISINE TV,PIWI & HELETONE),those channels are among $$$$ but are show on 63x scrambled on 69x enjoy it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Kungu(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2010
fijabi:

All,there are 4 temporary fta channels on badr 4 ,(CINEMA STAR,CUISINE TV,PIWI & HELETONE),those channels are among $$$$ but are show on 63x scrambled on 69x enjoy it. 
[/quot

Good afternoon Fijabi,

Its the new firmware  patch and i hear our brothers are busy working on a new patch to open all the channels in the said package. Their main aim is to boost strong receivers sales. The Cinema Star channel is interesting but i don't Gage any French. I need to go for French classes  soon.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by vinchi11: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2010
please can you give the tp/ frequesnciies for those new chanels at Badr 4. please!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2010
i want to buy 4.2m strong dish in ghana anyone with some to sale contact 0243337093
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2010
@all

new african beam on eutelsat 2 @ 10E

11638 H 27500, mostly French speaking
11663H 3830

enjoy.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by NashFTA(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2010
@Kungu,
What is your location in Kenya? Are you able to receive Badr4 or W2A? What dish size do you use for both? You may drop me an email at: nash.namubich_at_gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by captainus: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2010
olofofo:

@all
@ olofofo,

new african beam on eutelsat 2 @ 10E

11638 H 27500, mostly French speaking
11663H 3830

enjoy.
i tried those tps yesterday on 1.8m pan but could not get them.A bigger dish may be?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2010
the Africa beam @10E is beamed at Southern Africa area / environment, i think a much bigger dish size will do.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2010
@all can somebody give a bird that I can nail with a 90cm dish in port Harcourt Nigeria outside Astra 2B and W3a.
Please I need some thing new grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IRAPADA(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2010
@george,pls wat is d tracking freq of badr4 and do u get national geogra on it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2010
@all,my strong decoder stop working after upgrading.pls help o.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2010
Akerekoroabijawara:

Please try putting the decoder on from the main power(the plug)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2010
OH tv on w4/7 36e 12439 H 23436
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bodejohn(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2010
Akerekoroabijawara:

I knew it wasn't going to be long before someone got his fingers burnt.

@ Enitan,
Can you please upload the manual i asked you to write when the upgrade madness started.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2010
Lov4sat:

@all can somebody give a bird that I can nail with a 90cm dish in port Harcourt Nigeria outside Astra 2B and W3a.
68.5 east as in intelsat,sirius4,ew4/7, Nss 7 at 22 east
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2010
Lov4sat:

68.5 east as in intelsat,sirius4,ew4/7, Nss 7 at 22 east
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2010
Some people always want 2 be spoon-fed. What's google there for?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 4:13am On Sep 10, 2010
esuo2:

Please try putting the decoder on from the main power(the plug)
i tried doing that but no success.somebody help
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by iykemann: 5:19am On Sep 10, 2010
@ll,
After uprgrading my 69x with the 1.09p that takes care of the mytv logo,I now proceed with 1.10 for aac audio which has refuse to install.after downloading into a flash drive,when I plug the flash and press menu-USB-then transfer data,I will see nothing in the flash bt if I go to file manager I will see the file,bt I cant move it to transfer data,where I'm suppose to upload from,anyone with idea pls help,I've tried three different usb flash,same result,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by emeystan(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2010
@iykeman, Use upload
@all, finally upgraded my 69x last nite.am enjoying sound. After uploading the software the decoder went off at first i thought i have fried my decoder, next thing i did was to turn off the docoder and turn it back on from the switch behind the decoder.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2010
@iykeman & all
I experienced exactly what you did during upgrade. Unlike the previous one in which the decoder automatically rebooted after upgrading,
I really got worried when after running the AAC_110p upgrade the decoder just went off as if we had lost power. There was just nothing.
Before doing anything I called a friend who had just indicated he had upgraded his successfully without experiencing this. He said he did his upgrade by connecting decoder to computer, while mine was done from flash disk. At that moment I thought I had lost my decoder. It was only when I thought of trying to switch it off then on again that I noticed it was ok and the upgrade had been successful. As people have said, we need to be careful with these upgrades/patches.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2010
I mean emeystan.

I experienced what you did during upgrade
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2010
@Akereko,No need to worry, just get a working 69x and do a unit to unit transfer, that way you will succed othrwise try the pc to stb upgrade
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2010
@Candyman,have you tried Badr at 26.e ku?I have failed to track those french channels.Advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.