Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,142 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (435837 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2010
@all,
As have been said before let's be very careful on the issue of downloading patches and upgrading
of our decoders. I can see the cries of fried decoders is getting ever louder here ooo!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by viazi: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2010
hW MUCH IS ORIGINAL DIGIBOX? I NEED AM URGENTLY. HOUSE PLS HELEEPPPPPPPPPPPP
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bodejohn(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2010
George_D:

@all,
As have been said before let's be very careful on the issue of downloading patches and upgrading
of our decoders. I can see the cries of fried decoders is getting ever louder here ooo!

Oga George,
Don't advise anybody to stop upgrading otherwise you will spoil market for Enitan who is currently writing a "revive your dead box" manual and olofofo who needs to sell all boxes in his latest order.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by 2legit2qt(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2010
I think a word is enuff "If only the person is wise" else 1 needs to keep hammering it ova n ova again.

In as much as 1 nids 2 upgrade his/her decoder, its beta 1 takes enuf pain 2 study the rudiments and av enuf knowledge of the whole process involved. Afterall, the decoders r nt purchase on a platter of GOLD (opfully nt everibodi) its one's HARD EARNED money.

Pls brodaz in d house, lets get it right b4 venturing in2 patches upgrade 4 our STBs. Na my own CHIPS b dat o.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by NashFTA(m): 5:53am On Sep 15, 2010
@All,
Attention: To anyone using a DSD1110 Irdeto decoder, be warned that this week, the owner ( DS-Thief) is sending an “Over The Air” upgrade which dissables/blocks that function that enables you to watch FTA transponders beamed on W7 and W4 (such as Free2view’s 12437-H-23437-3/4; and the new ‘Russia Today’ TP). Although you can input the TPs, you wont be able to watch them on that decoder like before! In addition, you cannot input any Symbolrate less than 5 digits. When you see a flashing window asking you to upgrade, just ignore! What a rigid decoder!! Otherwise just use your MPEG4-FTA decoder. FTA will live forever! Goodday.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2010
@

Nashfta

thats a good info thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2010
Verify your decoder is not a clone before flashing/upgrading. This applies to SRT4653x_4663X_4669x etc. To be on the safe side always purchase from accredited MyTV dealers.

A stroke of the cane is enough for the wise.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by chris7272: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2010
Williams85
Tps for Russia Today on W4/W7 >>> freq 11388, H, and SR 29999
with this freq. can l nail it with 60cm hitv dish.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by chris7272: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2010
@ all
Have tried many times to nail some fta stations with hitv decorder and dish my effort prove abortive and with many freq. posted on this post is confusing on the correct freq and tp to use. there was a time somebody displayed on this thread direction to nail but others in there illustrations is different . someone kindly send correct freq. and tps and the directions of each as you want do it yourself. you can post it here or send it to my box. chrisadeyemo@yahoo.com.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2010
ALL, Has Dsthieves deactivated anyone using there smartcard with d strong decoder? According to some sources the deactivation of such clientis is suppose to start today. Meanwhile am also a user partially because of my Madam but am not at home now to verify, In any case whatever happens i will keep the house posted. Am waiting for them to do this so I CAN stop the monthly subcription or is it contribution that I do. A Plan b is already on standby to takeover free of charge if u get my drift! ha ha ha!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2010
chris7272:

@ all
Have tried many times to nail some fta stations with hitv decorder and dish my effort prove abortive and with many freq. posted on this post is confusing on the correct freq and tp to use. there was a time somebody displayed on this thread direction to nail but others in there illustrations is different . someone kindly send correct freq. and tps and the directions of each as you want do it yourself. you can post it here or send it to my box. chrisadeyemo@yahoo.com.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332428.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-442760.32.html
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olabisi75(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2010
chris7272:

Williams85
Tps for Russia Today on W4/W7 >>> freq 11388, H, and SR 29999
with this freq. can l nail it with 60cm hitv dish.

Just try out this TP and its not green. whats up on this?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by blexxonmak(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2010
olabisi75:

Just try out this TP and its not green. whats up on this?
@olabisi75. South African beam
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2010
Nash-FTA:

@All,
Attention: To anyone using a DSD1110 Irdeto decoder, be warned that this week, the owner ( DS-Thief) is sending an “Over The Air” upgrade which dissables/blocks that function that enables you to watch FTA transponders beamed on W7 and W4 (such as Free2view’s 12437-H-23437-3/4; and the new ‘Russia Today’ TP). Although you can input the TPs, you wont be able to watch them on that decoder like before! In addition, you cannot input any Symbolrate less than 5 digits. When you see a flashing window asking you to upgrade, just ignore! What a rigid decoder!! Otherwise just use your MPEG4-FTA decoder. FTA will live forever! Goodday.

@Nash-FTA,
That was a good one although I doubt if real FTA enthusiasts on this thread will care one way or another.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2010
@OLABIS172,That Russia Today tp beams to Southern Africa.Save your energy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2010
@All
have managed to nail etv and w7 togthr on my 90cm dish.this reserves my other dish and i thnk how tek it @ 7degrees est.for those who want 2 see how post the pic's later.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
@Rextab,welcome to dish optimising.I hope it didnt take you long to achieve that.Viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2010
can i hit the signal wit 90cm in nigeria?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sambass(m): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2010
@williams85 that is the question i ve been asking since but nobody want to answer me, so i concluded that etv is not 4 naija.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bode4real(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2010
@ all,
All my 9ija channels not showing on DS thief (showing SCRAMBLED CHANNEL)with srt 69x with DS thief card. but shows using DS thief decoder, all attempt wit 69x is abortive, wot could go wrong? or they don start to block srt? some one should help comfirm this.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2010
[/quote][quote author=Ilish link=topic=475178.msg6761296#msg6761296 date=1284587783]
@Rextab,welcome to dish optimising.I hope it didnt take you long to achieve that.Viva fta
only the maximizing of the signal took me a while.and for me it acceptd on the right side.viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2010
Ilish:

@OLABIS172,That Russia Today tp beams to Southern Africa.Save your energy

@Ilish,
Last time I checked Russia Today on C band it didn't strike me as a station one should
worry his head about or am I missing something?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2010
All, as at 9pm yesterday my Dsthieves smartcard was stil very active.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by obnelly: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
russia today is a news channel if am right.RT is the logo and its on hotbird. etv on sirus is just a feed.it goes off and on.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2010
@all
how do I get tbc1 (on W4/7), I read somewhere its tps are same tp as NTV Uganda but when I blindscan I only get NTV Uganda and not tbc1? Is this to do with my signal strength?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2010
, russia today is a free to air news channel, free to view in uk,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2010
@candymann initially tbc was interfering with ntv. But I blindscaned recently and I have the two now as different channels. Tbc 11713 and ntv 11717 same symbol rate and polarity. Try it out
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by osef(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ all
who ever is upgrading should have bear the cost in mind as we ve been warned earlier, any way i feel for those affected as chips are not easy to come by these days.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by osef(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ GEORGE d
regards to you sir how is the family
@ olofofo.
i ve always pray to meet you some day but rain disrupt my visit to lag first week of sept , any way how wem dey?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ twinstaiye
I don’t know if anybody else is faced with the same problem or there is a problem with my setup - I can’t see Badaru’s post. This is the second time I have noticed this. My reference is made to his post under the High Definition Receivers thread (page 3), check the Last Post column, Today at 12:44:05 PM. The post is no where to be found. Please act accordingly.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2010
Rescan 12728 v 30000 on w3a & enjoy fl on psat.com.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2010
pofolo:

Rescan 12728 v 30000 on w3a & enjoy fl on psat.com.
i just rescan my decoder.The thing they are showing there pass my power.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.