Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (436101 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
bisi12004:

there is a particular site where u can get key and d station u can hook on to for live match.but i want seek d permission of d house if i can post d site.

I beg can you send this link to my email address(reyanjay@yahoo.com thanks a million grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Hopitinto(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2010
me 2 dis is ma email add tanks alexluwinsky@yahoo.com God bles u are had 2 find.lol
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ALL,
A new channel is coming on SIRIUS at 4.8e called AFRICAN MOVIE NET, Same TP as VoxAfrica.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Hopitinto(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2010
Ilish:

@ALL,
A new channel is coming on SIRIUS at 4.8e called AFRICAN MOVIE NET, Same TP as VoxAfrica.
when my friend wud it b free.scramble.lnl
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Segunod(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
bisi12004:

there is a particular site where u can get key and d station u can hook on to for live match.but i want seek d permission of d house if i can post d site.
pls send it 2 me 4 trial segunod@hotmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hkth: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2010
bisi12004:

Please, e-mail is imahmud35@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Paps1: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2010
bisi12004:

@ can u pls also mail it to me henrybaby1@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
@BISI,Kindly put the website address for all of us to grasp.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
@BISI,Kindly put the website address for all of us to grasp.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2010

interested in the website. send to lovala@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
@bisi please send me d site kinmen2004@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2010
@bisi12004 what site are talking about.test me on 00233243337093 or charlesgadotor@yahoo.com as soon possible,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bolyjay: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2010
@bisi,pls.i'm also interested in the website.send to suzan_millbranth@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bisi12004: 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2010
check ur inbox 4 d key site.My new service i.e rdv is now showing with d key i got 4rm dis site. Keys dey plenty for dt site.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ bisi,
pls b4 peeps spam dis forum pls post d site here,
abeg
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by emsky: 12:02am On Sep 21, 2010
bisi12004:

check your inbox 4 d key site.My new service i.e rdv is now showing with d key i got 4rm dis site. Keys dey plenty for dt site.
pls i also need the website,kindly send it to my mail, mecify@yahoo.com  thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sambass(m): 12:28am On Sep 21, 2010
My man pls link me to the keys site(Sambass2003@yahoo.com)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 1:55am On Sep 21, 2010
Simply type "satelite keys" on google search.

Peeps lets endure to do some simple things on our own,by ourself.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by obnelly: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2010
viewing without subscription is illegal.most of those keys are illegal if u dont know and if the keys and the site is revealled and its known to the provider they may decide to change the key and even block the site.if any body want key or site u can do it offline not on the forum.i doubt if u so call newbies will ever learn.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2010
obnelly:

viewing without subscription is illegal.most of those keys are illegal if u dont know and if the keys and the site is revealled and its known to the provider they may decide to change the key and even block the site.if any body want key or site u can do it offline not on the forum.i doubt if u so call newbies will ever learn.

word!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2010
na wa oo!!! keys this,keys that,decorum is fast becoming a premium on this forum
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by broomstick: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2010
@ All,
I believe we shouldnt throw decorum to the wind as if we are not adults and i personally think the moderator should as a matter of urgency take action by denying this people who keeps requesting and sending illegal keys on a public thread like this their opprortunity to post comments and delete all posta that relate to the aforemetioned issues
@twinstaiye'
Pls take immediate action now and enough is enough!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2010
when i talk some peeps labelled me as arrogant. i just cant wait till this thread ends finally and no more continuation. this place is full of jackass.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by obnelly: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2010
enny no be jackass dem be vultures,jackass hunt for their prey but vulture,they are on standby for already made.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by magaddai(m): 12:18am On Sep 22, 2010
@Lov4sat
Pls kindly send the link to my email address: magaddai@yahoo.com
Thanx in anticipation.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2010
@ All newbies
The mention the world key made u guys wanna spam this our last thread with email donations,for ur information,this things dosnt work like that,before u know someone ll start asking the keys to open our providers here mytv,dstv,hitv and even ctl and other terresrial providers. You guys should know that the existing guys in nairaland re no gods or scientist but ordinary guys like u guys that knows the full meaning of search and research. At times instead of wasting ur precious time asking questions in the this thread just type the word 'google'and u may see ur self answering questions instead of asking. Ilish is new with a lot to share,George was there for u guys but i believed repeating question might ve piss him off. This thread was once where we share knowledge lets return it back to those good old days,the days of tox,badaru,olofofo,f-marshal,enigma,jujukemist,butoneday,enitan and so many others. Guys i was once a novice but today i fear not to hunt down any satellite in orbit,so guys lets get down to our key boards and start searching researching.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2010
watch-out,one new free channel on 10e eutelsat w2a freq-3929 v 8300 enjoy it.thank you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2010
@ oga pito,

na d true fta spirit be dat, give n take, ever ready to learn, perticipate, experiment and share,
NOT just, take n take alone
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by larryenob(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2010
@PITO
You are right my brother word of wisdom there are more of those discovery on the net it is for us do some research then we can lean not ask stupid questionsm With just 20mins on the net you can good research on the net. be the one who discover and you will lean alot just try it
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by JMS(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2010
Hi Pito long time ago, you are right about posting keys, from my view point, sharing keys through emails i guess it's not a problem, we must only blame those who post them on public.
Please BISI i need it too & thanks in advance for your research.
james_banga@yahoo.fr
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sambass(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2010
@all my i reset my decoder and blind scan w4/7 i got all the channels exclude rdv.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Hopitinto(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2010
@sambass rdv don change name 2 new service?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.