Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (435826 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ochukss(m): 2:00am On Sep 23, 2010
Quote from: bisi12004 on September 20, 2010, 09:55 AM there is a particular site where u can get key and d station u can hook on to for live match.but i want seek d permission of d house if i can post d site. pls send it 2 boe453@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sambass(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2010
google is the answer for any question so bisi and co should stop disscaussing about key in this forum and use ur heads.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2010
Ochukss:

Quote from: bisi12004 on September 20, 2010, 09:55 AM there is a particular site where u can get key and d station u can hook on to for live match.but i want seek d permission of d house if i can post d site. pls send it 2 boe453@yahoo.com
pliz foward it to terinorextab@yahoo.com.aswel.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bisi12004: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2010
sambass:

google is the answer for any question so bisi and co should stop disscaussing about key in this forum and use your heads.
bros,try 2 watch ur words becos 4rm what i posted at least u can see 'permission' and once d permission was not granted,i did not post/discuss anything related .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ohikhena(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2010
bisi12004:

bros,try 2 watch your words becos 4rm what i posted at least u can see 'permission' and once d permission was not granted,i did not post/discuss anything related .

@bisi2004,

U should have known better.I guess u witnessed season 4 of these thread,cos if u did then u have really wronged the members of this forum.the whole of page 29 of this thread was wasted simply because of ur post.I wonder why most newbies can't just take the pain to search and research.When i first came upon this thread the first thing i did was to first digest the previous season(1 & 2).This gave me so much information and knowledge on installation and tracking of satellite.It also made me realize that most of the guys that where authority then on the forum where once like me then (a novice) but the major difference between then and now is that on like then the newbies these day want to be spoon fed.They are too lazy to search and make research.

@all newbies,
I would enjoin all the newbies to please learn to crawl b4 they walk.Cos all u guys do is drive the people that are suppose to be showing u guys the way away.Its better not to post than spam a whole page with posting of email address.

@all ou oga dem,
Please u guys should chip in more often or else these final season will go down as a season where no breakthrough was made.

@moderator,
Please be stiff in penalizing offensive post and poster.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2010
@All
rescan the etv freq and enjoy the current free channels.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2010
Which etv? The one on IS7/10?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olawale86(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2010
bisi12004:

check your inbox 4 d key site.My new service i.e rdv is now showing with d key i got 4rm dis site. Keys dey plenty for dt site.
pls bisi i need the site too dis my email Mylife4real08@yahoo.com pls
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ugoc1: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2010
Guys stop talking abt keys here, ! are u guys finding it difficult to understand simple ENGLISH.
use GOOGLE and stop messing up this page. A WORD IS ENOF 4 THE WISE.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by zoboizee: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2010
@ all. it is not about been a newbie or guru.if you feel like sharing, share,otherwise ignore. we all learn everyday.we should know that if people who made discoveries or innovations had been water-tight with em, nobody would neither know of it nor improved on it. am not encouraging laziness, little tact and research is important as mentioned but no need for name calling or making them look like"dem don com again".thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Hopitinto(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2010
@zboy u r the f***king best,u 2 much.nice 1 kudos.y am hailin u is dat they r so many newbies who want 2 learn.i was a newbie.but with d help of pito.that hw life is d world is a small world.lol
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2010
rescan 62e intelsat for new channel of ntv.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Emeritus153: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2010
I don't know what wrong with this forum in recent time. Many people want to be oga. Na wa o. Why do we have moderator. Pls stop flopping this forum wit complains. Many of u ar selfish that is why u ar using abusing words to correct those u are calling newbies. Stop those rubbish correct in love and its nt the duty of everybody to correct. Sekana
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Emeritus153: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2010
I don't know what wrong with this forum in recent time. Many people want to be oga. Na wa o. Why do we have moderator. Pls stop flopping this forum wit complains. Many of u ar selfish that is why u ar using abusing words to correct those u are calling newbies. Stop those rubbish correct in love and its nt the duty of everybody to correct. Sekana
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2010
@BUTONEDAY,
@all,

I been busy raising the ante on my solar installation. Just finished adding more modules to my system yesterday and testing is presently in progress. Details as usual are to be found in the relevant thread on the childboard.
With just a tiny step away from the 2kw mark, looks like I'll soon be siping that cold champagne afterall while
watching mbc action on Nilesat powered from the heavens! Truely, the sun is the answer! wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-390522.64.html#msg6813118

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by alancruise(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2010
@george, good of u. Av u dis question b4. Which area do u stay 4 warri. I stay 4 jakpa road. I do come often to water resources area too?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2010
@olofofo and badaru,
i'm inquiring from you guys the dish size and type(whether mesh or pan) that you used in nailing Galaxy 11/intelsat 802.Also is this bird on the same azimuth as astra 2b and eutelsat w4/w7 or it's shifted as in the case of eutelsat w6?Thanks guys.Looking forward to both your responses.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2010
@ALL
WINNERS CHAPEL TV on Intelsat 7/10@68.5e freq 12682 H 26657
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bolyjay: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2010
@all pls do anyone know the latest price for micro box at alaba market,cos.someone wrote a thread that micro box is sold for 5k.so i want to confirmed whether it is true
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by oilepo(m): 5:51am On Sep 25, 2010
gadotor:

rescan 62e intelsat for new channel of ntv.thank you
@gadotor,is the new ntv channel mpeg4 or mpeg2?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Fred4life(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2010
@ all rescan w4/7 4 0h tv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2010
@all,pls,what can i use 90cm dish to track apart from multi tv and malagasy.I'm already enjoying the two,but i have an extra 90cm dish.i stay in Osun state
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2010
5 NEW INDIAN CHANNELS ON AMOS 5i/C ON FREQ 4165 H 5099 AND OH TV ON 36e EUTELSAT w4 KU.ENJOY IT
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2010
THE NEW CHANNELS NTV ON 62E IS MPEG 4,ENJOY IT,THE YOU ALL,THIS WHAT THE FORUM IS ALL ABOUT.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2010
EMERITUS 53
I don't know what wrong with this forum in recent time. Many people want to be oga. Na wa o. Why do we have moderator. Pls stop flopping this forum wit complains.  Many of u ar selfish that is why u ar using abusing words to correct those u are calling newbies. Stop those rubbish correct in love and its nt the duty of everybody to correct. Sekana

With due respect to the elders of this great forum I would like to put it on record that we don't encourage the use of gutter language as expressed by Emeritus53. People like you TALK ANYHOW JUST TO BE HEARD. What do you mean  by 'Many of you are selfish'. Emeritus pls go through season 1 of this thread up to now u will discover all the immensed contributions from this honourable members, it is because of this kind of ill informed post from people like you that is actually putting them off. We wil not condone such words anymore!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by badaru1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
bolyjay:

@all pls do anyone know the latest price for micro box at alaba market,cos.someone wrote a thread that micro box is sold for 5k.so i want to confirmed whether it is true

Please let us be mature on our posts. Go to alaba to confirm yourself. Please no hacking discussion here. We have taken much effort to bring this forum to this level,dont scatter it over night. The discussion about micro etc should henceforth be done offline.

Pls let us respect the rules,we are not area boys
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by 2legit2qt(m): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2010
badaru1:

Pls let us respect the rules,we are not area boys

True Talk.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2010
5 new indian channels on 17e amos 5i/c on freq-4165 h 5099 also on 27.5w intelsat 907 one new channels on freq-3938 v 4531 and oh tv on 36e eutelsat,more new channels morrow.enjoy yourself,feel the feeling.fta,thank you all.watchout tomorrow.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2010
i want to know whather you getting daarsat channels in nigeria and it,s on c-band or ku,thank you,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Emeritus153: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2010
@olason, point of correction, i hv been following this thread from season1 and i didn't see any reasonable people u called the elders comment in an unreasonable way like u. Go back and learn before u know hw to address multitude. I should nt trade word wit u until u count how many people hv benefited from ur unreasonable comments. You start calling people newbies as if u are nt one. If people ask question and u dont have answer u learn to keep quiet and nt flopping forum with unreasonable comments. Enough is enough, go and learn from people u called elders hw 2 address multitude. Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Emeritus153: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2010
@olason, point of correction, i hv been following this thread from season1 and i didn't see any reasonable people u called the elders comment in an unreasonable way like u. Go back and learn before u know hw to address multitude. I should nt trade word wit u until u count how many people hv benefited from ur unreasonable comments. You start calling people newbies as if u are nt one. If people ask question and u dont have answer u learn to keep quiet and nt flopping forum with unreasonable comments. Enough is enough, go and learn from people u called elders hw 2 address multitude. Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2010
EMERITUS 153, I BET YOU DON'T WANNER DO THIS! I DON'T BLAME YOU, LIKE THE WORDS OF OUR ELDERS IT IS THE RAIN THAT FELL THAT PUT THE CHICKEN AND THE PIGOEN TOGETHER THAT IS THE REASON YOU CAN OPEN THAT THING YOU CALL YOUR MOUTH. YOU NEED TO TAKE SOME LESSONS IN MANNERISM. EXCHANGING WORDS IS NOT MY GAME. BRING IT ON BRO! WORD!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.