Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,830 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (434646 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2011
my
oriagome:

http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/South-Africa.html

Plz check this link, does this mean we can receive these stations for free, these stations are not just new to say they are testing them.
My brother nothing is new we have been enjoying these channels for long,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Segunod(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2011
2010 was great 4 us on dis forum, i'm so sure 2011 will be greater. Happy new yr 2 all members of dis great house. VIVA FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2011
Happy new year to all members of our great forum. We will all enjoy divine success and breaktthroughs in all our ways this year.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by osef(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2011
happy new year to every one, the Good lord will guild us through to great achievement ,the peace of God be with us all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by osef(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2011
@ George D
happy new year bros. i used my xmas to nail 2m it was fun only that i have not seen any sport therein anyway i appreciate your help, you have been a great help in my times of need
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2011
@osef,
Happy new year to you too and all good members of the house. 2M can be very naughty sometimes. It's beginning to behave like an out-of-footprint bird and worse still is that most stations on it keep disappearaing over time.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by osef(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2011
i really want to appreciate everyone this morning with the info here i was able to get my crtv back i appreciate you all
@ all
please let us all dwell in the spirit of unity i plead pls
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by osef(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2011
@ George D,
what is the advice you will give concerning the upgrade of 4669 since infinity do not sound as if it will last for a life time last week after helping an uncle to install multi tv anĀ  spending several hours tracing the UHF cable of a bungalow that was poorly installed,only to be rubbished by an individual who came with flash to upgrade the system which a guest of his insist must work for his girlfriend, pls your candid advice
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Flodel(f): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2011
@ all
Happy new year, long live fta, long live nairaland and a prosperous year ahead
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by chuk101(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2011
happy new year to all nairalanders@ osef if u are unsure abt the software i beg u dont use i, Go and buy the latest strong that takes care of the sound , look for the new srt 4669xii no need for upgrade, just plug and watch . Have a nice day.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2011
@osef,
We have said this over and over again on this thread: upgrading 69x or any other decoder for that matter is a risky business and don't do it if your not sure about the authenticity of your product. There are so many fake decoders out there now and it's mighty hard differentiating between which.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jossybless(m): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2011
AALL.
Happy New Years! I hope your year is filled with love and happiness May 2011 bring good things 2us more discoveies lng life
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by geefivez(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2011
Happy New Year to all F.T.A members. this year shall bring us more free stations.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ikefra(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2011
Wishing every body a Happy New Year and more discoveries this Year.

Shaw.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by osef(m): 6:52am On Jan 02, 2011
@ chuck 101
this new 4669 u are talking about how do we recognize it does it has any other features p mean special physical features
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ugoc1: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2011
Gordge D i need ur help on fixing my fried 69, my email is ken43real@yahoo.com plz send anytin that might help me
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hisoccer(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2011
They realy look alike but just little diffrence, 4669x comes without being upgreaded 4rm factory meaning u will have 2 upgread with the 1.10p or 1.20p or 1.22p patches which take care of the Acc audio problems. While d 4669xii is upgreaded 4rm fractory with all format to take care of all audio renging from mpeg2 to mpeg4 with better picture guality
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2011
@chuk & hisoccer
the question really is does this'4669xii' has a brand name on its pack that could be clearly seen? as in a label like'srt 4669xii dvr' or something. if you have any one with you,u may upload the pics
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by osef(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2011
that is exactly what ia m saying is there a physical way to recognize the 4669xii so as to make buying it easier
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by princeparis(m): 7:49am On Jan 03, 2011
In appearance and features the 69xii is not really different from 69x other it being factory patched with he-aac codec but the name is written on the face panel for identification, check strong site for more info.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2011
@all
my '63x is displayin'LNBF'.i thought it was the rg6 cable that was touchin but i checked &even connected same cable to my '69x & the 69 was working fine while the '63x kept displaying same thing.
any help
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by niddle9(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Borderline
still check the tuner lnb in and lnb out -mouth if there's any flexible wire touching/bridging the tuner. And you can aswell open and check around the tuner. If same thng occur then ur tuner might be long gone.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by osef(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
switch off the decoder and switch it on again if it still display lnbf then you need to visit the repairer as the thing might have been fried
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
ugo .c:

Gordge D i need your help on fixing my fried 69, my email is ken43real@yahoo.com plz send anytin that might help me

@ugo.c,
i think your problem has been addressed on this forum before. Re-install with the original strong firmware using rs 232 null modem and you'll be fine.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2011
4669x 123pMYTV and 111pME

I tried these patches this evening,here are my findings
AAC sound OK
BADR OK,still opens 4
Faith channel picture displays
RDV sound OK
displays the scheduled time of a program on the screen on top of the horizontal bar
sound OK
the picture does not freeze upon change of channel
keys do not delete after upgrade

however,
no picture within picture
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by iykemann: 7:13am On Jan 04, 2011
esuo2:

AAC sound OK
BADR OK,still opens 4
RDV sound OK
displays the scheduled time of a program on the screen on top of the horizontal bar
sound OK

however,

bros pls can you give me the link so I can try it,here is my email:markddillan@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by iykemann: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2011
all,I need help with my 69x,it started having signal problem,whenever I change from one frequency to another it takes so long to show,and it takes longer when I'm changing from one satellite to another,like changing from multi TV to DSTV,pls anyone with Idea will be wellcome,I'm using 120p and it's benn long I started using it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by larryenob(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2011
iykemann:

all,I need help with my 69x,it started having signal problem,whenever I change from one frequency to another it takes so long to show,and it takes longer when I'm changing from one satellite to another,like changing from multi TV to DSTV,pls anyone with Idea will be wellcome,I'm usin 120p and it's benn long I started using it.
the problem is not ur receiver but the switch i use to hv same problem just get a good switch
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Segunod(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2011
esuo2:

AAC sound OK
BADR OK,still opens 4
RDV sound OK
sound OK

however,
@esuo2: did u upgrade from 111pME to 123pMYTV or vice versa, or u tired both patch seperately on your box to see d outcome? Don't get pple confused about it. Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2011
Segunod:

@esuo2: did u upgrade from 111pME to 123pMYTV or vice versa, or u tired both patch seperately on your box to see d outcome? Don't get pple confused about it. Thanks

I tried both patch separately,and that was the visible features
as for the link try super-sat.net
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2011
@All l have note what is happening to people decoder when it goes off is that the file.did not load fully on their fresh memory drive to the fullest,when you are downloading a file 1,check it size,when finish downloading it,s should be the same.for a sample file of 5.40mb zip should not be 5.56mb when download,it should be the same 5.40mb zip.it can only increase if you unzip it,take not.thank you all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2011
@All l have note what is happening to most people decoder when fried or goes off is that the file.did not load fully on their fresh memory drive to the fullest,when you are downloading a file 1,check it size,when finish downloading it,s should be the same.for a sample file of 5.40mb zip should not be 5.56mb when download,it should be the same 5.40mb zip.it can only increase if you unzip it,take not.thank you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.