Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (436167 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2010
@ALL enjoy it multi tv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by alancruise(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2010
A good info on a wrong thread.

Good work anyway
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2010
alancruise:

Good work anyway
HALLELUYAH!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2010
freshp:

HALLELUYAH!!!
l will not because such talk kept these from the house,my people the new channel is CROWN ROYAL TV IS BACK ENJOY IT,THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2010
C
alancruise:

Good work anyway
CROWN ROYAL TV IS BACK THAT IS WHAT I,M TALKING ABOUT MY BROTHER CHRI CHECK IT ON THE THREAD,FOR THE FREQ AND SR,BUT ANYWAY IT,S THE SAME MULTI TV FREQ AND SR.BUT NOTE IS NOW MPEG 4 .THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 6:38am On Dec 30, 2010
@gadotor thank for the information on crtv i hope they back for good things now,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2010
gadotor pls, what FREQ AND SR for crtv that back
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2010
@bolyjay and enitan,pls can u give me d contact details of sobis comm in alaba.I need to go there 2moro
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bolyjay: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2010
@versace,shop B270,alaba in'l market,ojo alaba,lagos.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2010
rahsumt:

gadotor pls, what FREQ AND SR for crtv that back
THE FREQ IS 12552 V 19531,I SAID THEIR ARE FINDING IT TECHNICALLY DIFFICULT THAT IS WHY THEY KEPT SO LONG.I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT EVEN THEY ARE USING THE SAME FREQ AS MULTI TV,THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN,THEY PROMISE ME THAT THEY ARE WORKING ON THREE NEW ADDITIONAL CHANNELS WHICH WILL BE OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLY IN THE NEW YEAR,SINCE THEY ARE HAVING PROBLEMS ON WITH IT AT THE MOMENT,I CONPLAIN TO THEM THAT WE WANT THE PICTURE TOBE IN 16:9 FULL SCREEN ,I HPOE THEY WILL LISTEN TO IT,ALSO PICTURE QUILITY IS NOT UP TO MPEG4 YET,THEY BUT PROMISE IT WILL BE SOON IN THE NEXT YEAR,HAVE A PROPERIOUS YEAR TO YOU ALL.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2010
gadotor:

THE FREQ IS 12552 V 19531,I SAID THEIR ARE FINDING IT TECHNICALLY DIFFICULT THAT IS WHY THEY KEPT SO LONG.I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT EVEN THEY ARE USING THE SAME FREQ AS MULTI TV,THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN,THEY PROMISE ME THAT THEY ARE WORKING ON THREE NEW ADDITIONAL CHANNELS WHICH WILL BE OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLY IN THE NEW YEAR,SINCE THEY ARE HAVING PROBLEMS ON WITH IT AT THE MOMENT,I CONPLAIN TO THEM THAT WE WANT THE PICTURE TOBE IN 16:9 FULL SCREEN ,I HPOE THEY WILL LISTEN TO IT,ALSO PICTURE QUILITY IS NOT UP TO MPEG4 YET,THEY BUT PROMISE IT WILL BE SOON IN THE NEXT YEAR,HAVE A PROPERIOUS YEAR TO YOU ALL.THANK YOU

Good work my brother KEEP IT UP
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2010
ANY ONE WITH SRT 4669X 120P SOFTWARE WITHOUT ANY PASSWORD REQUIREMENT.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Fred4life(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2010
@gadoto i did not get CRTV it only tv4 eutesat.or is dat d crtv.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2010
Fred4life:

My Brother do not mind whatever your decoder named it na CRTV you dey watch grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2010
Fred4life:

MY BROTHER IS CRTV,WHEN YOU RESCAN YOUR DECODER YOU WILL GET TV 1,JUST BECOUSE THEY ARE STILL TEST TRANSMITING AND EVEN LIKELY THAT THE FREQ WILL BE CHANGE,ENJOY YOURSELF.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2010
@all

i need someone that lives in kaduna and know how to install dish very well.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Kungu(m): 3:32am On Dec 31, 2010
Good morning all and Happy Old year,
If you have a C band dish hanging around, Please turn it to NSS 12 and tune to frequency 3662 L 5800 and enjoy
What a way to end the year! Hope Foxseries will also bump in soon.
To all sat-mates have Blessed, Healthy and fruitfully year ahead filled with more FTA.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2010
@kungu
great great discovery.how did that old etv tp pull that off? amazing.nice way to end a year indeed.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2010
borderline:

@kungu
great great discovery.how did that old etv tp pull that off? amazing.nice way to end a year indeed.
@ kungu
thanks for this sweet info.
@borderline
you are right what an amazine way to end the year. . grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by seyramob: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2010
Big Bros Olofofo Happy New! Please give me your mobile number or Email ID for an important message thanks
seyramobed@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by oriagome: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2010
http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/South-Africa.html

Plz check this link, does this mean we can receive these stations for free, these stations are not just new to say they are testing them.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2010
oriagome:

http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/South-Africa.html

Plz check this link, does this mean we can receive these stations for free, these stations are not just new to say they are testing them.

with your srt 69x upgraded with the ACC software sure you can receive some of those channels for free
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ugoc1: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2010
how can i wake a fried 69? plz i need help.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2010
seyramob:

Big Bros Olofofo Happy New! Please give me your mobile number or Email ID for an important message thanks
seyramobed@yahoo.com

i sent u an email.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2010
ugo .c:

how can i wake a fried 69? plz i need help.

Is it flashing ----- or 8888 and going off or is it not coming up at all. If it's flashing ----- just reload the patch using a pc & rs 232 cable.but if it's d other case u need to pay a visit to a good technician
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akinis09: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2010
@all.May d best of your past b d worst of your future
Fresh Air,  Fresh Idea,  Fresh Talent,  Fresh Energy,  I wish U all to have a , Sweetest Sunday, Marvellous Monday, Tasty Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday, Thankful Thursday, Friendly friday, Successful Saturday.Have a great Year. HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 12:10am On Jan 01, 2011
welcome to 2011 my people.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by alancruise(m): 2:31am On Jan 01, 2011
happy new year my people
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by niddle9(m): 4:30am On Jan 01, 2011
"A new year is
begun—like a
blossom with
petals curled
tightly concealing
the beauty within.
Lord, let this year
be filled with the
things that are
truly good, (all the Hotbird tps should hit 65-70% on a 2.4m dish in lagos, & nile 201 beams go Gaga on a 2.4m in lagos).—with
the comfort of
warmth in our
relationships, with
the strength to
help those who
need our help and
the humility and
openness to accept
help from others.
As we make our
beloveth FTA resolutions, let us
go forward with
great hope that all
things can be
possible—with
God help and
guidance." And May we never lose any member, friends and families of this great forum. Ameen. LONG LIVE FTA!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 6:54am On Jan 01, 2011
all, happy new year my poeple, may god continue to bless us with wisdom to shoot down more out of foot print birds. Welcome to 2011. One luv, fta 4eva
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2011
KUNGU, WHAT! FOX MOVIES ON 1.8M NSS 12 C BAND, WHAT A WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR GUYS. HURRY VERY SOON NILE TOO WILL BECOME AVAILABLE. ENJOY!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2011
l wish you all member happiness,success and a promising fulfilling new year 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.