Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (436150 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2010
@All,Happy Festive Seasonal greetings to the house.May we conquer fta come 2011.Viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2010
@olofofo. Sorry about the incidence. Take heart for God know better.
All. Wishing every member a prosperous new year ahead.
Emexi. Long time. I've sent the guy. I hope he has called you?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2010
Ameboperoo:

?

pofolo = olofofo.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2010
@all

Please i need 4669x 2moro morning and i want to know maybe i can get it at oshodi market and how much can i get it there?

Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Excuzeme: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2010
I bought mine and a few at Central Lagos.
The equipments are fine and they cost 13K each.
Dont know if they sell at Oshodi, others might know!

Walk as if you're going towards the Central Mosque (on that side of the road, coming from Idumota).
You will see the signage of the shops where they sell Dish/STBoxes.
I remember l got the number of a guy l met there on that day, who says he works with STRONG Reps in Nigeria (or is it MyTV people?).
This is the number he gave me back then: 08126988002. Name:Akeem.

You can ring him if you need further directions

Caveat: Pls exercise necessary "financial caution" as required, when dealing with strangers

Good luck
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Excuzeme: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2010
Lastpage.

Could you please send your phone details to this Email so my cousins can call/arrange with you as per the problem l mentioned 3days ago?
I think you might want to keep it confidential so l created this E-mail specifically for the exchange.
excuzemehelp@gmail.com

Thanks once again, for your offer.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2010
Excuzeme:

Lastpage.

Could you please send your phone details to this Email so my cousins can call/arrange with you as per the problem l mentioned 3days ago?
I think you might want to keep it confidential so l created this E-mail specifically for the exchange.
excuzemehelp@gmail.com

Thanks once again, for your offer.

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Excuzeme: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2010
^^^^^you're not stalking me, ARE YOU? shocked
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2010
Excuzeme:

^^^^^you're not stalking me, ARE YOU? shocked

just wondering why u write like a teacher!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Excuzeme: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2010
^^^^^^Teacher ke?
Now, l am getting confused!

I think they are generally an intelligent bunch (since they teach us to become who we are!)
I would love to write like one though grin

Tell me, how do you think "Teachers" write?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2010
you are alright!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Excuzeme: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2010
Since you observed and commented that "l write like a Teacher",

PLEASE TELL ME, How do teachers write?

You're alright
Ofcourse, l know l am alright
and that is not an answer to the question, is it?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2010
Excuzeme:

Since you observed and commented that "l write like a Teacher",

PLEASE TELL ME, How do teachers write?
Ofcourse, l know l am alright
and that is not an answer to the question, is it?

carry your wahala go. Please try use less words to get your points across, so that the pages will not keep building up.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2010
Sorry I didn't use my glass!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Excuzeme: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2010
This olofofo sef!
I made a note to Lastpage, you carry your bussy-body mouth join without invitation!
And that has been since Christmas!
You then made a comment you cant even substantiate! (I write like a Teacher)
Now, its "carry your wahala go"!

I think "Olofofo" in Yoruba means "GOSSIPER, HYPOCRITE or Someone who cant control their mouth (keyboard in this case grin )
Truly, "Oruko n'roni"!  I guess its your name thats shaping your character!!
Whoever gave it to you is a PROPHET grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bodejohn(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2010
@ Olofofo, looks like your family members are away on holiday and you are very lonely otherwise your ignore button must be stuck or simply missing.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2010
bodejohn:

@ Olofofo, looks like your family members are away on holiday and you are very lonely otherwise your ignore button must be stuck or simply missing.

I just found the ignore button! thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lastpage: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2010
@Excuzeme.
I think you would have got my mail by now?
It is late today, l should be free from noon 2morrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont you realize this person just want to wind you up and make you look bad?
Dont respond to his provocation anymore. You fight one, they all pounce on you!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2010
The way this thread is going day by day week by week i can see this thread is being blown up by grenade or dynamite b4 the new year if we don't put a stop to this menacing and provocative posts urgently, because talk talk terrorist group want to hijack the thread we must all be on high alert pipo cheesy cheesy.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2010
yemoxtra:

The way this thread is going day by day week by week i can see this thread is being blown up by grenade or dynamite b4 the new year if we don't put a stop to this menacing and provocative posts urgently, because talk talk terrorist group want to hijack the thread we must all be on high alert pipo cheesy cheesy.

"talk talk terrorist group"
now that's hilarious!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by arsenal1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2010
@ Olofofo what abt 5.5 for dt stuff. BTW bodejohn might b right afterall
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2010
@arsenal

6.5 gaskiya.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2010
Ameboperoo:

not funny though, is only p and f that separate your names
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2010
just curious that the last 3 pages have been filled with 'excuseme drama ft twinskenny & olofofo'.
why una no go galleria self??
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2010
segunfms
'69x as @ yesterday was 13.5 @ otigba in ikeja. you should get it @ around that price @oshodi
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bolyjay: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2010
as at last week the cost of 69x at sobis comm.alaba is 12,500.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bolyjay: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2010
as at last week the cost of 69x at sobis comm.alaba is 12,500.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2010
as at yesterday the cost of 69x at sobis comm.alaba is 12,000
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2010
lol

hopefully maybe by next week the price will drop to 8k
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2010
@MJAY
special thanks for the christmas gift. God bless you sir.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2010
@all

i need someone that lives in kaduna and know how to install dish very well.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2010
new new channel on multi tv12552 v 19531.a multi tv action station 24/7 back to back action you can,t handle it,i mean you can,t handle it,cheers and enjoy it,thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.