Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (435849 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2011
@atoje,there is no special way of using it.It is d same way u insert smart card at every decoder or else d card is no more valid.U can tell d house d kind of error message u get when u insert it
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cantell(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2011
Dream HD on Nilesat 201.(11727h)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jossybless(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2011
@All.Gud day to you all how is work today?Thanks be 2God.Pls where can I get jack positioner and price stay in lagos.Where is sammu staying @iyana ipaja?Pls get in touch.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Stevolat: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2011
odilibe:

eutelsat w3a is at 7east while sirius 4a is at 4.8 east,they are of different satellite, u have just managed to receive both satellite with a single dish and lnb,as for hitting green on w3a at 7east without having channel on it, most frequency that hit green without channel on them are, broadband internet solutions providers, like skylogic on w3a,they dont have channel on them.
can any guru in d house explain beta on how both bird (ew3a & sirius4.cool can b track on a 90cm dish. Thanks in anticipatn
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2011
Stevolat:

can any guru in d house explain beta on how both bird (ew3a & sirius4.cool can b track on a 90cm dish. Thanks in anticipatn

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-419502.160.html

Read post Re: Ask Questions About W3a On 7 Degree East Here
« #164 on: February 10, 2011, 10:01 PM »
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by zabdulai: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2011
Pls can somebody in the house kindly explain this 2 me. I blind scan the NSS7@22w ku and had all the 17 channels of Ds, that went off showing green but no pic & sound
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2011
guys, when will the free2view begin their tranmission, either test or full. please keep me informed.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2011
@all. Any hope 4 people using digisat and multitv decoders receiving audio on infinity channels? I searched 4 digisat website but couldn't find it. Any help?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ikiriye(m): 5:18am On Feb 16, 2011
all.
hi guys those seeking for a cheap hd receiver should navigate to www.tevii.com and check out B600 receiver.less than 100 pounds.placed my order 2 receive by next month cheers.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2011
jossybless:

Thanks fellow colleague,well was informed dat there was one positioner that allow you move to satellite at a click of a channel.Your inputs ok

@jossybless,
What you need is a diseqc 1.2 positioner. By far the best is the Eurostar model. Even though we have earlier discussed this topic in season 3 of this thread, I'm reposting the pictures here for your convenience.

This is the original page from Season 3:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-242036.1792.html#msg3939545

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2011
@jossybless,
You can click on the link below to read more on the advantages this has over regular stand alone positioners.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-242036.1792.html#msg3934493

Contact Dejsam in Kano for a sample if your interested.

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by captainus: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2011
zabdulai:

Pls can somebody in the house kindly explain this 2 me. I blind scan the NSS7@22w ku and had all the 17 channels of Ds, that went off showing green but no pic & sound

Maybe they are in HD MPEG4 format.If u have an HD/MPEG4 receiver u can give it a try.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2011
this product eurostar is one of the best positioner in the market now,l been using it for close to four years now without any problems,l will recommend it to anyone,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
gadotor:

this product eurostar is one of the best positioner in the market now,l been using it for close to four years now without any problems,l will recommend it to anyone,thank you

what decoder are you using and can you say today that you are still receiving or having signal on it,l understand that this channels is coming from uganda,a group of new satellite company in the making,but their been fight by ds on rights to be on air,and to this 17 channels as well,maybe there are trying to relocate to this satellite,pls let me have the above details,.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jossybless(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2011
George_D:

@jossybless,
What you need is a diseqc 1.2 positioner. By far the best is the Eurostar model. Even though we have earlier discussed this topic in season 3 of this thread, I'm reposting the pictures here for your convenience.

@George.All am very grateful for ur inputs am in Lagos can I get same in Alaba mkt pls anyone Wit ave price?Is Instalation easy,what dimension measurement for d head restin on pole for 1.8m dish?So can inform my welder.Thks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jossybless(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2011
George_D:

@jossybless,

@George.All am very grateful for ur inputs am in Lagos can I get same in Alaba mkt pls anyone Wit ave price?Is Instalation easy,what dimension measurement for d head restin on pole for 1.8m dish?So can inform my welder.Thks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by atoje(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2011
atoje:

Some1 shld pls help me on hw 2 use old dstv card on strong decoder pls
versace400:

@atoje,there is no special way of using it.It is d same way u insert smart card at every decoder or else d card is no more valid.U can tell d house d kind of error message u get when u insert it
i just but the decoder srt 4669x11 the old dstv card is still active infact i just paid 2,500 in it and is showing on the dsv decoder. wen i insert it in the strong decoder d info i get is SMART CARD INITIALIZING. after the initialization i blindscan on w4/7 but all the dstv channel is scramble channel
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2011
i just but the decoder srt 4669x11 the old dstv card is still active infact i just paid 2,500 in it and is showing on the dsv decoder. wen i insert it in the strong decoder d info i get is SMART CARD INITIALIZING. after the initialization i blindscan on w4/7 but all the dstv channel is scramble channel

That shows your Dstv card is not old card.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2011
my people i just had my surprise this afternoon when co-worker at work with a strong srt 4669x decoder but l used it to track multi tv l found out that it,s srt 4663x.so before you buy any strong decoder check system information.before buy this the main couse of fried strong decoder.even check any strong system info.b4 upgrade.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by atoje(m): 4:21am On Feb 18, 2011
segunfms:

That shows your Dstv card is not old card.
bt dat is d card am using wit my old dstv decoder nt d promo one. we bought it 2yr ago
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by atoje(m): 4:47am On Feb 18, 2011
Ikiriye:

all.
hi guys those seeking for a cheap hd receiver should navigate to www.tevii.com and check out B600 receiver.less than 100 pounds.placed my order 2 receive by next month cheers.
guy i need 2 talk 2 u concernind d stuff can u give me ur number or email adres pls
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bamboutos(f): 6:31am On Feb 18, 2011
gadotor:

my people i just had my surprise this afternoon when co-worker at work with a strong srt 4669x decoder but l used it to track multi tv l found out that it,s srt 4663x.so before you buy any strong decoder check system information.before buy this the main couse of fried strong decoder.even check any strong system info.b4 upgrade.thank you
@gadotor; just go on page 82 of this part5, I told the forum that there were fake 4669X on the market. If only you read it before purchasing a new 69x angry sad
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:02am On Feb 18, 2011
l had my 9x over a year now,what l said was my co-worker bought it from TOGO and asked me to check it for him,only to foundout that it,s a 63x inside 69x casing.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayibatonye(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2011
Pls is it possible to nail hot bird with 2.4m pan in P/H
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2011
jossybless:

@George.All am very grateful for your inputs am in Lagos can I get same in Alaba mkt pls anyone Wit ave price?Is Instalation easy,what dimension measurement for d head restin on pole for 1.8m dish?So can inform my welder.Thks

@jossybless,
Please make time to read page 57 of season 3 of this thread. Just click the link and you'll find all your answers are there waiting for you. Remember you'r no longer a new man in this forum.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ALL,scan 12303 H 27500 and enjoy.17 new channels up and running.@Gadator,update me on NSS 7 KU.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
@illish thank you l got your text,l will get back to you when l get back home,on 17 CHANNELS ON NSS 7 IS OFF FOR NOW BUT I WILL SEND YOU THE FREQ.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ALL,scan 12303 H 27500 on W7 and enjoy 17 new channels.Enjoy while they last
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2011
enjoy test transmition on w4/w7 and keep you hands on your remote next mouths 8 new channals on astra 2b.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lexxybb: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2011
I cant get any new channels on w7 36e wit tp 12303h27500
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2011
Ilish:

@ALL,scan 12303 H 27500 on W7 and enjoy 17 new channels.Enjoy while they last
guys una 2much!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 5:51am On Feb 19, 2011
@all guys your too more for updating us on this site God bliss you all, I get new channels on w4 36e wit tp 12303h27500

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.