Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (437865 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2011
My distinguished Gurus though I'm a novice, I just want to tell d house dat it is very possible to nail both intelsat 10 n 17 with a single HD lnb on a small dish. I just naild dem wit signal strength of 64% n 47% respectively by myself courtesy of all your courages and response, I've saved d cost and wahala of installers in my area, once again I'm grateful. Tanx.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2011
Let me borrow from Olofolo:

Hmmm! cool
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2011
@Abdul010
Good work.This shows that with diligence,tolerance patience and hardwork nothing is impossible.
once again i say Well done.
VIVA FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2011
@Abdul,
Congrats to you. It shows your learning fast.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by life707: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2011
@enitan2002

I love this statement-there's a HD station close to 13E where they show everything showbable concerning sporting events.

Pls, pls and pls lets not divulge it beyond the above statement in an open forum. Anybody asking should do it via PM. I have enjoyed every bit of it for

2months & have shared it with a forum member here, only waiting for time to pass it round. Thank God u are doing it responsibly.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2011
@All,to those in Southern Africa and on Intel 7/10 ku,enjoy CNN and BBC Knowledge just as you had enjoyed Skynews for free for 3 years.Rescan your decoder and enjoy while it lasts.Viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2011
@life707,plz email me the details to: wma21st@gmail.com.Lets share info.Viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Paps1: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2011
life707:

@enitan2002

I love this statement-there's a HD station close to 13E where they show everything showbable concerning sporting events.

Pls, pls and pls lets not divulge it beyond the above statement in an open forum. Anybody asking should do it via PM. I have enjoyed every bit of it for

2months & have shared it with a forum member here, only waiting for time to pass it round. Thank God u are doing it responsibly.

@ life707 please do mail me also on henrybaby1@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2011
Ilish:

@life707,plz email me the details to: wma21st@gmail.com.Lets share info.Viva fta
pls im also interested townjuju@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2011

Pls, pls and pls lets not divulge it beyond the above statement in an open forum. Anybody asking should do it via PM. I  have enjoyed every bit of it for

Finally its dawning. . .its dawning. . .its dawning on us the essence of the codes of silence
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2011
Ilish:

pls and pls, for the sake of the deities, kindly put a stop to all these kinds of demand. from yur location, i dont even think you will be getting the bird, so whats the essence. Lets all keep to the thread.

Life707, never yield to any demand concerning any form of request on this thread, lets keep the purpose of this thread alive.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2011
what kind of mentality have we developed over time on this forum? I'm highly disappointed, most peeps asking for this neither have HD box nor hotbird installed in their various abodes.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nsq(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2011
@ilish did you av the detail of d 13E, If you do send it to me thru my mail dbsage@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2011
Nsq:

@ilish did you av the detail of d 13E, If you do send it to me thru my mail dbsage@yahoo.com

Did u read Enitan's post above very well before posting this? Tswee.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lanceosas(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2011
freshp:

Finally its dawning. . .its dawning. . .its dawning on us the essence of the codes of silence

pls do send me d link also.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by life707: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2011
@freshp, enitan & ALL,
Pls dont crucify me, if u pay close attention, u'll notice that my time of posting is usually late night or early morning cos of my very very tight schedule but i promise to improve.
Pls dont misunderstand my silence as being RUDE OR SECRETIVE.

i have sent the details of sat & highest freq in my location to illish. @illish kindly distribute it.

I'll find time to give a comprehensive details of other sats.
PLEASE, ONCE MORE FORGIVE MY attitude. Thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2011
I'm sitting here,reading the posts and i can't stop myself from laughing.Enitan,Spacevice, don't worry guys.Little by little they will soon learn and then they will begin to understand.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ussals(m): 4:17am On Feb 26, 2011
life707:

@freshp, enitan & ALL,
Pls dont crucify me, if u pay close attention, u'll notice that my time of posting is usually late night or early morning cos of my very very tight schedule but i promise to improve.

i have sent the details of sat & highest freq in my location to illish. @illish kindly distribute it.

I am affirming to everybody now, cuz in terms of help and sharing of information,I think he is the best person in this forum
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Wellydra(m): 4:33am On Feb 26, 2011
Hie satmates jus want to comfirm yes there is cnn and bbc knwoledge on intels 7/10ku,jus rescan.is it rely possible to nail both intels 7/10 and intels 17 using asingle lnb?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Wellydra(m): 4:42am On Feb 26, 2011
Hie gurus in the house l have managed to track intels 17 and intels 7/10ku separately.l then tried to catch both birds using a 1,5 solid dish and a single lnb but it seems impossible to nail both using 1 lnb.anyone in the house plz help me how do l do it plz
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 26, 2011
life707:

@freshp, enitan & ALL,

i aint crucifying you at all, at least am I aint a pharisee. I just dont want a derailment of the thread by unnecessary demands that will be flooding the page. Keep it up, and kindly let the person you shared it with to do it responsibly and not on the forum
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2011
My Gurus, pls allow me 2 explain how i managed 2 get both birds wit one lnb. I just changed my former lnb to HD product which i learnt is very strong n turn it 2 3'oclock n d 2 birds just pop up green. I learn all dis 4rm dis great house. Once again i remain grateful.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2011
@Abdul010,what model of that HD lnb is it?Share with the house bro.I am able to hit green on Intel17 but the signal quality is damn low-at 35% though am watchng crystal clear.Currently am watching that package on Intel 802 at 33.0E where I have combined it with W4/7 using 2 separate lnbs.@ALL,lets share sensitive info via inbox.Happy viewing
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2011
Ilish:

@Abdul010,what model of that HD lnb is it?Share with the house bro.I am able to hit green on Intel17 but the signal quality is damn low-at 35% though am watchng crystal clear.Currently am watching that package on Intel 802 at 33.0E where I have combined it with W4/7 using 2 separate lnbs.@ALL,lets share sensitive info via inbox.Happy viewing
Maximum X universal ku band i bought it N700 yestady. Pls if am not against d rules, pls dis 33.0e can it be receivable wit srt 4669x and if possible d tracking tp. Hope my great Gurus r not offended?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2011
life707:

@freshp, enitan & ALL,

Nobody is blaming you in fact my brother you have done well. . .thanks for keeping the spirit of FTA alive.

as for the emboldened statements the second is of interest. . .be careful how you do that. grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by badaru1(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2011
If u have mpeg4 decoder rescan your w4/7,there are goodies there. Sport,music,movie,news,religion etc
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2011
@ all,
dis hd channels av bin free for sometime now,

if u no get hd decoder or get big size dish ranging from preferably 2.4m based on ur location, pls dont bother asking or disturbing life707 box or yourself.

just a piece of advice.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Mobinga: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2011
Oh boiy! This thread has got to be the most consistent in NL!! Over 500 pages cool
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2011
@ badaru,
Kindly provide the list of the stationd and the signal strength, so that you wont give us half info. Lol
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2011
If u have mpeg4 decoder rescan your w4/7,there are goodies there. Sport,music,movie,news,religion etc
@Badaru,
I just scanned the said satellite and it's the same old same old stuff.If it's something else we are missing,let us know because from now on,when anyone mentions "GOODIES","GOOD Channels" or "GOOD STUFF",we are all inclined to expect something very exclusive.If it's anything else,feel free to post the details anyhow you want.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2011
Those on symbian fone and apple fones should get 'whatapp' on their fone and those on java should get 2go on their fones also,these is the fastest,easiest and cheapest way to share info.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Stevolat: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2011
tanks @all i was able 2 nail d bird pls anybody shuld help concernin d tps.i got only 10 goodies it ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.