Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,421 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (437849 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2011
got problem wit my c-band lnb, how much u guyz think new one we cost?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2011
@Eltonluigi,
You can get supermax extended C-band lnb for around N3,500. It's the best
lnb so far as c band is concerned.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2011
NEW CHANNELS ON 30.5e ARABSAT 5A/C freq 4137 h 27500. aljazeera english,jsc,jsc mubasher,jsc sport.and jsc documantary.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2011
swordswifter:

@Badaru,
. . . . If it's something else we are missing,let us know because from now on,when anyone mentions "GOODIES","GOOD Channels" or "GOOD STUFF",we are all inclined to expect something very exclusive.If it's anything else,feel free to post the details anyhow you want.

@ swordswifter
what else can be exclusive. grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2011
Badaru thanks for the responds,i believe those channels re fta for life bcoas they re combination of intel 902 and pas 7/10. Guys u got to make sure that ur w4 signals re in maximum cos i ve to change my 65cm dish to my dispose 90cm dish b4 the signal became steady,if u got 12245 up to 90% just do auto scan cos the freq is inside all 69x.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2011
@Badaru,
. . . . If it's something else we are missing,let us know because from now on,when anyone mentions "GOODIES","GOOD Channels" or "GOOD STUFF",we are all inclined to expect something very exclusive.If it's anything else,feel free to post the details anyhow you want.

@ swordswifter
what else can be exclusive. Grin Grin Grin Grin
@Freshp,
Lol.When i talk about exclusive,i mean pay,paid or likely to be paid channels.All it's other nicknames like scrambled,locked or CAS coded channels are all implied here.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2011
@ilish and fresh kindly send the hd bird and the tp to adedad20002001@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2011
@Ilish
foward th details to terinorexta@yahoo.com aswell.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by life707: 12:21am On Feb 27, 2011
@enitan2002,
i feel u. BTW have u sorted ur 10992V on 13E?

@Freshp,
Tanx.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2011
@Enitan2002,bro for your own information am FULL HD and not HD READY.I moved from 69x to 4930 HD.As for asking for info from Life707,I dont see anythng wrong.Lets bring issue based topics and avoid attacking one another.Enjoy fta and revive the fta spirit
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2011
Ilish:

@Enitan2002,bro for your own information am FULL HD and not HD READY.I moved from 69x to 4930 HD.As for asking for info from Life707,I dont see anythng wrong.Lets bring issue based topics and avoid attacking one another.Enjoy fta and revive the fta spirit
lol, very funny this is the only site where its members hide basic information,from one another,cos i have seen other sites, for me i don't think it matters,if you have HD box or not before this info should be given to anyone,cos if the so called HD channel worth it,some people may used that opporturnity to by HD boxes, multi tv on astra 2 is a typical example which require mpeg 4 receivers, besides some guys hook to nilesat because of the info, they must have got, from this forum or other forums etc. The reason why people attack each other on this forum is because,its members try to hide basic info from each other,thereby leading to unnecessary attack etc.,TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by infofta(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2011
@ mobinga
A lost Pigeon in the midst of Eagles.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by iykemann: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2011
pitodenz:

Badaru thanks for the responds,i believe those channels re fta for life bcoas they re combination of intel 902 and pas 7/10. Guys u got to make sure that your w4 signals re in maximum cos i ve to change my 65cm dish to my dispose 90cm dish b4 the signal became steady,if u got 12245 up to 90% just do auto scan cos the freq is inside all 69x.
hi bros am I suppose to get some other channels apart from those 19?cos I've tried it with 90cm and nothing is happening.pls explain.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2011
Wellydra:

Hie satmates jus want to comfirm yes there is cnn and bbc knwoledge on intels 7/10ku,jus rescan.is it rely possible to nail both intels 7/10 and intels 17 using asingle lnb?
i scanned the named channels they dint come.any one to drop me the tp.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bodejohn(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2011
@All
Knowledge in all spheres of human learning is based on certian fundamentals. The area of satellites can therefore not be different. Let us return to the fundamentals of satellites and all these petty questions will stop. The fundamental is knowing what to do when a new satellite or frequency has been discovered and announced. To prevent this thread from been overfilled with request just visit any of the known sites that are famous with satellite news eg lyngsat or flysat for details of transponder frequencies, channels, transmission formats, dish sizes and footprint area. We should only be talking about feeds and temporarily free channels.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jossybless(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2011
Rextab:

@Ilish
@life707,wil be glad if you kindly send to my box bosjostechjossy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Wellydra(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2011
Jus check the channels writen unname u shuld be able to view the cnn and bbc knowledge channels.if u cant c them get back to me so that l wil gv u the tp
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2011
Rextab:

@Ilish
, Bro Rextab,the tp is 11090 H 30000.Do as Wellingtone has advised.They dont come as cnn or bbc k but as unnamed.Happy viewing
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Wellydra(m): 12:44am On Feb 28, 2011
Hie guys my can anyone who has done some research send me the keys to activate code edit on my wiztech 8020 hd pvr decoder or at least send me the link where i can get the info on how to activate code edit to my email adress manyerukew@gmail.com thank you in advance i hope one of you good people wil give a helpin. Hand thanks once again looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cescyfrank(m): 4:42am On Feb 28, 2011
pls my guys and gurus in da house i need d latest freq/sr of dat e.tv on sirus 4 dat normally shows champions leauge matches.one luv,long live f.t.a
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Paps1: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2011
jossybless:

@life707,wil be glad if you kindly send to my box bosjostechjossy@yahoo.co.uk
Ilish:

, Bro Rextab,the tp is 11090 H 30000.Do as Wellingtone has advised.They dont come as cnn or bbc k but as unnamed.Happy viewing
.@ please do drop my too on henrybaby1@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2011
new channel on 66e intelsat 17 on freq 11519 h 3255.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Plainboy(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2011
@all gurus in da house.pls pls i need ur help. is it only possible to nail d bird on 66degree east with only intelsat17?i have tried nailing dis bird wit 90cm dish for long now but to no avail.i dont have intelsat17 in my decoder so i used intelsat7/10ku with the right tp but couldnt hit green.pls i need ur assistance urgently.God bless. Fta forever
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Plainboy(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2011
@all gurus in da house.pls pls i need ur help. is it only possible to nail d bird on 66degree east with only intelsat17?i have tried nailing dis bird wit 90cm dish for long now but to no avail.i dont have intelsat17 in my decoder so i used intelsat7/10ku with the right tp but couldnt hit green.pls i need ur assistance urgently.God bless. Fta forever
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2011
@Plainboy read the thread for the bird you seek for all difficulties concerning the has been treated there.
Happy hunting
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Stevolat: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2011
Lov4sat:

@Plainboy read the thread for the bird you seek for all difficulties concerning the has been treated there.
Happy hunting
@lov4sat pls heleep me wit d tps of intelsat 17 goodies.tanks in anticipatn
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2011
Track 68.5e intelsat 7/10 ku first,and then with tp of 66e intelsat 17 ku 11559 h 20130 rise up the dish by 1" to get your signal for the both satellites.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2011
@George i need ur advise on the best ku lnb that can inprove signal strength on nile &hot bird, presently i have eurovition & fuji extreme. But 11861v27500 of nile is just 50perc while 11918v27500 on hot bird is 45 those 2tp are the easiest on my set up. I have done all adjustment inclination & twisting of lnb. The set up is 2.4 solid motorised, if possible can i get 2 in one lnb ku&cb together ur response is needed @ all(on this issue.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2011
@Adex70,
When it comes to tracking out-of-footprint birds like nilesat and hotbird, the best ku lnb to use depends on whether you're using a fibre dish or metal (pan) dish. For fibre dishes, fuji lnb remains unbeatable. However if your using pan dishes, you have more options as to which lnb you can use. By far the best so far is invacom 4-way lnb. In the absence of that you can use digisat 0.2db or echosat 0.1db lnb. However, I must be quick to add that the effectiveness of the above lnbs will also depend on the quality of your dish as well as your dish alignment.

Now, a quick word on motorised dishes for out-of-footprint birds: Except you are extremely skillful like master adewest (in season 2 of this thread), if you motorize your dish for nilesat and hotbird, there is always the tendency to sacrifice signal strength and quality on some of the positions. I think that is what you're experiencing right now.

As for the tracking frequency, MTV Arabia or City 7 (11977v, 27500sr) still remains the most reliable tp for tracking nilesat. You can also use orbit showtime 11862v which you are using (but with limited success). If all else fails, you can always fall back to MBC frequency (11938v) which is more stable in cloudy weather.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2011
@ George_D,
Thanks for that . . .this brief lecture presented above.so concise precise and informative.
i suggest we put it up on the reference thread.
once again good work there.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
@gadator u mean 66.E is on top of 68.E, so i don't need to move my dish to left or right, just move up 1"? please brief me.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2011
@freshp you can be of help too sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.