Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud (45933 Views)

Sale Ahmad Sale 'Baban Hassan' Killed By Nigerian Army / Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB / Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by bettercreature(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
eagleeye2:

The story made the headlines, only because the Aide De Camp wanted to eat a large chunk of the runs.
It wasnt runs money it was donation,to be sincere it shows she is not a corruption woman

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Butterflyleo: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
maestroferdi:
All sounds and fury but signifying nothing...

Release the man on bail so that we/Nigerians/the press can get his version of events...

You clamp a man into indefinite detention/incarceration and press unsubstantiated allegations on him and constitute yourself into both the judge and jury... Who accepts that?

Will a cockroach not earn culpability in the court of fowls?

How come the foregoing is proving too difficult for you to process/figure out?

Don't worry, when someone picks your pocket or robs your business, instead of allowing the police to do their job, release him or her to the press so they can run an interview since you so love the glitz and glamour of the limelight.

If its unsubstantiated do you not think the authorities would be able to decipher this and release him after reporting same to the accuser?

I wonder sometimes if for people like you its a taboo to employ a modicum of brain power when it comes to reasoning issues out or its actually a pleasure whenever you pull stuff out your arse and splash all over nairaland while deceiving yourself into believing that the stench of it is actually pleasant

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by OhiOfIhima: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
I no talk am... Hehehe.

Funny Nation.

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by zinnydan(f): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
eagleeye2:

GGram.Confermento
wow
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by maestroferdi: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
eagleeye2:

Bia, a long time a go I decided not dignify Zone Bs, with a response because it normally leads to them calling on the other Zone B, that has the power to ban me.
Biko, stay your lane. I have never and will never support corruption. PEJ, chop her own clean mouth. Her ADC, must also have benefited massively. That's is corruption.
But, it seems to me that madam Aisha wants to chop alone with her children (since Bubu na Integrity)...ADC,, decided to tell them he didn't come to Abuja to count bridges.
So let law take its cause. Na person wey dem catch be thief.
Practical analysis...

I have nothing more to add.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by eagleeye2: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
zinnydan:
wow
I bu onye ibe ole? a Bende?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by maestroferdi: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Don't worry, when someone picks your pocket or robs your business, instead of allowing the police to do their job, release him or her to the press so they can run an interview since you so love the glitz and glamour of the limelight.

If its unsubstantiated do you not think the authorities would be able to decipher this and release him after reporting same to the accuser?

I wonder sometimes if for people like you its a taboo to employ a modicum of brain power when it comes to reasoning issues out or its actually a pleasure whenever you pull stuff out your arse and splash all over nairaland while deceiving yourself into believing that the stench of it is actually pleasant
Oga you are wasting my time...

You are going off at a tangent, stay on track...
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by princejenks(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I'm not in support of any party, but note that during GEJ's time, donations like these by the wife Patience never came to light or the public, infact when she was investigated, she actually confirmed the donations, on the other hand these one has now been made public, for her to say all who donated to her ADC should go and collect his/her money, for her to even allow him to be arrested shows she has no hand in it, lets not be bias for once please.
don't be so naive,this is pure damage control. This was the same first lady that sounded it to the whole world that she'll not collect donations before she'll be seen in the villa and her husband also announced that there wouldn't be any office like the first lady as has been the practice yet she has done projects in her capacity as wife of the president,where did the money come from? Of course from donations which she can't give account of to the general public and which her smart adc has cornered some of it for his personal use which she just became aware of and got him arrested
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Throwback: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
NairaMaster1:

You will not disappoint your nature: Foolishness, myopia, sentiment and terrorism. ETC

The State Security Service (SSS), has confirmed that it is in custody of the Aide De Camp (ADC), to the wife of the president, Aisha Buhari.

The secret police said Sani Baba-Inna, a chief superintendent of police, is undergoing interrogation.

PREMIUM TIMES had reported Monday how Mrs Buhari petitioned the police alleging her ADC defrauded her of N2.5 billion.

Following the petition, the Police, last Friday, arrested Mr Baba-Inna and raided his home in the Garki District of Abuja.

However, the outcome of the raid and checks on his bank account showed that money of such magnitude was not in those locations.

Not satisfied, Mrs Buhari asked the SSS to take over the investigation.

The spokesperson of the service, Peter Afunanya, had told PREMIUM TIMES that he was not aware of the arrest but would revert once he received information on the matter.

Mr Afunanya kept his words and called us this afternoon to confirm that Mr Baba-Inna was in custody at the headquarters of his agency in Abuja.

“He was handed over by the Police and investigation is ongoing,” he said.

A member of the Baba-Inna family also informed us that the SSS allowed Hassana, the wife of the ADC to meet him today.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/286323-update-sss-confirms-detention-of-aisha-buharis-adc.html

Premium Times used its own words deliberately chosen to attract interest in the story. I reckon they will soon apologise again like they once did before, just like Dele Momodu too.

Now she has given a formal and direct statement on the matter, and directed all those who gave funds to the aide to go collect their money from him.

She is not interested in anyone's money and has never stated she was defrauded. Rather the aide defrauded people and not her, but used her name to enable his fraud.

Is that too hard to comprehend?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by eagleeye2: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
bettercreature:
It wasnt runs money it was donation,to be sincere it shows she is not a corruption woman
Wetin you think say be donations for political slangs? Na runs pure and simple.
Moreover, you should ask yourself donations to what cause?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Butterflyleo: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
maestroferdi:
Oga you are wasting my time...

You are going off at a tangent, stay on track...

Disjointed fellow who doesn't even know when he is already way off in any argument he embarks on
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

Such a shameless character ...Just Imagine if it was Patience Jonathan making such statement and imagine the different response this character I quoted would have spewed
15 million dollars was found in patience Jonathan's account and her response was that the money was hers and were donations. So what exactly are you blabbing about. I swear the kind of politicians we have couldn't ask for a better set of followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by maestroferdi: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Disjointed fellow who doesn't even know when he is already way off in any argument he embarks on
I will let you off the hook since it is evident you have lost the plot.

After all I deem it as a semblance of cowardice to continue administering further punishment to a prone/defenceless man...
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I'm not in support of any party, but note that during GEJ's time, donations like these by the wife Patience never came to light or the public, infact when she was investigated, she actually confirmed the donations, on the other hand these one has now been made public, for her to say all who donated to her ADC should go and collect his/her money, for her to even allow him to be arrested shows she has no hand in it, lets not be bias for once please.
she didn't allow him 2b arrested, she ordered his arrest. First, what power does d wife of d president have to order any persons arrest. Secondly, y would people b donating monies 2a first lady. 3rd, it was reported that after preliminary investigation, there was no cash in d guys house or in his accounts 2d tune of 2.5b
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Butterflyleo: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
maestroferdi:
I will let you off the hook since it is evident you have lost the plot.

After all I deem it as a semblance of cowardice to continue administering further punishment to a prone/defenceless man...

You never had any plot from the start just drunk ramblings from a frustrated soul.

You were actually beating yourself up and it was beginning to.look really ugly.

Go and lie down before you hurt yourself further
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by babytoun: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Throwback:

Did it come to light that an aide of PEJ was collecting funds on her behalf to her own dismay?

Why do we have a rotten conscience in this country?

How dare you compare a civil servant billionaire who was keeping funds under false identities which she even fought tooth and nail to reclaim as rightfully hers, with a decent woman who is determined that a corrupt aide must be investigated for enriching himself by collecting funds falsely on her behalf.

Or is it that our education is not thorough enough as to have developed minds that are rational and logical in evaluating a simple matter?
q

why this came to light now is because the guy collect money but the money no reach madam hand . Do we have budget for the office of the first lady ?

the ones wey reach madam hand no get issue

All these akara frying projects who funds them?

una kuku know premiumtimes ..like Adeosun case..they won't back down.

sure we have not heard the last of this matter
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hmm. Nawa o. I hope the story is true
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
sureheaven:
God bless this virtuous woman.

The best and the most classy First Lady we’ve had in Nigeria.

Aisha is a woman of integrity.
Aisha is a woman high pedigree.
Aisha is a woman that fears God.

May u live long to enjoy ur good work.
seems u were born after 1993

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Butterflyleo: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
she didn't allow him 2b arrested, she ordered his arrest. First, what power does d wife of d president have to order any persons arrest. Secondly, y would people b donating monies 2a first lady. 3rd, it was reported that after preliminary investigation, there was no cash in d guys house or in his accounts 2d tune of 2.5b

Do you think the aide would be stupid enough to stash such in his personal account. People like this would surely have a foreign account because they would be travelling at will which was why she got the sss involved.

If there was no issue of 2.5b why then would she mention it? Her mentioning it shows that those who gave such to him have intimated her eventually. The aide must have hopes she wouldn't never find out

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by edupedia: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
iammo:
kiss , as expected, statement of denial. 2015 it was her brother alleged of duping people, then igp was alleged buying her cars, then babachir 200m scam under presidents northeast pet project. then the alleged Abba kyari mtn 500m bribe and Abba kyara alleged again scamming. reasonable people would have known the huge incurred debt anyone and their associate who ran 3 nation wide unsuccessful presidential campaigns. spending on media, logistics, hotel, campaign and funding a regional party for 12 years would have to pay back one way or the other. not alleging anybody, but too many fruad accusations stains the country at large

...keep kwayet...all your devious plans will be denied by God and man until u fail again in 2019...
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Do you think the aide would be stupid enough to stash such in his personal account. [b]People like this would surely have a foreign account [/b]because they would be travelling at will which was why she got the sss involved.

If there was no issue of 2.5b why then would she mention it? Her mentioning it shows that those who gave such to him have intimated her eventually. The aide must have hopes she wouldn't never find out
foreign account under which bank?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Butterflyleo: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
foreign account under which bank?

That's for sss to unravel and not for you, me or anyone to speculate

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by maestroferdi: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You never had any plot from the start just drunk ramblings from a frustrated soul.

You were actually beating yourself up and it was beginning to.look really ugly.

Go and lie down before you hurt yourself further
You are proving to be a court jester.

Has it come to this?

Hallucinating and dredging up inapposite reactions?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

That's for sss to unravel and not for you, me or anyone to speculate
but u speculated when u said d guy has foreign account
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Butterflyleo: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
but u speculated when u said d guy has foreign account

Yes because that would be the most logical and "almost" foolproof way of stashinf such case from a government you know are powerful enough to discover it if it were stashed locally.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
I thought they said there is no office of first lady. So how come Aisha has aids and pay thier Salaries.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by BrokenCock: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
They don use broom flog ya sense comot bah?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by maestroferdi: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
babytoun:
q

why this came to light now is because the guy collect money but the money no reach madam hand . Do we have budget for the office of the first lady ?

the ones wey reach madam hand no get issue

All these akara frying projects who funds them?

una kuku know premiumtimes ..like Adeosun case..they won't back down.

sure we have not heard the last of this matter
They can never learn...

Premium Times will expose their sorry behind... It is just a matter of time.

Anybody with half a brain can see that there is more to this weak attempt at a cover up than meets the eye...
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by babytoun: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
sleemomymy:
Mama peace told us that the money found in her was a gift. But Aisha is the telling us now that the is a thief and should made to account for the money. You can see the difference. BABA will never house thief. GEJ will rather build a house for then and feed then. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

una don bring mama peace into this matter . can Aisha release her bank statement ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yes because that would be the most logical and "almost" foolproof way of stashinf such case from a government you know are powerful enough to discover it if it were stashed locally.
then continue with ur speculation & confirm d bank and how he moved d 2.5b into d "foreign account".
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by bankylan: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Throwback:

PDP and their sycophants were just trying their best to twist this straight forward affair into a situation that suggest that Aisha Buhari is as corrupt as Patience Jonathan.

What I find most intriguing about PDP sycophants is that rather than show remorse for the very obvious cases of corruption involving their party chieftains and presidency, they would rather hope to argue with the most unrelated circumstance, that everyone else is as as corrupt as they are, so their corruption should be disregarded like it never happened.

Yet they are the ones wailing and lamenting that there is no development in the country. A country they ruled for 16 out of the last 19yrs.

I only pray that God will show such a wicked and corrupt generation, mercy on the last day.

It is pure idiocy and insanity on the part of Buharideens when anyone that criticises this useless government is tagged a PDP member.....This very government is not as annoying as the mentally retarded and enslaved zombies who behave like people under demonic spell. We are over 150m in Nigeria and majority of us are not of PDP and APC. Cant believe I am sharing nationality with these goats.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Butterflyleo: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
then continue with ur speculation & confirm d bank and how he moved d 2.5b into d "foreign account".

Do you in your wildest dreams think such was moved at once?

Do you in tour wildest dreams think its impossible to collude with someone in the banking industry in order to pull this off with a gift of appreciation afterwards to such a person?

Do you also think its impossible that the cash was given as cash in possible forex for easier movement?

There are many angles to look at it from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Olajide Oduyoye To LASTMA Officials: They Will Turn On Us If We Don't Change / The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.