Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud (45939 Views)

Sale Ahmad Sale 'Baban Hassan' Killed By Nigerian Army / Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB / Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Throwback:

For a Force person, the logical reporting chain should be to a superior officer.

I reckon that is why Aisha Buhari maintained that the fraudster was arrested by his own employer (Police Force), without her involvement.
now has it been confirmed that this other aide is a force person? Is there anywhere in d news that confirms this?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Butterflyleo: 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
now has it been confirmed that this other aide is a force person? Is there anywhere in d news that confirms this?

The other Aide is not the force person. HER ADC IS THE FORCE PERSON. Whoever wishes to report the ADC as a force person whom he is, would have to go through the force ladder of authority. I believe this is what throwback is trying to say to you

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by shegzy23: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
GavelSlam:
She's done the right thing by making a statement.

It is not uncommon to find people solicit for funds under the cloak of familiarity with an individual or even by stealing their identity outright.

she knew that election is coming, that's why she's fooling you
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The other Aide is not the force person. HER ADC IS THE FORCE PERSON. Whoever wishes to report the ADC as a force person whom he is, would have to go through the force ladder of authority. I believe this is what throwback is trying to say to you
But let's not overflog that. Am sure he will do justice to thar issue. What is d force ladder of authority? Who is d ADC of Mrs buhari responsible to?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by AnanseK(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Throwback:

That one like a typical glutton even exposed herself to the law authorities, claiming that funds frozen in bank accounts of other account holders actually belonged to her, and she must be given her money back.

That a brazen criminal like Patience Jonathan is not languishing in jail is testament to the fact that Buhari is a hypocrite.

But Dame Patience Jonathan is “your criminal” and you will support her with the last drop of your blood, same for Deziani. You Igbos and wailers have even adopted Sambo Dasuki and are f8ghting for him. How the hell do you think Buhari can make more impact? Just compare the case of Adeosun and that of Stella Oduah.

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by DavidEsq(m): 12:03am On Sep 26, 2018
GavelSlam:
She's done the right thing by making a statement.

It is not uncommon to find people solicit for funds under the cloak of familiarity with an individual or even by stealing their identity outright.

So how did blackmail and intimidation come in? Would an ADC who defrauded Nigerians using the name of the presidency have the guts to pursue blackmail rather than wince under the consequences of his actions?
Make Aisha tell us truth say she and the guy dey...............I dey come make I go drink garri fes cry
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Sirjamo: 12:03am On Sep 26, 2018
Nbote:
We expected her to com and give one flimsy excuse and story and she hasn't disappointed
So if she wanted money, its her ADC she would send to go get it for her and then turn around to get him arrested ? why are you people so daft, is it in the akpu that you munch everyday or what?

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by AreaFada2: 12:06am On Sep 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I'm not in support of any party, but note that during GEJ's time, donations like these by the wife Patience never came to light or the public, infact when she was investigated, she actually confirmed the donations, on the other hand these one has now been made public, for her to say all who donated to her ADC should go and collect his/her money, for her to even allow him to be arrested shows she has no hand in it, lets not be bias for once please.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are you just naive, an average APC supporter or just a fan of glamorous Aisha?

We have followed corruption since Second Republic as kids.

We have heard many attempts at explaining away scandals. This is a very poor effort indeed.

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by GavelSlam: 12:08am On Sep 26, 2018
shegzy23:
she knew that election is coming, that's why she's fooling you

When I see your likes that have been on this forum since 2013, yet you've made only 43 comments with this being inclusive, I know you are phoney.

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by GavelSlam: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It's not everyone on this forum that is worth your response.

The fact is, those with common sense and dignity know what must have transpired.

Let those who love corrupt practices continue to cast aspersions.

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Throwback: 12:19am On Sep 26, 2018
lexy2014:

Premium Times never disclosed the job status of the aide who exposed the crime.

It was an aide, but in what aiding capacity, we do not know.

I also took the liberty to repost the formal statement from the Wife of the President.

Below is a Press Statement from the First lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, made available to PoliticsNGR, clearing the air on the recent arrest of her ADC over N2.5 billion Fraud;

The attention of wife of the President, Dr. Mrs. Aisha Muhammadu Buhari has been drawn to some media publications and releases purporting illegal detention of her Aide De Camp (ADC) over allegations of fraud.

The story as it pertains to her ADC, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) Sani Baban-Inna has it that he has been detained on the orders of Her Excellency for dropping her name and defrauding unsuspecting officials and associates. She wishes to use this opportunity to refute such allegation and to state that she has no hand in his arrest and detention.

CSP Sani Baban-Inna has been her ADC since 2016 and has been associated with her ever since. To the utter dismay of Her Excellency, he has used the opportunity to defraud unsuspecting associates and officials as initial investigations have shown.

The Nigeria Police Force, his employers arrested him to investigate the allegations leveled against him, this, being within their jurisdiction.

She therefore wishes to use this opportunity to inform the general public that she has never sent any of her staff to collect any favours on her behalf or on behalf of her children and will never do so. She is therefore imploring anyone that has been defrauded by Mr. Baban-Inna to get across to him to retrieve whatever he took from them. Mrs. Buhari wishes to reiterate that she will not condone fraudulent behavior by any of her staff.

She uses this opportunity to call on all those in positions of authority to rise above intimidation by their aides and deal with such attitudes as extortion by name-dropping, especially within the Presidency. As she always emphasizes, this government was voted into office based on the trust and confidence of the people.

Suleiman Haruna
Director of Information
to Wife of the President
State House
Abuja

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Roger3D(m): 1:11am On Sep 26, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Below is a Press Statement from the First lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, made available to PoliticsNGR, clearing the air on the recent arrest of her ADC over N2.5 billion Fraud;

The attention of wife of the President, Dr. Mrs. Aisha Muhammadu Buhari has been drawn to some media publications and releases purporting illegal detention of her Aide De Camp (ADC) over allegations of fraud.

The story as it pertains to her ADC, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) Sani Baban-Inna has it that he has been detained on the orders of Her Excellency for dropping her name and defrauding unsuspecting officials and associates. She wishes to use this opportunity to refute such allegation and to state that she has no hand in his arrest and detention.

CSP Sani Baban-Inna has been her ADC since 2016 and has been associated with her ever since. To the utter dismay of Her Excellency, he has used the opportunity to defraud unsuspecting associates and officials as initial investigations have shown.

The Nigeria Police Force, his employers arrested him to investigate the allegations leveled against him, this, being within their jurisdiction.

She therefore wishes to use this opportunity to inform the general public that she has never sent any of her staff to collect any favours on her behalf or on behalf of her children and will never do so. She is therefore imploring anyone that has been defrauded by Mr. Baban-Inna to get across to him to retrieve whatever he took from them. Mrs. Buhari wishes to reiterate that she will not condone fraudulent behavior by any of her staff.

She uses this opportunity to call on all those in positions of authority to rise above intimidation by their aides and deal with such attitudes as extortion by name-dropping, especially within the Presidency. As she always emphasizes, this government was voted into office based on the trust and confidence of the people.

Suleiman Haruna
Director of Information
to Wife of the President
State House
Abuja

https://politicsngr.com/just-aisha-buhari-finally-speaks-arrest-adc-n2-5-billion-fraud/
Who dash Aisha Buhari her excellency? We didn't elect her as first lady, anyways she must have picked it up from Patience Jonathan.

cc LZAA and all other idiotic pigs of Biafra

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Billygee2u: 1:16am On Sep 26, 2018
iammo:
kiss , as expected, statement of denial. 2015 it was her brother alleged of duping people, then igp was alleged buying her cars, then babachir 200m scam under presidents northeast pet project. then the alleged Abba kyari mtn 500m bribe and Abba kyara alleged again scamming. reasonable people would have known the huge incurred debt anyone and their associate who ran 3 nation wide unsuccessful presidential campaigns. spending on media, logistics, hotel, campaign and funding a regional party for 12 years would have to pay back one way or the other. not alleging anybody, but too many fruad accusations stains the country at large
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by LZAA: 2:40am On Sep 26, 2018
Roger3D:
Who dash Aisha Buhari her excellency? We didn't elect her as first lady, anyways she must have picked it up from Patience Jonathan.

cc LZAA and all other idiotic pigs of Biafra

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by naijajobx: 2:43am On Sep 26, 2018
hmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by overall90: 3:10am On Sep 26, 2018
Since she claims not to be aware of who donated what and what,how did she arrive at 2'5 billion?
and why would an aide have the guts to intimidate his principal if the principal is clean?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Borderless: 4:26am On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are such a shameless and confused fellow. Have you ever heard mama piss make any statement regarding all the loot she took openly? Can she even put together a proper sentence not to even talk about making a statement.

Abeg shift

So making a statement is proof that the crime did not happen? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

I can assure you Premium Times has more. Y'all should get ready for more statements, it's gonna get messy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Borderless: 4:34am On Sep 26, 2018
DAmericanDream:

Use your common sense to comprehend guy. The said ADC used his office under the First Lady to scam people the said amount of money.

Really? How did she know the amount? Is there a weekly inventory of her "IGR"? Engage that grey matter in your cracked skull.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by JusticeSeeker: 5:16am On Sep 26, 2018
[img][/img]
BeeBeeOoh:
Please who and who donated that N2.5bn to Mrs Aisha Buhari? Or was she running a charity organization which we are not aware of?

We really need to know
Saraki will be number 1.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by mmsen: 5:16am On Sep 26, 2018
vujebe:
Dr. Mrs Aisha Muhammadu Buhari.

When did that happen?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Butterflyleo: 5:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Borderless:

So making a statement is proof that the crime did not happen? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

I can assure you Premium Times has more. Y'all should get ready for more statements, it's gonna get messy.

You wish!

Take your comment to the guy I responded to who demanded that he should be released to the press.

It seems you have comprehension issues.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Moukandjo: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

I totally agree.

Patience Jonathan had in a local account, 15 million dollars, which she eventually owned up to.

Please tell me the name of the factory she owns that made so much money for her.

Aisha Buhari, despite knowing your kind exist, has bitten the bullet and made public a scam someone was running by using her name.

She has nipped such nonsense in the bud.

Make of that what you may.

The devil has built a skyscraper in your heart so my statements are not for your kind.

You are totally incorrigible and your day of reckoning would come.

Be assured.
I'm telling you, bro! Those PDP/Jonathan sycophants are something else! That dunce made absolutely no sense with the comparison with Mama Piss!
Just like mad men, they think they're normal & everyone else is mad when they're are actually the ones in sane! I just weak!

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by DAmericanDream(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2018
Borderless:

Really? How did she know the amount? Is there a weekly inventory of her "IGR"? Engage that grey matter in your cracked skull.

Ozuo! Obviously it's the people that have been scammed that came out with these figures and stop typing rubbish. Honestly you are dull my brother.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Moukandjo: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I wish fools will be removed from this forum

In the earlier news , we learnt that another aide revealed this information to Aisha and she acted upon it

My brother, I tire o! I've encountered the dunce claiming to be a fencist before here na! Na soso unintelligent questions him sabi ask thinking he's being intellectual!
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Moukandjo: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2018
lexy2014:
I will take it that u can't answer d question
Because, as usual, your questions are freaking dumb!
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2018
Moukandjo:

Because, as usual, your questions are freaking dumb!
dumb questions are even d easiest to answer
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by jsb(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2018
If not that the ADC re-looted a small fraction of their loot by diverting only #2.5b to his pocket nobody would have heard this stories..BANZAS!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Moukandjo: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2018
lexy2014:
dumb questions are even d easiest to answer
From how did Aisha know the amount, to how did the aid who revealed to Aisha know the amount, to how did the person who revealed to the aid who revealed to Aisha know the amount, to how did the person who revealed to the person who revealed to the aid who revealed to Aisha know the amount!

Can't you see how dumb your questions are thinking you're asking intelligent questions? Nawa o!
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2018
Throwback:

Premium Times never disclosed the job status of the aide who exposed the crime.

It was an aide, but in what aiding capacity, we do not know.

I also took the liberty to repost the formal statement from the Wife of the President.

Below is a Press Statement from the First lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, made available to PoliticsNGR, clearing the air on the recent arrest of her ADC over N2.5 billion Fraud;

one thing I can verify about aides is that, they always have access to their principal cos of d nature of their appointment and d fact they have job specific assignments. Aides don't have superiors &aren't encumbered by superior officers. In d case of Mrs buhari, I do believe that her aide had direct access to her&informed her on d "activities" of her ADC. So there's no way d aide would "report" d ADC 2d police or whoever without first briefing Mrs buhari about it. D police cannot just arrest Mrs buharis ADC no matter d offence without first hearing from Mrs buhari especially when d offence had 2do with Mrs buharis name. So d part of d statement that Mrs buhari has nothing 2do with d guys arrest is ludicrous.

D same news outlet that u say reported of an aide being d one who exposed d ADC, also reported that d ADC is now in d custody of d DSS. How did d DSS get involved in d matter? Is it now their jurisdiction?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Moukandjo:

From how did Aisha know the amount, to how did the aid who revealed to Aisha know the amount, to how did the person who revealed to the aid who revealed to Aisha know the amount, to how did the person who revealed to the person who revealed to the aid who revealed to Aisha know the amount!

Can't you see how dumb your questions are thinking you're asking intelligent questions? Nawa o!
nooooo. Am not asking intelligent questions. Am asking dumb questions which ur intelligence can't decipher. Are u happy now? (Am sure u saw my last post on d thread?)
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2018
Moukandjo:

My brother, I tire o! I've encountered the dunce claiming to be a fencist before here na! Na soso unintelligent questions him sabi ask thinking he's being intellectual!
I can c that u are still carrying some battle scars. U will b fine don't worry
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I'm not in support of any party, but note that during GEJ's time, donations like these by the wife Patience never came to light or the public, infact when she was investigated, she actually confirmed the donations, on the other hand these one has now been made public, for her to say all who donated to her ADC should go and collect his/her money, for her to even allow him to be arrested shows she has no hand in it, lets not be bias for once please.

Did u read the main article from premium Times? She allowed him to be arrested because he didn't remit the said donations to her, up to the tune of 2.5 billion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms / Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73