Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud (45944 Views)

Sale Ahmad Sale 'Baban Hassan' Killed By Nigerian Army / Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB / Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Butterflyleo: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
babytoun:

una don bring mama peace into this matter . can Aisha release her bank statement ?

Did mama piss release hers?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by fedora04: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Did anyone notice
Director of information
Wife of the president
State House

Who pays this ad-hoc staff?
From public coffers abi?

Can't the SSA on media handle this. ?

That office is irrelevant and mere waste of funds to keep afloat

My tots sha

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Abeyjide: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I'm not in support of any party, but note that during GEJ's time, donations like these by the wife Patience never came to light or the public, infact when she was investigated, she actually confirmed the donations, on the other hand these one has now been made public, for her to say all who donated to her ADC should go and collect his/her money, for her to even allow him to be arrested shows she has no hand in it, lets not be bias for once please.

peopls like you are uncommon on this forum. kudos

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Reference(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
How can anyone solicit something on your behalf if you are not known to be the type. Does that make sense at all. Your husband publicly says he is as clean as a whistle and intolerant to corruption. How come folks don't believe this and have the effrontery to send 2.5 billion to the villa...by 2019, everyone will be demystified. Like the ex DSS boss. You better lock the ADC up and throw away the keys
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Do you in your wildest dreams think such was moved at once?

Do you in tour wildest dreams think its impossible to collude with someone in the banking industry in order to pull this off with a gift of appreciation afterwards to such a person?

Do you also think its impossible that the cash was given as cash in possible forex for easier movement?

There are many angles to look at it from
here u are speculating yet u had earlier said we shouldn't speculate. I didn't tell u its not possible. I only asked u 2 shed more light on ur speculation. D first question I asked u is in which bank does he have d foreign account. If u can answer that, then u can start giving flesh 2 ur speculation about collusion with someone in a bank.

Second if d money was given in cash even if it was in forex, how did he move it into his "foreign account"?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Butterflyleo: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
here u are speculating yet u had earlier said we shouldn't speculate. I didn't tell u its not possible. I only asked u 2 shed more light on ur speculation. D first question I asked u is in which bank does he have d foreign account. If u can answer that, then u can start giving flesh 2 ur speculation about collusion with someone in a bank.

Second if d money was given in cash even if it was in forex, how did he move it into his "foreign account"?

You don't get it still.

Visit any Bureau de change and they will school you on how easy it is to pull this off.

Pay them the money cash as forex and they will do the rest for you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
GavelSlam:
She's done the right thing by making a statement.

It is not uncommon to find people solicit for funds under the cloak of familiarity with an individual or even by stealing their identity outright.

if Aisha's story is true and she nos nothing about d money, how did she no d ADC had collected 2.5b naira? How come she's familiar with d amount of money collected by d ADC?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You don't get it still.

Visit any Bureau de change and they will school you on how easy it is to pull this off.

Pay them the money cash as forex and they will do the rest for you.
pls enlighten me on their modus operandi as relates to this matter. Pls don't forget d bank collusion angle u earlier mentioned
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by RevenGeMission: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
When will all fools be removed from this forum ??

Who said it was only one person and who said She asked for said favors ? I mentioned earlier that Zahra Buhari and Mrs Buhari's fake facebook profiles have been successfully used to scam people , in a virtual world they succeeded, talk less of ADC who is always seen with the President's wife , he has been scamming people in her name, doesn't mean she authorized it

When will people have sense ?

BeeBeeOoh:
Please who and who donated that N2.5bn to Mrs Aisha Buhari? Or was she running a charity organization which we are not aware of?

We really need to know

Reference:
How can anyone solicit something on your behalf if you are not known to be the type. Does that make sense at all. Your husband publicly says he is as clean as a whistle and intolerant to corruption. How come folks don't believe this and have the effrontery to send 2.5 billion to the villa...by 2019, everyone will be demystified. Like the ex DSS boss. You better lock the ADC up and throw away the keys

If that ADC does not have foreign account, then he has discovered Bitcoins and if investigation reveals he actually invested in cryptocurrency, then expect tighter policies and serious KYC

If it makes any difference, When mama piss was collecting bribes and donations , it never came to light , nobody knew , the fact that Aisha Buhari revealed this means she did not authorize any such donations , so many people will also deny the said gifts because it would taint their image and probably lead to arrests and / or loss of jobs

Mama piss had 1Trillion in Fidelity and $5.9M in skyebank , we never knew until EFCC showed us

Aisha Mama Zahra did not wait for EFCC to investigate, she raised alarm, If you know integrity , you'll see it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Butterflyleo: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
pls enlighten me on their modus operandi as relates to this matter. Pls don't forget d bank collusion angle u earlier mentioned

You can carry out your own findings. The Financial sector is a place anything happens.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Butterflyleo: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
if Aisha's story is true and she nos nothing about d money, how did she no d ADC had collected 2.5b naira? How come she's familiar with d amount of money collected by d ADC?

So the people who gave the ADC these monies based on his demands could not have intimated her?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Throwback:

Premium Times used its own words deliberately chosen to attract interest in the story. I reckon they will soon apologise again like they once did before, just like Dele Momodu too.

Now she has given a formal and direct statement on the matter, and directed all those who gave funds to the aide to go collect their money from him.

She is not interested in anyone's money and has never stated she was defrauded. Rather the aide defrauded people and not her, but used her name to enable his fraud.

Is that too hard to comprehend?
if Aisha knew nothing about d activities of her ADC, how come she knows d exact amount of money he "collected" from people?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So the people who gave the ADC these monies based on his demands could not have intimated her?
so all of them intimated her and she arrived at 2.5b?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You can carry out your own findings. The Financial sector is a place anything happens.
d financial sector isn't d one speculating on d activities of d ADC. If u are suggesting ways in which u think d ADC moved money, then u should b ready to explain urself 2d fullest
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by RevenGeMission: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
I wish fools will be removed from this forum

In the earlier news , we learnt that another aide revealed this information to Aisha and she acted upon it

lexy2014:
if Aisha knew nothing about d activities of her ADC, how come she knows d exact amount of money he "collected" from people?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by kharmakhazy: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
DEVIDO will soon come out and look for Dr Mrs integrity
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by eagleeye2: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
Intelligent posse. How did she get to know the man the ADC,, collected? And who were the donors?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by GavelSlam: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:

One of the most difficult things in life is getting a person who's pretending to be asleep to awaken.

I would not be answering such a stupid question.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Throwback: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:

Why not ask Premium Times who told you an amount?

Or did you see the formal statement mention any amount?

Also you can ask the Police employees who arrested and interrogated their own man. Maybe that was the amount arrived at from the interrogation. Or ask any of the cheerful givers. They are the ones that lost money to a criminal.

Aisha Buhari has already said she has no business with the case. All those swindled should follow up with their defrauder.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by eagleeye2: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:

In the earlier news , we learnt that another aide revealed this information to Aisha and she acted upon it

How did the other aide got to know the amount? And who was that aide? And who were the donors of 2.5B?
Na Aide de Camp we dey talk about oh. Person wey don swear to protect him principal with his life. No be ordinary staff ohhh.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by contigiency(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
iammo:
kiss , as expected, statement of denial. 2015 it was her brother alleged of duping people, then igp was alleged buying her cars, then babachir 200m scam under presidents northeast pet project. then the alleged Abba kyari mtn 500m bribe and Abba kyara alleged again scamming. reasonable people would have known the huge incurred debt anyone and their associate who ran 3 nation wide unsuccessful presidential campaigns. spending on media, logistics, hotel, campaign and funding a regional party for 12 years would have to pay back one way or the other. not alleging anybody, but too many fruad accusations stains the country at large

Don't mind the unreasonable fellows. Buhari will definitely leave power by 2023, and they will wake up to understand that he is not their problem after all.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by arabbunkum: 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ur stupidity no get part 2.
Biglittlelois:
I'm not in support of any party, but note that during GEJ's time, donations like these by the wife Patience never came to light or the public, infact when she was investigated, she actually confirmed the donations, on the other hand these one has now been made public, for her to say all who donated to her ADC should go and collect his/her money, for her to even allow him to be arrested shows she has no hand in it, lets not be bias for once please.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by eagleeye2: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Police been don free this man ohhh. Na him they ask SSS,, to rearrested am? Lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Biglittlelois(f): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
arabbunkum:

Mynd44, lalasticlala rule 2
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by contigiency(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:

He goat, did she tell you how much the criminal collected from people illegally?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by UncleJudax(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dem no de ever know,. Like husband, like wife.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Throwback:

Why not ask Premium Times who told you an amount?

Or did you see the formal statement mention any amount?

Also you can ask the Police employees who arrested and interrogated their own man. Maybe that was the amount arrived at from the interrogation. They are the ones that lost money to a criminal.

Aisha Buhari has already said she has no business with the case. All those swindled should follow up with their defrauder.
what u are saying is that Mrs buhari isn't aware of d amount her ADC "collected" from people?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
contigiency:

He goat, did she tell you how much the criminal collected from people illegally?
is that d best u can do? Is he goat all u have in ur bag of insults? Am disappointed. so u are saying Mrs buhari doesn't have an idea as 2d amount of money her ADC "collected" from people?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by contigiency(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
arabbunkum:

You ended up defining your true self.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:

eagleeye2 has sent u an intelligent poser. Let me reiterate. Who is d aide and how did d aide come about d info regarding d activities of d ADC?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

One of the most difficult things in life is getting a person who's pretending to be asleep to awaken.

I would not be answering such a stupid question.
I will take it that u can't answer d question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi / "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.