Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud (45935 Views)

Sale Ahmad Sale 'Baban Hassan' Killed By Nigerian Army / Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB / Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by contigiency(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
is that d best u can do? Is he goat all u have in ur bag of insults? Am disappointed. so u are saying Mrs buhari doesn't have an idea as 2d amount of money her ADC "collected" from people?

Get out. You are not reasonable since all you could make out from the statement the woman made was that rubbish you posted, just for cheap likes and shares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by RevenGeMission: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
I read my bible a lot and Book of proverbs said ''Fools camp together you know ? It further stated that "Do not argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"

If you need knowledge , seek it , the first post about Aisha and ADC is on FP , you'll find details there

Good night

lexy2014:
eagleeye2 has sent u an intelligent poser. Let me reiterate. Who is d aide and how did d aide come about d info regarding d activities of d ADC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
contigiency:

Get out. You are not reasonable since all you could make out from the statement the woman made was that rubbish you posted, just for cheap likes and shares.
it seems d only way u can express urself is by using foul language. It says a lot about ur level of civility, maturity&ur cerebral capacity. But am disappointed at d kind of foul language u use. Its so petty. Try something a bit more manly

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I read my bible a lot and Book of proverbs said ''Fools camp together you know ? It further stated that "Do not argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"

If you need knowledge , seek it , the first post about Aisha and ADC is on FP , you'll find details there

Good night

seems d only way u can express urself is by using foul language. It says a lot about ur level of civility, maturity&ur cerebral capacity. But am disappointed at d kind of foul language u use. Its so petty. Try something a bit more manly
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Throwback: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
what u are saying is that Mrs buhari isn't aware of d amount her ADC "collected" from people?

She has already informed you on what her aide did and what his employers are already doing regarding his crime which is a criminal case still being investigated, but already leaked to the media.

Whatever amount it is, is not her business as it is not her money and she has not laid claim to it as Premium Time deliberately falsely reported. Rather she has directed anyone who has been defrauded by the police officer to get their money back from the criminal.

She is not the one trying to get any money from the criminal.

You mentioned an amount that the news outlets have mentioned, and asking how she knew. I have asked you to show me anywhere in her approved statement that referred to any specific amount.

You cannot do so, thus your argument that how come she knew the exact amount is therefore non existent.

So logically, you should then enquire from the news outlets how they knew the specific amount they reported when they have not interviewed the accused, nor do they know who exactly was defrauded, nor has the individual whose name was used to defraud mentioned any amount.

Besides, how is she supposed to know when it is not her money that was stolen? Or did she claim to have been robbed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by faaz24: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I'm not in support of any party, but note that during GEJ's time, donations like these by the wife Patience never came to light or the public, infact when she was investigated, she actually confirmed the donations, on the other hand these one has now been made public, for her to say all who donated to her ADC should go and collect his/her money, for her to even allow him to be arrested shows she has no hand in it, lets not be bias for once please.

Telling people not to be bias is a waste of time, its a mindset of a thing, such people are stereotyped to hate without reasons.
As good as your submission is, it won't make any sense to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by eagleeye2: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Good night

Insult is the only weapon in the arsenal of a fóol
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by NoToPile: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nigerians don't read to understand sha why is it that difficult? From the very first thread it was stated that the ADC was collecting stuffs on her behalf.

Instead of asking who are those donating 2.5billion naira which we should be most concerned about its now turned to 'she wants money back' which money? The one she's saying someone collected under false pretenses.

The koko she is saying is the ADC has scammed people using her name shikena.

Abeg who are those that donated 2.5b let them be investigated

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by jumpandpas(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
GavelSlam:
She's done the right thing by making a statement.

It is not uncommon to find people solicit for funds under the cloak of familiarity with an individual or even by stealing their identity outright.

What is different between FIRST LADY and THE WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT?.
Since both are given an office and aids.

Buhari is a fraudster.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Throwback: 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
eagleeye2:

How did the other aide got to know the amount? And who was that aide? And who were the donors of 2.5B?
Na Aide de Camp we dey talk about oh. Person wey don swear to protect him principal with his life. No be ordinary staff ohhh.

Don't you think these questions would be better answered by those who reported these specific events you are critiquing?

Aisha Buhari has released a statement that tells all that is transpiring with the criminal and directed anyone who has given money to the accused thinking it was requested by her, to go collect their money.

Besides that, she is not interested in the case, and most likely has another security aide already assigned to her.

Let the suspect in police custody and those who chose to give money for no commodity or services rendered, fight over the whereabouts or amount of their money.

It does not concern Aisha Buhari and I'm sure that besides this formal statement that was released so that newsmen don't become creative with the matter like Premium Times did, you won't get any further response from her on a matter that is not her problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Buffalowings3(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
iammo:
kiss , as expected, statement of denial. 2015 it was her brother alleged of duping people, then igp was alleged buying her cars, then babachir 200m scam under presidents northeast pet project. then the alleged Abba kyari mtn 500m bribe and Abba kyara alleged again scamming. reasonable people would have known the huge incurred debt anyone and their associate who ran 3 nation wide unsuccessful presidential campaigns. spending on media, logistics, hotel, campaign and funding a regional party for 12 years would have to pay back one way or the other. not alleging anybody, but too many fruad accusations stains the country at large
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Throwback: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
NoToPile:
Nigerians don't read to understand sha why is it that difficult? From the very first thread it was stated that the ADC was collecting stuffs on her behalf.

Instead of asking who are those donating 2.5billion naira which we should be most concerned about its now turned to 'she wants money back' which money? The one she's saying someone collected under false pretenses.

The koko she is saying is the ADC has scammed people using her name shikena.

Abeg who are those that donated 2.5b let them be investigated

You obviously are educated like your fellow Nigerians, but the difference is that you do not have an agenda to achieve with the crime of the security aide, hence your ability to think clearly and lay blame where it belongs while giving praise where it belongs also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by RevenGeMission: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
I'll continue to Observe you for the Love of Mockery

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

eagleeye2:

Insult is the only weapon in the arsenal of a fóol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by RevenGeMission: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
seems d only way u can express urself is by using foul language. It says a lot about ur level of civility, maturity&ur cerebral capacity. But am disappointed at d kind of foul language u use. Its so petty. Try something a bit more manly

Like i told your so called intelligent friend

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Throwback:

She has already informed you on what her aide did and what his employers are already doing regarding his crime which is a criminal case still being investigated, but already leaked to the media.

Whatever amount it is, is not her business as it is not her money and she has not laid claim to it as Premium Time deliberately falsely reported. Rather she has directed anyone who has been defrauded by the police officer to get their money back from the criminal.

She is not the one trying to get any money from the criminal.

You mentioned an amount that the news outlets have mentioned, and asking how she knew. I have asked you to show me anywhere in her approved statement that referred to any specific amount.

You cannot do so, thus your argument that how come she knew the exact amount is therefore non existent.

So logically, you should then enquire from the news outlets how they knew the specific amount they reported when they have not interviewed the accused, nor do they know who exactly was defrauded, nor has the individual whose name was used to defraud mentioned any amount.

Besides, how is she supposed to know when it is not her money that was stolen? Or did she claim to have been robbed?
so when d "victims" came 2 report to her, I guess Mrs buhari didn't ask them how much her aide "collected" from them? She just said she wasn't interested in that info cos it wasn't her money, &its not her business, right? Mind u, his employers investigated and didn't find him.wanting
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:

feel free. This nairaland. There's enough space 4 everyone. At least now I no I have a fan
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by eagleeye2: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Throwback:

Don't you think this questions would be better answered by those who reported this specific events you are critiquing?

Aisha Buhari has released a statement that tells all that is transpiring with the criminal and directed anyone who has given money to the accused thinking is was requested by her, to go collect their money.

Besides that, she is not interested in the case, and most likely has another security aide already assigned to her.

Let the suspect in police custody and those who chose to give money for no commodity or services rendered, fight over the whereabouts or amount of their money.

It does not concern Aisha Buhari.
Very laughable. It doesn't concern her and she is given press statement?
It doesn’t concern her but the con of a ADC,, was rearrested by the SSS, on whose others?
It doesn’t concern her, but some Zone Bs initially wanted to deny the story, even calling Premium times IPOB media?
It doesn’t concern her, indeed.
Just that Nigerians will continue defending politicians and their family on empty stomach and in a disease ravaged environment, while the people being defended will keep ferrying their loved ones overseas for a better life.
It didn't start with you, neither is it going to stop with you. I remember Beaf,, of old. A very infamous e-warrior who defended Gej,, to high heavens. I no longer see his comments on Nairaland.
Buhari will come and go. Either in 2019 or 2023, please God most Zone Bs will be here on NL.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:

u can also take advantage of d "follow" feature on my profile. I will take u on a jolly ride
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by budaatum: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Throwback:

PDP and their sycophants were just trying their best to twist this straight forward affair into a situation that suggest that Aisha Buhari is as corrupt as Patience Jonathan.

What I find most intriguing about PDP sycophants is that rather than show remorse for the very obvious cases of corruption involving their party chieftains and presidency, they would rather hope to argue with the most unrelated circumstance, that everyone else is as as corrupt as they are, so their corruption should be disregarded like it never happened.

Yet they are the ones wailing and lamenting that there is no development in the country. A country they ruled for 16 out of the last 19yrs.

I only pray that God will show such a wicked and corrupt generation, mercy on the last day.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by yipata: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Why are you this bitter

iammo:
kiss , as expected, statement of denial. 2015 it was her brother alleged of duping people, then igp was alleged buying her cars, then babachir 200m scam under presidents northeast pet project. then the alleged Abba kyari mtn 500m bribe and Abba kyara alleged again scamming. reasonable people would have known the huge incurred debt anyone and their associate who ran 3 nation wide unsuccessful presidential campaigns. spending on media, logistics, hotel, campaign and funding a regional party for 12 years would have to pay back one way or the other. not alleging anybody, but too many fruad accusations stains the country at large

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Throwback: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
so when d "victims" came 2 report to her, I guess Mrs buhari didn't ask them how much her aide "collected" from them? She just said she wasn't interested in that info cos it wasn't her money, &its not her business, right? Mind u, his employers investigated and didn't find him.wanting

I love your creativity in trying to fill missing gaps that even the news outlets did not report.

Did you not hear from the news outlet that it was another aide close to the suspect that exposed the fraudulent activities of his colleague?

Did you read anywhere that any specific victim came to report to Aisha Buhari?

Let me even entertain your creativity and agree that a victim possibly informed Aisha Buhari that some money was given to a security aide who ought to have transferred same funds to her, then Aisha asked how much. How will the amount stated by 1 or 2 or 3 victims of the fraudster, help Aisha Buhari to know what the total amount was if there were many victims?

So I ask you again, who told the total amount? Where did Aisha admit that she knew of that same total amount you read of?
Why not pose your questions to those who brought such news and claimed such amount?

You asked a critical "got you" question, but it was based on you wrongly assuming she claimed knowledge of that same amount.

In the end, there was no "got you", except a fraudster languishing in the cell because they got him, and his job has already been assigned to someone else who would learn not to monetize his/her official access to those at the corridor of power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by budaatum: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are such a shameless and confused fellow. Have you ever heard mama piss make any statement regarding all the loot she took openly? Can she even put together a proper sentence not to even talk about making a statement.

Abeg shift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIlHbWMwuHs

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Throwback: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
eagleeye2:

Very laughable. It doesn't concern her and she is given press statement?
It doesn’t concern her but the con of a ADC,, was rearrested by the SSS, on whose others?
It doesn’t concern her, but some Zone Bs initially wanted to deny the story, even calling Premium times IPOB media?
It doesn’t concern her, indeed.
Just that Nigerians will continue defending politicians and their family on empty stomach and in a disease ravaged environment, while the people being defended will keep ferrying their loved ones overseas for a better life.
It didn't start with you, neither is it going to stop with you. I remember Beaf,, of old. A very infamous e-warrior who defended Gej,, to high heavens. I no longer see his comments on Nairaland.
Buhari will come and go. Either in 2019 or 2023, please God most Zone Bs will be here on NL.

People tried to make it her business, and she has come out to clear the air on the fraudster who was exploiting people due to his role as a security aide assigned by the police to the Wife of the President.

If she did not come out to give a statement, the same mob who are never known to be rational and are already trying to blemish her, would be the same ones lamenting that her silence is evident of involvement.

The accused is currently languishing in jail, where anyone who cares about his crime or welfare can make further enquiries after his prosecution is concluded for good or for bad. The cheerful givers can also pay a visit to the investigators to explain why they chose to be philanthropists.

Your hope was that it somehow involved her benefitting, unfortunately for you no luck this time. You can't even point to anything, but just feel the need to blame somebody of high status besides a common security aide.

Better luck next time.

That you have had criminals in corridors of power, doesn't mean you should condition your brain not to appraise individual matters objectively and rationally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by AnanseK(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Please who and who donated that N2.5bn to Mrs Aisha Buhari? Or was she running a charity organization which we are not aware of?
We really need to know

You mean who donated through the ADC supposedly to Aisha Buhari? They can come out and announce and report to the police. Fair enough.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Butterflyleo: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
budaatum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIlHbWMwuHs

Chai you had to go there didn't you? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by AnanseK(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Throwback:

I love your creativity in trying to fill missing gaps that even the news outlets did not report.

Did you not hear from the news outlet that it was another aide close to the suspect that exposed the fraudulent activities of his colleague?

Let me even entertain your creativity and agree that a victim possibly informed Aisha Buhari that some money was given to a security aide who ought to have transferred same funds to her, then Aisha asked how much. How will the amount stated by 1 or 2 or 3 victims of the fraudster, help Aisha Buhari to know what the total amount was if there were many victims?

So I ask you again, who told the total amount? Where did Aisha admit that she knew of that same total amount you read of?
Why not pose your questions to those who brought such news and claimed such amount?

You asked a critical "got you" question, but it was based on you wrongly assuming she claimed knowledge of that same amount.

In the end, there was no "got you", except a fraudster languishing in the cell because they got him, and his job has already been assigned to someone else who would learn not to monetize his/her official access to those at the corridor of power.

Conspiracy theories. Mr. Sherlock Holmes, I hear you. I wish Dame Patience Jonathan had the moral rectitude to call on anybody who donated money in her name to come up and demand for their monies.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
Throwback:

I also love d angle u are coming from too. Who is this aide that reported d matter?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Throwback: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
AnanseK:

Conspiracy theories. Mr. Sherlock Holmes, I hear you. I wish Dame Patience Jonathan had the moral rectitude to call on anybody who donated money in her name to come up and demand for their monies.

That one like a typical glutton even exposed herself to the law authorities, claiming that funds frozen in bank accounts of other account holders actually belonged to her, and she must be given her money back.

That a brazen criminal like Patience Jonathan is not languishing in jail is testament to the fact that Buhari is a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Throwback: 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
I also love d angle u are coming from too. Who is this aide that reported d matter?

That is left for the news outlets to report further if they will get any further information besides what they have already revealed, especially now that it is a DSS matter.

Until it becomes a court case, we will not know any further details besides unnamed sources and anonymous victims.

Victims who would ensure that it does not become a court case as their identities would be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by lexy2014: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Throwback:

That is left for the news outlets to report further if they will get any further information besides what they have already revealed, especially now that it is a DSS matter.

Until it becomes a court case, we will not know any further details besides unnamed sources and anonymous victims.

Victims who would ensure that it does not become a court case as their identities would be revealed.
that's good. Now since we believe d news outlets story about an aide exposing this fraud, who did d aide report to after he discovered d activities of d ADC?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Throwback: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
that's good. Now since we believe d news outlets story about an aide exposing this fraud, who did d aide report to after he discovered d activities of d ADC?

For a Force person, the logical reporting chain should be to a superior officer.

I reckon that is why Aisha Buhari maintained that the fraudster was arrested by his own employer (Police Force), without her involvement.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud by Butterflyleo: 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Throwback:

For a Force person, the logical reporting chain should be to a superior officer.

I reckon that is why Aisha Buhari maintained that the fraudster was arrested by his own employer (Police Force), without her involvement.

You have a very smart head in your shoulders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You’ve No Powers To Try Me At CCT - Onnoghen Tells Federal Government / Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! / I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.