Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (86242 Views)

Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show / A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC. / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Shugavee(f): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
kayodekb:

I DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IGNORANT IDIOT... NO TRUE MUSLIM WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF QURAN WILL EVER CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY... MOST OF THE PEOPLE CONVERTS BECAUSE OF MARRIAGE OR MONEY
u can only vouch for urself, strong Muslims, Christians even traditionalist convert to whatever when they deem fit!! Mean While people r still practicing it n glorifying it.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by BiafraIShere(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
What a comic writer grin grin
I was literally rolling on the floor with laughter grin grin
He provided lots of facts and even picture evidence to back it up, so it's easier to believe his "crazy" story than to call it a lie. Contemporary pastors are giving the church a bad name and with the way churches like RCCG and winners emphasize on tithe it makes what he said appear real.
I think all these issues are caused by the rot in all sectors of Nigeria. Joblessness and chronic unemployment has made desperate folks to start going into areas of life that requires passion, dedication and selflessness. Things like becoming a pastor, soldier, Reverend Father, police among others are now being flooded by people who are driven by their desperation to earn a living than for the job description. This is why you see soldiers running away from battle, policemen throwing away their uniforms at sound of gunshots by criminals, pastors sleeping with the wives of members, emphasizing on tithe, getting supernatural powers through voodoo or even paying people to fake miracles, lectures selling grades or forcing students to buy textbooks, NGO's involving in human trafficking and selling of babies etc. Every damn sector of Nigeria has been bastardized and I wonder how this country will be in the years to come because things have continued to get worse by the day. A perfect Hobbesian society where everyone is in a free for all to rip off one another in an all man for himself, God for us all confusion. God knows if I have access to nuclear weapons, I may be Temp to nuke Nigeria cry cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
madapcmod:
[s]Yoruba people don carry their tribalism scatter RCCG.

Even for East na Yoruba RCCG pastor dey head church. Imagine in this era they use translator bc their Pastor cant communicate in local language as they are mostly Yoruba[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by spongeisback: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
justsun:

Sir u are a big liar, none of pastor Adeboye children pastor any church aborad. They are in Nigeria here
Sir you're a big fool if you don't know that Bolu (née Adeboye) and her husband are pastoring an RCCG branch in Maryland USA. Before you come online to talk get facts. Dog.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by bizinvestment(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
@op, I must say you should show some level of gratitude for going through that school.From all you said, it is completely clear that the school leaves nothing unturn in grooming pastors, the reason they made you go through all that.

@op if you organize a crusade and the rain suddenly starts falling, will you end the crusade ? If you found a site for your church while you yet lack followers, won't you weed yourself? If you need to start a building project for your church, won't you raise money?

That bible school is top notch, rather than tell you stories alone, they follow it up with practicals; I duff my hat for them.

N.B:I am neither a member of RCCG nor did I go through their bible school.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by tstx(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Krisben4343:
Most Africans will complain about anything and everything. The energy you used in typing this whole lot if you'd used it to help in anyway you can to make the place a better place the way you think it's good, it would have been more productive...
Ignorance will not kill you ijn
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
BiafraIShere:
He provided lots of facts and even picture evidence to back it up, so it's easier to believe his "crazy" story than to call it a lie. Contemporary pastors are giving the church a bad name and with the way churches like RCCG and winners emphasize on tithe it makes what he said appear real.
I think all these issues are caused by the rot in all sectors of Nigeria. Joblessness and chronic unemployment has made desperate folks to start going into areas of life that requires passion, dedication and selflessness. Things like becoming a pastor, soldier, Reverend Father, police among others are now being flooded by people who are driven by their desperation to earn a living than for the job description. This is why you see soldiers running away from battle, policemen throwing away their uniforms at sound of gunshots by criminals, pastors sleeping with the wives of members, emphasizing on tithe, getting supernatural powers through voodoo or even paying people to fake miracles, lectures selling grades or forcing students to buy textbooks, NGO's involving in human trafficking and selling of babies etc. Every damn sector of Nigeria has been bastardized and I wonder how this country will be in the years to come because things have continued to get worse by the day. A perfect Hobbesian society where everyone is in a free for all to rip off one another in an all man for himself, God for us all confusion. God knows if I have access to nuclear weapons, I may be Temp to nuke Nigeria cry cry
WINNERS kwa! Winners hardly preach about tithe.. more so u pay ur tithe serectly if u want to, no emphasis on it,

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
asmovic:
idiot. if you were paid to post this, then the money won't cure your madness. Are you the only one that will attend? Am sure you are deranged if not, you won't have gone to this extent to slander the RCCG ....I won't say it's because you are a Muslim because i have so many muslim friends that i can even sleep in their houses and be so comfortable. Go back to your drugs so that you won't end up breaking loose again!

You are just blowing hot air ogbeni. You have practically said nothing.

The op offered proof in the form of pictures you haven't refuted any of his claims. You must be truly and totally brainwashed.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by eleojo23: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
If I didn't know God for myself, I would have left Christianity a long time ago.

The name of God is ridiculed among men because of so called Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kiddoiLL(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Alexgeneration:
Oboy you don crase
Lol..bro na wetin all of us see na
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by victordaimond: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
"The church is marching on, the gates of hell shall never prevail" as a Redeem member i refuse to comment on this, heaven is my goal.
you just commented already.you are really deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by scobyy2007: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
bizza45:
baba no b rccg u go , na NDA u go come mistake am to rcccg training school ....
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by dlaw70(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Mynd44, lalasticlala, rule 2
until they prove d meaning of d word i used,i still remain innocent
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by frozen70(f): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
This is what we call church right activist

Just as we have human right activists
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Originakalokalo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pls disregard everything he wrote.
Read his post and decipher who he is.
Check my thread on a rebuttal to this thread.
I am a graduate of that institution....

He is a lair.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
Innogee:
Its so easy to talk and condemn Christianity because Christians are not violent. Try and make this type of writeup with your other religion... May God help you

Is that all you can make out of the entire article? What has this guy done wrong apart from sharing his experience.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by bnovative(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
I have resisted the urge to comment but I just have few things to say.
1. for those abusing the op. , I expected you to state your position or level of involvement in Rccg before you can say if the op is telling lies. Are you a worker, deacon, ast. pastor, pastor etc. This is necessary because it determines the level of privilege info you can access.

2. I have been in Rccg, long enough and had once worked in the admin. office, serve as head of protocol in an entire province and served as a P. A to a pastor in charge of province.
What the op said is nothing but the truth. It's left for the church to look critically at these issues, with a view to addressing same
3. As on the issues of posting, Rccg doesn't fare better than the circular world.

sometimes I wish it was better, but the reality is that it's not.
I don't want to write things about Rccg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by rock003: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
"The church is marching on, the gates of hell shall never prevail" as a Redeem member i refuse to comment on this, heaven is my goal.

It isn't by the name of your church. It is by the state of your heart. Only God knows how many condemnation you people have hauled on Catholics and white garment churches. To think evil and sin have turned even your Bible school to their headquarters!

If your pastors are taught to be evil, how much more the church members taught by such pastors?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
kayodekb:

I DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IGNORANT IDIOT... NO TRUE MUSLIM WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF QURAN WILL EVER CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY... MOST OF THE PEOPLE CONVERTS BECAUSE OF MARRIAGE OR MONEY

That's a big lie. I could send you several videos showing imams who converted at various times and what they had to say about the Qur'an and Mohammed. Don't even go there.

Study the lives of both founders of Christianity and Islam and compare and contrast.

If I were a moslem, that comparison alone would make me convert to Christianity.

How can you read that your founder slept with 9 year old Aisha at over 50 years and still think he has anything to do with holiness. I am baffled.

It is the same blindness that afflicts Moslems that also afflicts all these Pentecostal church members like who would rather look for excuse to cover the misdeeds of their pastors like they are already doing here.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Alexgeneration(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Lol..bro na wetin all of us see na
Guy, that your punchline wicked die. As I read am laugh want burst my belle.

Wetin you talk na better truth.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by jaxxy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
AdedoyinO:
All those attacking OP, do you have contrary evidence to prove that the writer is lying, and that the things stated do not happen there? Or are you just being emotional about the accussations?

That thousands have graduated from the said institution without raising an eye brow does not justify the treatments if they are indeed true. It is the same 'siddon look' mentality and 'e go better' attitude of the general Nigerian populace that has brought our country to where it is. Thank God, we are begining to gather liver and have some balls.

Jesus please, come with your whip to Nigerian churches, and send out the money changers and overturn the tables of buyers and sellers. Declare your church a house of prayer not a den of thieves. Amen.

Hmmmm. The church system is a long story. The presents day church is like the Biblical days Pharisees and sadducees. They have changed the church to sm kind of personal business venture or career and have abandoned the true teaching of their faith and principles.

Money/wealth is great and essential but U can not serve God and mammon at thesame time means something.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Macon1212: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
The problem you have is that you are not born again when you go to Bible college. I think you are just trying to get a means of livelihood, it doesn't work like that.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by BabbanBura(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
wellmax:
The Church of God swill continue to march on and no amount of attacks from the gates of hell will prevail.

If i were you i will watch out for all these signs. Alot of my friends have bn coarced into becoming pastors there just because they gat the pepper even though most of them are well below typical gold Christians but they turned them down. Alot is about money money money. Do you know how a church gets promoted to a province headquarters? Open ya eyes!
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by bedspread: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
folks4luv:

http://believershub.com.ng/young-pastor-reveals-the-hell-he-went-through-at-rccg-pastor-school/
My Brother, Seriously I do not Laugh for Things like this, but Honestly You got me Laughing my Head and Heart out with your Story...

All I Will say is GOD IS IN CONTROL!!
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by bedspread: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
[s]
asmovic:
idiot. if you were paid to post this, then the money won't cure your madness. Are you the only one that will attend? Am sure you are deranged if not, you won't have gone to this extent to slander the RCCG ....I won't say it's because you are a Muslim because i have so many muslim friends that i can even sleep in their houses and be so comfortable. Go back to your drugs so that you won't end up breaking loose again!
[/s] Even if He was paid, u don't hv to Reply Him with Insults! Let's see GOD IN U BRO

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Shugavee(f): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Macon1212:
The problem you have is that you are not born again when you go to Bible college. I think you are just trying to get a means of livelihood, it doesn't work like that.
how did u come up with that conculsion?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by bedspread: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
adesina746:

Bro i have friends who where correct bad boys in school i mean uni o. Most of them are pastors now. Walai christainity in Nigeria na big fraud
Bro Heaven is a Personal Race. The fact that a cultist you knew b4 is now a pastor is not a crime... Many Criminals today are Men who GOD has called for his assignment... they are only bidding Time..
When it's time , HE will get them to do HIS Work..

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by mablie(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by bedspread: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
[s]
kayodekb:

[/s] BELIEVING AND ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN... no other way

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.