Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Should i not say this? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should i not say this? (1908 Views)

They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position / Am I Not Sexy Enof?...(+18 Pix) Advice In Needed! / 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should i not say this? by pweetychic: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
e no go better for all the unfaithful guys in here and out there,  your manliness shall not get erected again if you continue to despoil innocent ladies and make us shed tears everytime,
sad  angry shocked cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry
Re: Should i not say this? by Godmother(f): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
Eya, pele. It will heal with time.
Re: Should i not say this? by Acidosis(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2010
Na wa o, Pweetychic
Re: Should i not say this? by Spyker: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2010
pweetychic:

e no go better for all the unfaithful guys in here and out there,  your manliness shall not get erected again if you continue to despoil innocent ladies and make us shed tears everytime,

lipsrsealed

You did not say what happened, you just concluded with your prayer. Are you sure you are not the problem. What about guys who have been heartbroken by girls, do you expect them to say this type of prayer.

Abeg, take heart and grow up jaree. Na you be the first.
Re: Should i not say this? by pweetychic: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2010
Spyker:

lipsrsealed

You did not say what happened, you just concluded with your prayer. Are you sure you are not the problem. What about guys who have been heartbroken by girls, do you expect them to say this type of prayer.

Abeg, take heart and grow up jaree. Na you be the first.

I'm not d first, hp u r not one of those am directing the prayers to, all dem trickers, God wl sure seize that ur ugly banana dat u r using to scatter the temple of God all in the name of love,
See me in private if u want to hear the full gist
Re: Should i not say this? by r231(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2010
wow

he must have messed you up really bad

eeeeeya
Re: Should i not say this? by 190: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2010
pweetychic:

I'm not d first, hp u r not one of those am directing the prayers to, all dem trickers, God wl sure seize that your ugly banana dat u r using to scatter the temple of God all in the name of love,
who is that guy that has slept with u and refused
2 pay you after doin it,
oya tell me who is he!
Re: Should i not say this? by omega25red(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2010
The power of the d ick strikes again
if you were rap ed i'm sorry to hear that but if this is just some rant because you were dumped then kick rocks
Re: Should i not say this? by Spyker: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2010
pweetychic:

I'm not d first, hp u r not one of those am directing the prayers to, all dem trickers, God wl sure seize that your ugly banana dat u r using to scatter the temple of God all in the name of love,

I'm not that type of guy, i'm the other type, the type that girls like you have cheated on. That's why i said take heart and grow up.

Why must i see you in private to get the full gist which you have refused to make public here.
190:

2 pay you after doin it,
oya tell me who is he!

grin grin grin
Re: Should i not say this? by pweetychic: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2010
r231:

wow

he must have messed you up really bad

eeeeeya

190:

2 pay you after doin it,
oya tell me who is he!

I laugh in chinese, anywayc it wasn't me he slept with. He deceived my dearest niece, a 16yr old gal. He lied to the gal that we r jst friends, caught him while banging the gal, he never knew i could be in his place that day, and this innocent gal never told me he wooed her. aint that crazy! why wud he lie just to get under my lil gal's pant, despite all my affectn for him, wot could i hv done wrong to deserve this from him,
Re: Should i not say this? by Spyker: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2010
pweetychic:

I laugh in chinese, anywayc it wasn't me he slept with. He deceived my dearest niece, a 16yr old gal. He lied to the gal that we r jst friends, caught him while banging the gal, he never knew i could be in his place that day, and this innocent gal never told me he wooed her. aint that crazy! why wud he lie just to get under my lil gal's pant, despite all my affectn for him, wot could i hv done wrong to deserve this from him,
Contradictory (statement in italic vs embolden statement)
Re: Should i not say this? by pweetychic: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2010
Spyker:

Contradictory (statement in italic vs embolden statement)

guess u didn't go to school, don't u fink it hurts, why would my so-called bf slp wit my niece, he hurts me so much,  do u think i deserve that from a man i thot we truly love oursef? He wanted to cheat, can't even go outside to find toto,
Re: Should i not say this? by vanitty: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
Your niece shocked Pele jare.
I don't know why some can just leave well enough alone
Let the girl vent. Haba
Re: Should i not say this? by 2wise4real: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2010
[
pweetychic:

guess u didn't go to school, don't u fink it hurts, why would my so-called bf slp wit my niece, he hurts me so much, do u think i deserve that from a man i thot we truly love oursef? He wanted to cheat, can't even go outside to find toto,

omg, things are happening in this world of ours ooo, when wud these devils (MEN) change and stop misusing the only precious thg of their bodies.
take heart sis, it is well! I hope he hasn't slpt wit you too?
Re: Should i not say this? by pweetychic: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2010
2wise4real:

[
omg, things are happening in this world of ours ooo, when wud these devils (MEN) change and stop misusing the only precious thg of their bodies.

hmmmmmmmm, that's the most painful part of the whole story, now i don't know what to tell my aunt, she was so mad with me when i told her i want to call it quit with him, she really wanted to knw what made me change my mind but i couldn't tell her,  Dying in silence now
Re: Should i not say this? by Madukaele(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2010
pweet4me is dat u? undecided undecided sori jor, if u don disvirgin finally
Re: Should i not say this? by Iceugwa(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2010
Abeg which guy kaita you love.
Re: Should i not say this? by anitabest(f): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2010
what abt yukubulised her? grin grin grin grin
Re: Should i not say this? by adaybola(f): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2010
It really hurts, i know. Just wondering if you knew he's a cheater, i mean if you've ever caught him with som1 else before he went for your niece.
Re: Should i not say this? by kpolli(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2010
na by force to spread leg??
Re: Should i not say this? by 190: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2010
pweety
gimme that your niece's #
i would like 2 have a 1 on 1 talk wit her!
about the fact that HIV and AIDs exists wink
Re: Should i not say this? by adaybola(f): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2010
190:

pweety
gimme that your niece's #
i would like 2 have a 1 on 1 talk wit her!
about the fact that HIV and AIDs exists wink

lol!
Re: Should i not say this? by 190: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2010
pweetychic:

hmmmmmmmm, that's the most painful part of the whole story, now i don't know what to tell my aunt, she was so mad with me when i told her i want to call it quit with him, she really wanted to knw what made me change my mind but i couldn't tell her,  Dying in silence now

isnt it that your BF thats still in school
when they would advise you peeps to stop following
thoes university boys una nor go listen!
Re: Should i not say this? by kpolli(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2010
pweetychic:

Not ready to do wat the lil gal was ready to do
Re: Should i not say this? by adaybola(f): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2010
kpolli:

Not ready to do wat the lil gal was ready to do

lol!!!!!!
Re: Should i not say this? by 2wise4real: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2010
190:

isnt it that your BF thats still in school
when they would advise you peeps to stop following
thoes university boys una nor go listen!

one hundred n ninety, old papa, u made me laugh, where did u see an ant that is following your groupmate?

adaybola:

It really hurts, i know. Just wondering if you knew he's a cheater, i mean if you've ever caught him with som1 else before he went for your niece.

@Deybola, avn't caught me b4, n that is why it's so shocking.
Re: Should i not say this? by jaybee3(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2010
Na real wa oh
Re: Should i not say this? by 190: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2010
^^
jaybee
you nor go work 2day!!
Re: Should i not say this? by adaybola(f): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2010
2wise4real:

one hundred n ninety, old papa, u made me laugh, where did u see an ant that is following your groupmate?

@Deybola, avn't caught me b4, n that is why it's so shocking.

So, you are the guy!
Re: Should i not say this? by 190: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2010
@ two wise four real

yea she talked about~ dating a guy who was still in school earlier last month or so~
while she's abt going for her nysc and i simply dissed her saying the society status was too much
but she defended him,now the guy has gone after under 17--shes here ranting!
when people like us dey here, dey search seriously for her kind,
Re: Should i not say this? by kehneah: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2010
pweetychic:

right back at ya
pweetychic:
2wise4real link=topic=475723.msg6352181#msg6352181 date=1278607614:

[
u forgot u have a fada.hmmmmmmm,refering to men as devils
Re: Should i not say this? by 2wise4real: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2010
adaybola:

So, you are the guy!

Yes i am, when 190 won't stop adding to the gurl's prob, had to speak for her, lolzzzzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Favourite Love Song / Deep Tongue Kiss With An Astmha Gal.is It Gud? / I Luv You Vs. I Love You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.