Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be (57920 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Ndi12: 4:06am On Sep 28, 2018
Good for them
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Agugbadin: 5:08am On Sep 28, 2018
Disgusting
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by opius: 5:12am On Sep 28, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Stupidity

How is this one pre-wedding photo

Nigerians and their stupidity

Can you upload your own pre-wedding photos for us to See ? grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Dollabiz: 5:35am On Sep 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by holluphemydavid(m): 5:44am On Sep 28, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Stupidity

Dnt mind all dis ediot OP, my own pre wedding pix was way far beautiful more Dan dis, and didn't make front page, ever since den, bin seeing nairaland and a dustbin platform
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by holluphemydavid(m): 5:45am On Sep 28, 2018
post=71591938:
We think say na d billionaire pikin.......

Happy married life....
LOL, I no tink say Dat one dey ready to marry now ooo, still dey collect every cassava under trouser upandan
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Aplaudez(m): 6:08am On Sep 28, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Stupidity
you're my type of man bro!
this is stupidity of the highest order!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Hotzone(m): 6:15am On Sep 28, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Stupidity

Officer: you sure say na this man?
Man: Oga, na this man be ezendiego wey talk sey all Nigerians including your paymaster is stupid! Arrest him!

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by omoelerin1: 6:16am On Sep 28, 2018
post=71591938:
We think say na d billionaire pikin.......

Happy married life....
You're no longer staying on nairaland, 24/7 spiting trash up nd down. Seems you don get Buhari 's npower job.

Did I not tell you that you would soon bleep off? Those who did it before you, did they not cast? shiorrr.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by chely: 6:19am On Sep 28, 2018
Causes of regret at old age
Pls don't make this mistakes

Click to read and you will know how to solve this issues
http://www.infodibia.com/2018/09/things-that-cause-regret-at-old-age.html?m=1

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by MrRhymes101(m): 6:38am On Sep 28, 2018
Wow! The last pix is just wow!... Wedding MC
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Stupidity

How Live and let's live. That's the style they choose. Many Nigerians are sooo aggressive.... I blame the government
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2018
omoelerin1:
You're no longer staying on nairaland, 24/7 spiting trash up nd down. Seems you don get Buhari 's npower job.

You better go find something busy doing with your miserable life and stop stalking someone who doesn't know if you exist in life, those who were like you on the past have casted and fallen off, you won't be the first or last to go into the bottomless pit.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by 88Gadas(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2018
shocked..is dat all?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by Primenet(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2018
Comment reserved
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by tombeh(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations oooo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by OsuMustGo: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Gisters:
Pretty female disc jockey (DJ) makes it a live show in lovely pre-wedding photos with her husband to be. See the way her fiancée is watching over her! Lol

Gist via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photos-female-dj-husband

Cc; lalasticlala
Dj na work?
Useless lazy people
Just to install virtual dj app and be playing people's songs... That one na work? Anyone can be a dj. I don't respect them.

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by omoelerin1: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2018
post=71594276:

You better go find something busy doing with your miserable life and stop stalking someone who doesn't know if you exist in life, those who were like you on the past have casted and fallen off, you won't be the first or last to go into the bottomless pit.
Someone you don't know he exists, yet you know his life is miserable?

The last time I told you this truth that you should stop constituting nuisance on NL, that you would soon go down, you said I was looking for your attention.
It's now obvious you will soon cease from being in existence. Or are you not aware?

Well, truth is bitter sha.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by hollard74(m): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.