Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (55001 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by revolt(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Yes. Cut their throats in Jesus name.

A woman who cannot serve a man should be put to death.

Selah!
my mum didn't serve my dad. She wasn't a fvcking feminist scum. She raised and kept her family together. She knew her place in the home and was worshiped by my dad. They were not perfect im sure but they instilled strong values in us. The feminist narrative is struggling to destroy the nuclear family and spread the fatherless children narrative. They need to be .....painfully.

1 Like

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
the Lord of the underworld and the feminists dissers is back

The Lord of Bigots.
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by TheOdd1sOut: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Bidobado1:

The Lord of Bigots.
lol
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by lexy2014: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
franchasng:
Yes na they are disturbing humans...why would a lady say she is a feminist that wants to be equal to men in all things and still busy searching for a rich guy to marry and turn to her full employment, isn't that stupidity and hypocrisy

In life, u must define what u want...you either want this or that, but u can never want this and that at the same time if u are not confused angry
couldn't agree more

https://www.nairaland.com/4761611/wedding-shurri-baby-feminist-hates

1 Share

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by TheOdd1sOut: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by lexy2014: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
nice
tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo) / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.