Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (55004 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Icebreeze(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2018
Definitely she must be ajoke by name.

1 Like

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Burgerlomo: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
any lady who wants breakfast in bed should sleep in the kitchen

Lol, one of the best comments of the month grin
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by stankezzy: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2018
Small girl with big .......,

1 Like

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by revolt(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:
My requirement is simple - just don't be a feminist.

I once stopped mid-Bleep in disgust angry after finding out I was bonking a feminist.

feminism is worse than cancer. They should all be executed viciously.

1 Like

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by AreaFada2: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2018
Bambambiglo:
Truly tired of these Nigerian girls and their reasoning honestly

Las las na one yeye guy go use mouth buy maggie for her soup. One of those guys who squat with a friend, use his friend's SUV and pretend they are all his. grin grin

Na sufferhead dey end am.

2 Likes

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by LuciferKristi: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2018
franchasng:
Yes na they are disturbing humans...why would a lady say she is a feminist that wants to be equal to men in all things and still busy searching for a rich guy to marry and turn to her full employment, isn't that stupidity and hypocrisy

In life, u must define what u want...you either want this or that, but u can never want this and that at the same time if u are not confused angry

GBAM! I had to like your comment.

Feminism summed up in two paragraphs.

They should choose one. Simple!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by LuciferKristi: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2018
revolt:

...and painfully!
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by revolt(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

...and painfully!
I agree too.
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by kyaagbanairaland(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

I once stopped mid-Bleep in disgust angry after finding out I was bonking a feminist.

Next time, spell as mid-fvck, the computer will be confused.
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by ynotsadeek(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2018
grin

LuciferKristi:

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by toprealman: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

was she screaming give it to me MAN
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by 400billionman: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2018
I like people who dream big but not malaria dreaming
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Aniacs(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2018
Alirem:
There will surely be a man with those features. But is she worth it?
Whether she is worth it or not, there is no such man, that's too close to perfection, even immortals are not perfect talkless of a human being.
bet with me, marriage would be very difficult for her
I hate nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by rastaLivity: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:

Are you close to being one?
before nko
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Auxiliary(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2018
folake4u:
Reality will soon jerk her out of her fantasies when she'd go to Shiloh 2023.
undecided

Sha it's not in Nigeria that she wants husband to bring food in bed grin.

When there's hunger in the land!
Laughs in spiritual forces grin

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Tollzara(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
I still wonder why people get married in the 21st century, and what exactly they gain from it. May that disaster pass over me.

“Life is supposed to be fun! Yes, you'll have to do some chores, but life itself shouldn't be a chore” ~ Tozara

Marriage, more often than not, makes life itself a chore, and less fun.
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by bukatyne(f): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Lol....

Hit like if you agree with the guy

Lala.... Kindly move so others can laugh at this girl's folly

And what is foolish about the girl?

Are the guys around so lacking in character that basic things are now luxury?
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by bukatyne(f): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Alirem:
There will surely be a man with those features. But is she worth it?

This is the kind of intelligent questions I expect.
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Alexaonfleek: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
She might actually see a guy like that oo

Only if she's dreaming sha grin
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by bukatyne(f): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sijo01:
She's not asking for too much na undecided

As in.

I thought she was asking for the man's head and blood.

If young people feel that this list is out of this world, then I am afraid that parents are failing.

1 Like

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Juliearth(f): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
rastaLivity:
before nko

Issokay
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Tomoyayi(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Divay22:
I wonder if she can offer one tenth of what she just wrote.
Well, all na to seek attention.

Is that starch abi na Lebu yellow garri
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by davidque: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
The man with such a quality wouldn't want her type as a wife or babe sef
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Sijo01(f): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
KENNSAMMY:

you would ask for the same of cause or maybe more

I already got what I asked for bro.
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by chijokz(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

What has enjoying good kpekus have to do with feminism?
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by permit(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=folake4u post=71619941]Reality will soon jerk her out of her fantasies when she'd go to Shiloh 2023.
undecided

the strong sacarsim
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by hollywater: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
You must be a Virgin too.Npama
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Aaronsrod: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
revolt:

Yes. Cut their throats in Jesus name.

A woman who cannot serve a man should be put to death.

Selah!
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:

Are you close to being one?
You've gotta find out tho
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Boyooosa(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
He has hard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.