Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (55006 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2018
kiss

the guys must be idle!
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Juliearth(f): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2018
M
Sijo01:
She's not asking for too much na undecided

What would you rather ask for?
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by oluakin08: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2018
R.I.P AS YOU WONT HAVE ANY
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Daeylar(f): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2018
She didn't even ask for much
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:
M

Why are you quoting all comments on this thread and ranting like a rabid dog?

You said she'll get that kinda man if she's worth it ,what about you? Aren't you worth it?

You're not tall.. you're not worth up to 700k , you're not God fearing but you're ranting like a rabid dog. C'MON go and make money.
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2018
Daeylar:
She didn't even ask for much

Do you have those qualities?

See your juvenile mouth like she didn't ask for much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by agarawu23(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2018
Another shameless gold digger who can't work for money grin
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Sijo01(f): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:
M

I already got what I wanted. wink
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by mechanics(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2018
I love the part of God fearing and faithfulness.
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by agboghai: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2018
Take clay, go mould your own man. anu panma
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by legibow: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2018
Life is not had, breakfast in bed Na to just put ur bed in the kitchen....
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by KENNSAMMY(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2018
Sijo01:
She's not asking for too much na undecided

you would ask for the same of cause or maybe more
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by MaddySav: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2018
emeijeh:
Lol
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by micflo28(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2018
I bet she has been bonking loosers wearing out the alignment of her kittens. Now age is no longer on her side

1 Like

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2018
Shiloh 2035 loading...
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by ashatoda: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2018
the guy who replied to her tweet gave her the right and best one. # savage
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by TFLASHOGEE(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2018
lol I no blame all this ladies cause some pussy niggar can actually do everything to satisfy a lady. but madam when you finally expire I will be glad to welcome you to shillo 2030
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by AngelicBeing: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:
My requirement is simple - just don't be a feminist.

I once stopped mid-Bleep in disgust angry after finding out I was bonking a feminist.

shocked
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by adetes: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2018
grin

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by lexy2014: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2018
franchasng:
Lol, ladies are funny sha. There are millions of men with more than the qualities she asked for but such men won't want her because she doesn't have what those guys are looking for in a lady and unfortunately for her, men have the final say when it comes to who to marry all over the world.

Dear ladies, before u want a rich guy, ask yourself, do u have these qualities:

1. Are u rich or is your parents rich and famous

2. Are u very beautiful as in hot like Kim K or let me say Juliet Ibrahim + decent + possibly a virgin

3. Did u study abroad; not art o, I mean medicine, nursing, law, software engineering, cardiology

4. Is your dad a serving politician like senator, rep, governor, minister or head of parastatal or top executive with an IOC

5. Are u a citizen of USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, France by birth

6. Are u homely and very respectful and not a feminist wannabe disturbing human sphere

7. Are u earning at least 250,000nairs monthly working legally or doing legal business not runs, not ashawo work, I mean dignifying job or business or trade

If your answer to the above questions is No or yes to some and no to some, then my sister wake up o guys have wise up unlike before.

Rich guys, in fact average guys like us want more from ladies...... Once a guy is averagely doing fine financially, his demand in a woman he would settle becomes very high unless he has a long time loyal/faithful girlfriend who also tried to upgrade herself as he is climbing up, if not, u will grace the bed of so many rich and average guys tire cry

If u don't meet the above criteria, just focus on your broke or struggling boyfriend now and pray for him to make it while u too try to upgrade so when he makes it he won't dump u for hotter chicks.
oga y u savage like this? Y will u say feminists are disturbing d "human sphere"? But u finish work sha
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Exponental(m): 10:20am On Sep 29, 2018
I can donate the water she will need.

1 Like

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by FaroukM(m): 10:20am On Sep 29, 2018
..she will end up as second wife...

2 Likes

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by ImaIma1(f): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2018
Fantasy vs Reality
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2018
FaroukM:
..she will end up as second wife...
Second Wife or SIDE CHICK...?
Such ladies are better as side chicks because it will be a disgrace to allow such parade herself with your SURNAME......
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by hefemzy: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Men! Do you want to keep your acts together and stop getting your esteem deflated on bed. Visit this website https:///2NAHe3Z
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2018
Silentscreamer:
How many times are we going to see this fake tweet on nl?

why are you screaming silently? you are a suspect o
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by fortunechy(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2018
I will just give her money to buy Sandy soil, Clay soil and Loamy soil to mould it by herself or better still buy a robot......... uselessly useless slay bitch
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by franchasng: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2018
lexy2014:
oga y u savage like this? Y will u say feminists are disturbing d "human sphere"? But u finish work sha
Yes na they are disturbing humans...why would a lady say she is a feminist that wants to be equal to men in all things and still busy searching for a rich guy to marry and turn to her full employment, isn't that stupidity and hypocrisy

In life, u must define what u want...you either want this or that, but u can never want this and that at the same time if u are not confused angry

4 Likes

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Ricardokaka7: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2018
grin

1 Share

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Fahrenz: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
any lady who wants breakfast in bed should sleep in the kitchen
deep
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by JacksonOyibo: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:

If she is deserving of all these, it'd happen. #lawofattraction

Law of attraction is a myth. The kind of guy she wants wasn't born that way... he made himself that way. It is a value exchange. He is also going to expect a high standard (that she may not meet up with)... fairy tales rarely happen.

An analogy is a man going to a luxury car market with 1 million Naira thinking he would get a luxury car (like Rolls Royce)... yes there are lots of sellers with luxury cars but none of them would approach him because the money he has is not enough.

Relate that analogy with dating/relationships.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.