Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

"For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman (32466 Views)

Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / Imoh Williams, LGA Chairman Suspended Over Assault On Man Who Called Him Out / The Police Station Built By Shauibu Saleh, Kaduna North LGA Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by chemberlin(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2018
Just six months you are complaining.. What about those areas and states in Nigeria that aren't gotten power supply since independence?
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2018
<!doctype html> <html> <body> <title>Buhari must go</title> <p>dont run.<br>fuccbk buhari</p> <a href= www.gmail.com>Free Bitcoin here</a> </HTML> </body>
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by davodyguy: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2018
sochima1989:

My dear you are right... I met someone working with the Lagos State Mins of Science and Tech.. the same thing she told me..
'we are not happy with Ambode cos he stops inflation of procurement process'
Ambode was a civil servant and knows how corrupt they are. Go to lands, they're used to bribes to do what they get salaries from. Ambode blocked all those avenues. Apply for CTC and get it same day. Before it was backdoor. They fear the Governor more, unlike before

2 Likes

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by apotek: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2018
davodyguy:

She should shut up abeg.

I work for both the LGA and the the state.

The main challenge they the LGA and LCDA chairmen and Chairwomen have with Ambode is over allocation and nothing more.

The governor used to be part of the LGA for many years and very conscious of the corruption. LGA chairmeb that can't even fix roads in their wards, yet the governor has been doing it for them, covering their inadequacies. Come and challenge me. I'm talking based in facts.
Ask her how reachable she is to residents in Herbert Macaulay and Yaba environ? All the roads in her LGA are bad, what did she do?

How many proposals were submitted to her office that when people visit, they say the chairman is not around

When Ambode came on board in 2015, the assessment of all roads in every LGA/LCDA was done.

They agreed and struck a deal to split LGA funds, with a part going back to the LGA and other part be used to fix roads. But the supervision and execution was to be done by the state government. Salaries of almost N7billion is being paid from Alausa on the 22nd and 23rd of every month and there's no issue, until Tinubu and his cronies came up.

Ask yourselves were the roads done? Is Ambode performing the task as expected? Yes he is. That's the koko
God bless you..
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Sagay212: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2018
davodyguy:

He carries it out himself on their behalf

lol...why should he carry out projects on their behalf? Is that not madness and greed? Why then did we elect LG. That's why people are saying ambode is too dumb to be a governor. And that's why the roads in all LG areas are in terrible conditions. How many of the LGs in lagos can ambode go to. He should give the chairmen the money to fix the roads and publish the amount he has given them for all to see. If the LG chairmen now refuse to fix the roads, then the masses should go face the chairmen. At least everybody will know that governor has played his part and nobody will blame him. But with this senseless and greedy method, he his headed for failure. In fact, he has failed.

Health care = zero
Education = zero
Roads = zero
Environment =zero
Carrying the masses along = ZERO
Good relationship with party memebers = zero
Safety measures in the useless road construction in oshodi = HEAVY ZERO.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by sircrabo: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2018
EmekaMD:
Just a few months ago our brothers from the SW were bragging how Ambode used to be the best performing gov.
Immediately their Lord Tinubu said otherwise they're changed.. he now became a poorly performing gov..

Talk about Tinubu being their Lord and Savior

True talk my brother, Ambode used to be a good case study for APC performance in south west, i'm just wondering why the sudden dislike for the man despite all the projects he had on-going.

It's obvious Sanwa Olu dances to Tinubus tune more than Ambode and that's why he is the preferred candidate.

I don't want to believe one man takes the decision for the entire state.

3 Likes

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Sagay212: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2018
davodyguy:

Chief, I work for all tiers of government. I know those that are performing and those that are not. Ambode is not God, but he's a super �. I know him and he's committed. If there's no interference from Tinubu, he would out perform Tinubu and Fashola before 2023. He wants to make a name for himself

Oga please stop annoying people with your gibberish. Did Tinubu also interfere with fashola's performance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by ajl: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2018
Liars and losers. Is she just waking up. These People and their parochial mentality. Go do your job.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Sagay212: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2018
sircrabo:

True talk my brother, Ambode used to be a good case study for APC performance in south west, i'm just wondering why the sudden dislike for the man despite all the projects he had on-going.

It's obvious Sanwa Olu dances to Tinubus tune more than Ambode and that's why he is the preferred candidate.

I don't want to believe one man takes the decision for the entire state.

Please mention the projects he had or has on going... Do you even live in lagos?
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by pacificom: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2018
OEPHIUS:
"Almost 6 months ago, we have been looking for ways to talk to our Governor & we call ourselves LGA Chairmen, how would u know If what u are doing is okay or not.. " - Chairman Mainland LGA, Mrs Rashidat Omolola Essien (Chair of Chair)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsgrsbZVXoY

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1045936594220457984?s=19

Perhaps you are looking in the wrong direction.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by ajl: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2018
davodyguy:

She should shut up abeg.

I work for both the LGA and the the state.

The main challenge they the LGA and LCDA chairmen and Chairwomen have with Ambode is over allocation and nothing more.

The governor used to be part of the LGA for many years and very conscious of the corruption. LGA chairmeb that can't even fix roads in their wards, yet the governor has been doing it for them, covering their inadequacies. Come and challenge me. I'm talking based in facts.
Ask her how reachable she is to residents in Herbert Macaulay and Yaba environ? All the roads in her LGA are bad, what did she do?

How many proposals were submitted to her office that when people visit, they say the chairman is not around

When Ambode came on board in 2015, the assessment of all roads in every LGA/LCDA was done.

They agreed and struck a deal to split LGA funds, with a part going back to the LGA and other part be used to fix roads. But the supervision and execution was to be done by the state government. Salaries of almost N7billion is being paid from Alausa on the 22nd and 23rd of every month and there's no issue, until Tinubu and his cronies came up.

Ask yourselves were the roads done? Is Ambode performing the task as expected? Yes he is. That's the koko

Thanks for providing this credible information.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by princetom1(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2018
Let's make one thing clear, LGA and LCDA are nothing to write about, they are avenue to siphone monies... All money allocated to them, ask them where are the project they did with it, none.... Now crying because they see less money to steal

2 Likes

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by teelaw4life(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2018
efilefun:
Ambode shot himself, forget all the trash this ones are saying, if Ambode had really been good to the people of Lagos like the fashola he's trying to ridicule people would have stood up for him.
Let him face the fruit of he's hatred and wickedness towards fashola.

Apart from Jakande i doubt any Governor performed better than Fashola in Lagos state yet one ondo man is here trying to rubbish all fashola did for the state.

While leaving office i believe all those people fashola employed that Ambode sacked would be celebrating including the PSP operators and co. He should kindly get a bag to carry his VISIONSCAPE who lack vision on cleaning lagos and his 500% hike on land use charge. Pensioners who retired 2015 havent been paid a dime since they retired and bros is busy building bustops upandan on bad roads. Abegiiii

Chop knuckle my guy. I feel no pity whatsoever for ambode. I don't know much about the others but the charade that is visionscape is enough to make sure he doesn't get reelected.
PSP was a working formula, it wasn't very efficient but it was working and all he had to do was improve it. Refine and make it better. Instead, he uprooted the whole thing with a non functioning replacement. The amount of refuse i see on my streets and on the road is just unbelievable. For aso called mega city. Refuse dumps by the road side taller than cars in mushin, tje refuse at obalende are in competition with the skyscrapers on the island.
Nobody should tell us nonsense. If he had done well and affected the people positively, sanwoolu will have no chance. Lagos has so much resources that it's impossible to underperform but Ambode has excelled in that aspect.

4 Likes

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by IbrahimDamola: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2018
Ambode is a goner, anything our baba tinubu says is what we yoruba muslims will do. Even if baba tinubu tells us to vote for a donkey from borno as lagos state governer we will do it. We are born to do Jagaban's bidding. Insha Allah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by sircrabo: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2018
Sagay212:

Please mention the projects he had or has on going... Do you even live in lagos?

I know you love your Tinubu but be fair to the man (Ambo).

How was Ojodu berger before and how is it now?

How was Abule egba before and how is it now?

What about the airport bus terminal?

And the new brt bus terminal being built at Ikeja?

Plus the ones around you

We know he lagged behind in the issue of waste disposal but he still scored above average in total
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by kpompey: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2018
efilefun:
Ambode shot himself, forget all the trash this ones are saying, if Ambode had really been good to the people of Lagos like the fashola he's trying to ridicule people would have stood up for him.

Apart from Jakande i doubt any Governor performed better than Fashola in Lagos state yet one ondo man is here trying to rubbish all fashola did for the state.

While leaving office i believe all those people fashola employed that Ambode sacked would be celebrating including the PSP operators and co. He should kindly get a bag to carry his VISIONSCAPE who lack vision on cleaning lagos and his 500% hike on land use charge. Pensioners who retired 2015 havent been paid a dime since they retired and bros is busy building bustops upandan on bad roads. Abegiiii

U are grade one fool.Your Tinubu did nothing when he was governor than to loot Lagos and dance Wasiu with two fingers jeunsoke things. Take it or leave, Ambode is the best Governor from APC and their selling point. If Tinubu is not having problems with Aregbesola,Ajimobi and other non performing APC governors, then it is clear what your stupid Jagaban is fighting for.Tinubu is a selfish leader who is making self serving policies in the interest of Lagos people.I urge Lagos people to rise up and say no to his dominance. Tinubu Ojeluuuu.His wife is three times senator with nothing to show to the good people of Lagos state. A foolish man who consider himself prudent. Lagos people be wise and resist the devil called Tinubu enmasse.

I will support Ambode.......Ambode 2019.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by ajl: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2018
efilefun:

Which Fashola are you talking about. It was mostly propaganda. About PSP operators, many of them are owned by party members who have no business running a waste management company. A successful waste management system can't be achieved when you have hundreds of mushroom PSP companies that lack professionalism or finances to run them. For a state like Lagos, at most there shouldn't be more than 5 to 10 private waste management companies. Each with a working system and resources to do the job. That's the way it's done in advanced economies.

Go back to whoever is paying you to be an online mercenary. It's not working. We, the true Lagosians know Ambode is performing brilliantly.

So, Ambode is from Ondo according to you. We know ourselves. Ambode is a Lagosian from Epe. "Awa ara wa tiri rawa o, ologini tiri omo ekun".

1 Like

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by efilefun(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2018
kpompey:

U are grade one fool.Your Tinubu did nothing when he was governor than to loot Lagos and dance Wasiu with two fingers jeunsoke things. Take it or leave, Ambode is the best Governor from APC and their selling point. If Tinubu is not having problems with Aregbesola,Ajimobi and other non performing APC governors, then it is clear what your stupid Jagaban is fighting for.Tinubu is a selfish leader who is making self serving policies in the interest of Lagos people.I urge Lagos people to rise up and say no to his dominance. Tinubu Ojeluuuu.His wife is three time senator and yet he sees no reason to allow the person .A foolish man who consider himself prudent.

I will support Ambode.......Ambode 2019.

If you cant state your point without insult then you don't deserve a reply, oponu oloribuku omo ale

2 Likes

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by davodyguy: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2018
Sagay212:

Oga please stop annoying people with your gibberish. Did Tinubu also interfere with fashola's performance?
Yes, he did.

Hope you know that in 2010 Tinubu almost got Fashola impeached.

He's doing same thing to Ambode.

He's greedy

Part 1 Bola Tinubu vs Fashola in 2009
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/1701/fashola-risks-impeachment-as-he-digs-into-bola-tinubus-n2.html

Fashola Risks Impeachment, as he digs into Bola Tinubu`s N2.1bn Monthly Commission
Dec 12, 2009

Part 2 Bola Tinubu vs Ambode
https://punchng.com/tinubu-ambode-alleged-feud-puts-godfatherism-in-the-spotlight/

September 22, 2018
The alleged rift between Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State and his political godfather and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, over the latter’s refusal to support the governor’s second term bid, has brought the issue of political godfatherism to the fore,

2 Likes

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by efilefun(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2018
ajl:

Which Fashola are you talking about. It was mostly propaganda. About PSP operators, many of them are owned by party members who have no business running a waste management company. A successful waste management system can't be achieved when you have hundreds of mushroom PSP companies that lack professionalism or finances to run them. For a state like Lagos, at most there shouldn't be more than 5 to 10 private waste management companies. Each with a working system and resources to do the job. That's the way it's done in advanced economies.
Lmao online what So anybody saying the bitter truth which is against your believe is paid Lol... The fashola i am talking about is someone i met more than 10 times inspecting projects late deep in the nights... Incase you dont know fashola sacked Ambode during his tenure and thats where all the hatred started from, can you list all the ongoing projects fashola left behind Ambode completed?? The hatred between them is the main reason why fashola will prefer going to Enugu or somewhere in the north to get roads done than lagos.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by kpompey: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2018
efilefun:
If you cant state your point without insult then you don't deserve a reply, oponu oloribuku omo ale

Back to the sender. Illetrate, continue selling your future to Tinubu. Soon you will be 90 years in one room and Tinubu kids from Lagos cash will continue living in affluence. Munmun
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Henri8: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2018
We are voting Jimi Agbaje and obanof Lagos should go enter his lagoon.
Ndiara!

1 Like

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by ajl: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2018
EmekaMD:
Just a few months ago our brothers from the SW were bragging how Ambode used to be the best performing gov.
Immediately their Lord Tinubu said otherwise they're changed.. he now became a poorly performing gov..

Talk about Tinubu being their Lord and Savior

Point of correction, most Lagosian despise Tinubu. He has been an essential evil but his time is up. Nobody is anybody Lord and Saviour. No sentiments.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Dee60: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2018
APC will be history in Lagos!
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Aluckiest(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Tinubu loyalist! Is She saying that she did not Recieved any thing from Ambode for 6 months? Time will Unveil the truth.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by efilefun(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2018
kpompey:

Back to the sender. Illetrate, continue selling future to Tinubu. Soon you will be 90 years in one room and Tinubu kids from Lagos cash will continue living in affluence. Munmun
So u can cry when abused but ur unfortunate useless life can insult someone right?? Washofo laiye towa yii nii.. Olofo alayebaje
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by AlhajaChinyere: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2018
meolaniyi:
No christian will rule lagos state again. Thank God the primaries for Lagos is on sunday

when christians woul d be in church. God bless yoruba land

B'std IPOB spotted!
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Gregdcutie(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2018
Rubbish propaganda....Here I was thinking she was going to say 4 years
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by AlhajaChinyere: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2018
ajl:

Point of correction, most Lagosian despise Tinubu. He has been an essential evil but his time is up. Nobody is anybody Lord and Saviour. No sentiments.

Useless Biafran IPOB keep quiet, this is lagos state in SW Nigeria.

Go to igboland and make your wawa noise.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by AlhajaChinyere: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2018
Dee60:

APC PDP is history in Lagos!
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by kpompey: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2018
efilefun:
So u can cry when abused but ur unfortunate useless life can insult someone right?? Washofo laiye towa yii nii.. Olofo alayebaje

Epe pada sori elepe. U till ur 4th generation are d carrier. Back to sender in Jesus name.
Elepe faction, Tinubu endorsed.Our Munmun don do.Lagosians be wise of the wicked man called Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign / March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.