Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

"For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman (32464 Views)

Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / Imoh Williams, LGA Chairman Suspended Over Assault On Man Who Called Him Out / The Police Station Built By Shauibu Saleh, Kaduna North LGA Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Sirjamo: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
What ever Ambode offences are, all I know is that there's something called Forgiveness
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by murmee: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
sircrabo:

I know you love your Tinubu but be fair to the man (Ambo).

How was Ojodu berger before and how is it now?

How was Abule egba before and how is it now?

What about the airport bus terminal?

And the new brt bus terminal being built at Ikeja?

Plus the ones around you

We know he lagged behind in the issue of waste disposal but he still scored above average in total
You did not mention the Aboru bridge that was constructed within 11 months. Aboru that was a no go area because it was lacking in all infrastructural development suddenly became attractive after the bridge was built and property values in the area skyrocketed beyond imagination!
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Charly68: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ambode was busy working to make Lagos better,infact I foresaw this happening to the man because he actually left the political space for Jagaban while he was busy handling Lagos economy ..they didn't credit him for not allowing recession to affect Lagos economy but they came up with stupid excuse of lack of political patronage as if the Governor of Lagos state belongs to APC alone. We shall see how far you people can go .
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Glink2018(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
meolaniyi:
No christian will rule lagos state again. Thank God the primaries for Lagos is on sunday when christians woul d be in church. God bless yoruba land

Your religion has not only blinded your eyes but even your brain.

You're now suffering from meltbrainonasis.
Consult your doctor

1 Like

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by ACE1010: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
davodyguy:

She should shut up abeg.

I work for both the LGA and the the state.

The main challenge they the LGA and LCDA chairmen and Chairwomen have with Ambode is over allocation and nothing more.

The governor used to be part of the LGA for many years and very conscious of the corruption. LGA chairmeb that can't even fix roads in their wards, yet the governor has been doing it for them, covering their inadequacies. Come and challenge me. I'm talking based in facts.
Ask her how reachable she is to residents in Herbert Macaulay and Yaba environ? All the roads in her LGA are bad, what did she do?

How many proposals were submitted to her office that when people visit, they say the chairman is not around

When Ambode came on board in 2015, the assessment of all roads in every LGA/LCDA was done.

They agreed and struck a deal to split LGA funds, with a part going back to the LGA and other part be used to fix roads. But the supervision and execution was to be done by the state government. Salaries of almost N7billion is being paid from Alausa on the 22nd and 23rd of every month and there's no issue, until Tinubu and his cronies came up.

Ask yourselves were the roads done? Is Ambode performing the task as expected? Yes he is. That's the koko

Chai!!! Breeze don blow fowl yash open ooo. How can this country move forward?? This country tire me oo shocked shocked
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by OmoEpe(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
davodyguy:

She should shut up abeg.

The main challenge they the LGA and LCDA chairmen and Chairwomen have with Ambode is over allocation and nothing more.

The governor used to be part of the LGA for many years and very conscious of the corruption. LGA chairmeb that can't even fix roads in their wards, yet the governor has been doing it for them, covering their inadequacies. Come and challenge me. I'm talking based in facts.
Ask her how reachable she is to residents in Herbert Macaulay and Yaba environ? All the roads in her LGA are bad, what did she do?

How many proposals were submitted to her office that when people visit, they say the chairman is not around

When Ambode came on board in 2015, the assessment of all roads in every LGA/LCDA was done.

They agreed and struck a deal to split LGA funds, with a part going back to the LGA and other part be used to fix roads. But the supervision and execution was to be done by the state government. Salaries of almost N7billion is being paid from Alausa on the 22nd and 23rd of every month and there's no issue, until Tinubu and his cronies came up.

Ask yourselves were the roads done? Is Ambode performing the task as expected? Yes he is. That's the koko

Which road is this one talking about presently now you can't make Egbeda to Isheri, a 5mins drive before Ambode,in less than an hour. Same with Ile-Iwe to council busstop;all major roads because of Ambodes gullies not pot holes again. Last week took me over an hour driving from Egbeda to mosalashi , and otherwise 3mins journey. As a Lagosian, proper one at that, i can boldly tell you we've NEVER had it this bad in 19yrs.

You better SHUT THE F**K UP

3 Likes

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by ritylove(f): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
eleojo23:

That is the only thing on your mind abi?
lol grin
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by mu2sa2: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
BetaThings:

Anyone who addresses himself as Yoruba Muslim, Igbo Muslim, Hausa Muslim esp on a political thread is NOT a muslim
He is an impostor
So you are just knowing this! Seriously, no true muslim will tag him/herself yoruba, igbo, hausa etc.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by omoiyalayi(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Larryallovernig:
Ambode is gone

Eyan sunlamania grin
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by omoiyalayi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Weselion:
Saka manje....

Eyan sunlamania

1 Like

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by israelmao(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Doing all to discredit Ambode.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by ipobarecriminals: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
davodyguy:

Consult me on your LUC and I'll advise you on it.
It's a gradual process. Before 2021, you'll see a different Lagos
How can dey reduce it to at least 13k.That 40k is just too much biko.No church tomorrow for mi.Going to d primary. No time
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Housing(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
davodyguy:

She should shut up abeg.

Are you saying the federal government construct States roads and make deductions directly from States allocations? Which did Ambode constructed in Yaba, Surulere, Mushin, Mainland, Ikorodu, Badagry and others? Why must he deduct from Apapa to construct roads in Alimosho?

Ambode that cancelled PSP contracts, sacked LAWMA staff without payments of gratuity, cancelled 4th Mainland bridge, Badagry mini port and abandoned Lagos Badagry rail and road projects. He scrapped more than three government agencies. He was busy constructing bus stops when over 80% of internal roads are not motorable. He his extremely greedy, how can a sane man cancelled PSP contracts that involved about 5,000 firms with a minimum investments of N20Million and minimum of 25 workers each without consequence?
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by deomelo: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
jumpandpas:
Shut up.

Even your subordinates and the poor masses in your LGA can't see you. All of You are the same.

Speak for the LGA and masses in your ipob village.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by deomelo: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Housing:

What are saying did Federal government construct States roads and make deductions directly from States allocations? Which did Ambode constructed in Yaba, Surulere, Mushin, Mainland, Ikorodu, Badagry and others? Why must he deduct from Apapa to construct roads in Alimosho?

Ambode that cancelled PSP contracts, sacked LAWMA staff without payments of gratuity, cancelled 4th Mainland bridge, Badagry mini port and abandoned Lagos Badagry rail and road projects. He scrapped more than three government agencies. He was busy constructing bus stops when over 80% of internal roads are not motorable. He his extremely greedy, how can a sane man cancelled PSP contracts that involved about 5,000 firms with a minimum investments of N20Million and minimum of 25 workers each without consequence?

lol...

You honestly think these Igbos and Tinubu hating elements care about Lagos, Ambode's incompetence, the bad roads and mountains of garbage Lagosians are agonizing over everyday?

They care less, their main headache and portion in life is to hate Tinubu and to make sure they let us know how much they hate him.

Before this issue, the same characters have been lambasting Lagos and posting every negative news about Lagos and how dirty Lagos is.

The news about Lagos as the most dangerous place in the world on NL came from the same Tinubu hating Igbos on NL. So, is Ambode not the governor of Lagos state and responsible for the mess on the ground

1 Like

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by kpompey: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
BetaThings:

You clearly dislike poor education
So if a graduate with a pass is not good enough for commissioner, why should somebody unable to pass a single paper in WAEC good for Osun?

Past antecedent never favour APC. They are full of propaganda and never take the future of the state or country so serious. Let me ask you rhetorically, are your legislators be owned or paid half salary. So why turning people earning meagre into buggers on the street.Full salary is a right and not favour from government.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Housing(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Ambode is a goner, anything our baba tinubu says is what we yoruba muslims will do. Even if baba tinubu tells us to vote for a donkey from borno as lagos state governer we will do it. We are born to do Jagaban's bidding. Insha Allah!

You are not a Yoruba nor a Muslim, this act of yours can only worsened your miserable life.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by kpompey: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
BetaThings:

Please where is your encouragement to people to rise against Saraki's dynasty since 1979, going into their 3rd generation

Thank you so much for the very good reference.
Youth are meant to be vanguard of change. one of the challenges we had is that we have not been talking but this is the time to act by example.Enough of Godfatherism in our political circle.Who is Tinubu to determine the fate of lagosians.We reject him today and God will endorse it.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by fedora04: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dear Madame Chair. Before you remove the speck in someone's eye why don't you remove the log in your eyes

Are you also reachable? When was the last time you held a town square meeting so residents can assess your performance

Even common LCDA chairman Na God.

The chairman of isheri LCDA has a major pothole upfront of the secretariat causing major traffic along the egbeda stretch

Is he waiting for ambode to fix it?

Yet he will also join them to say Ambode is this and that.

Yes I know he under performed,but if you guys also had done your part perhaps we won't even notice his shortcoming

All of you are the same thing.

Please who ever is the chairperson of that LCDa at isheri bus stop please fix that road. Abeg and stop blaming Ambode for everything

My tots sha!!!
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by deomelo: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Housing:

You are not a Yoruba nor a Muslim, this act of yours can only worsened your miserable life. IPOB spotted

We Yoruba or Yoruba Muslims = Ipob

These Igbos are very dumbo and unintelligent.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Olatara(f): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
davodyguy:

She should shut up abeg.

Thank you my brother, useless chairmen dem.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by TrueNigerian300: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Honestly we can all hate Tinubu as much as we want and call him all sort of name. Greedy, selfish, thief etc are all the adjectives to qualify him. But if we critically look at look the Ambode and APC crisis one can see that Tinubu gives a free hand to his godsons to rule. I think as far as his bills are settled through his companies like Alpha Beta and the rest he does not care how and what policy you make once he trusts your competence. We can see this with some of Ambode's policies and his infrastructural focus. We are all or most are of the opinion that Tinubu owns or has shares in Visionscape but that seems not to be true with all these revelations from those who are against Ambode.

Now I personally believe those who are against him in the party are doing so for their selfish interest and not performance based. But I must be sincere Ambode failed woefully. He is a FAILURE to the core. All those shouting he has done this and that. Please name one major project he has embarked on that is of international standard.Just one!!! Even the little projects he has done or still doing are all of low quality. Quack engineers and contractors everywhere.

What kind of person compares Ambode with Fashola? Why would you even think about comparing the two.Ambode should go and rest he tried his best but his best his a FAILURE despite having the template to work on.

1 Like

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

You are ipob, we yorubas will vote whoever tinubu say we should vote. We exist at his pleasure.
Guy you mumu sha...... embarassed
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by IbrahimDamola: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Jesse25:

Guy you mumu sha...... embarassed

It is good to be a mumu for tinubu, it makes we yorubas greater than ibos. Tinubu is our lord and master forever and ever. Titi lai lai!
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

It is good to be a mumu for tinubu, it makes we yorubas greater than ibos. Tinubu is our lord and master forever and ever. Titi lai lai!
Politics of religion and ethnicity as never help this country and we never help this country, baba grow up and have a rethink.. sad
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by IbrahimDamola: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jesse25:

Politics of religion and ethnicity as never help this country and we never help this country, baba grow up and have a rethink.. sad

nigeria cannot survive without Islam. Islam will rule over you.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

nigeria cannot survive without Islam. Islam will rule over you.
Christian have rule you and your people and we would continued to rule you ....every Sunday is holiday but on Friday which is for Muslim no holiday .so tell me who is the boss nah cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign / March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.