Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

"For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman (32454 Views)

Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / Imoh Williams, LGA Chairman Suspended Over Assault On Man Who Called Him Out / The Police Station Built By Shauibu Saleh, Kaduna North LGA Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by AlhajaChinyere: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2018
kpompey:

Epe pada sori elepe. U till ur 4th generation are d carrier. Back to sender in Jesus name.
Elepe faction, Tinubu endorsed.Our Munmun don do.Lagosians be wise of the wicked man called Tinubu

IPOB spotted
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Emytini(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2018
See him for what, haven't you receive your own allocation? asif it's easy to see you

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by ajl: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2018
davodyguy:

Ambode was a civil servant and knows how corrupt they are. Go to lands, they're used to bribes to do what they get salaries from. Ambode blocked all those avenues. Apply for CTC and get it same day. Before it was backdoor. They fear the Governor more, unlike before

Good talk. Glad Ambode was part of the civil service and he knew what steps to take to block the loopholes.

1 Like

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by efilefun(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2018
kpompey:

Epe pada sori elepe. U till ur 4th generation are d carrier. Back to sender in Jesus name.
Elepe faction, Tinubu endorsed.Our Munmun don do.Lagosians be wise of the wicked man called Tinubu
So after reading my initial post all ur empty useless head could decode was the post is in support of tinubu Your parents wasted funds sending ur miserable soul to school oloribuku omo ale

1 Like

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by almarthins(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2018
meolaniyi:
No christian will rule lagos state again. Thank God the primaries for Lagos is on sunday when christians woul d be in church. God bless yoruba land

I feel sorry for most of you playing the cards of religion, and tribe. If the sun can distinguish between christian, Islam and native worshippers perhaps it would shine more on the later. Some of you don't know where to draw the lines. Ambode performance is an individual issue not religion.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by efilefun(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

IPOB spotted
Dont mind the goat, the mumu might be in one hut in his village replying with borrowed data from Mtn
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Hotfreeze: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2018
No need for curses.
On the day of elections, vote for whoever you like.

Ambode has a right to contest. However, it's not his right to win.

2 Likes

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by ajl: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Ambode is a goner, anything our baba tinubu says is what we yoruba muslims will do. Even if baba tinubu tells us to vote for a donkey from borno as lagos state governer we will do it. We are born to do Jagaban's bidding. Insha Allah!

Mumu... talk for yourself. We true Lagosians know ourselves and who to vote for. Tinubu end is here already.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by EmekaMD(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2018
Sagay212:

Emeka, flood and erosion is getting close to your shop. Go and pack all your fake products before flood go carry am go. Please do not come to lagos ooo. stay in your village and tackle your governor for good governance just the way we are tackling Ambode in lagos. When we teach you people the basics of democracy, you won't learn. You will be doing strong head, be hating, bragging and shouting biafrau.d.
people like u have no say of their own. Tinubu would say kill your father and you'd be like ..how? With gun or knife?
Ewu mmeee!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by efilefun(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2018
almarthins:

I feel sorry for most of you playing the cards of religion, and tribe. If the sun can distinguish between christian, Islam and native worshippers perhaps it would shine more on the later. Some of you don't know where to draw the lines. Ambode performance is an individual issue not religion.
That one is just posting trash, what concerns religion and what we talking about... The dude is just seeking attention.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by kpompey: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2018
efilefun:
So after reading my initial post all ur empty useless head could decode was the post is in support of tinubu Your parents wasted funds sending ur miserable soul to school oloribuku omo ale

Meant for you and your kids IJN. Share it
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Sagay212: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2018
davodyguy:

Yes, he did.

Hope you know that in 2010 Tinubu almost got Fashola impeached.

He's doing same thing to Ambode.

He's greedy

Part 1 Bola Tinubu vs Fashola in 2009
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/1701/fashola-risks-impeachment-as-he-digs-into-bola-tinubus-n2.html

Fashola Risks Impeachment, as he digs into Bola Tinubu`s N2.1bn Monthly Commission
Dec 12, 2009

Part 2 Bola Tinubu vs Ambode
https://punchng.com/tinubu-ambode-alleged-feud-puts-godfatherism-in-the-spotlight/

September 22, 2018
The alleged rift between Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State and his political godfather and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, over the latter’s refusal to support the governor’s second term bid, has brought the issue of political godfatherism to the fore,

Thank you for answering the question. Did tinubu's interference stop fashola from working? Did the masses not love fashola mainly because of his performance. Did governors in other state not praise fashola and even copied some of his ideas? was it not his performance that made Buhari pick interest in fashola and made him minister for more than one ministry even when he had issues with Tinubu.

Bros when you are good you are good. If you perform, everyone will see and appreciate it. It's not by propaganda and advertising bus terminals. it's by working genuinely for the masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by IbrahimDamola: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2018
ajl:

Mumu... talk for yourself. We true Lagosians know ourselves and who to vote for. Tinubu end is here already.

You are ipob, we yorubas will vote whoever tinubu say we should vote. We exist at his pleasure.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Sagay212: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2018
EmekaMD:
people like u have no say of their own. Tinubu would say kill your father and you'd be like ..how? With gun or knife?
Ewu mmeee!!

lol.. e pain am. face your village.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by kpompey: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=ajl post=71629747]

Mumu... talk for yourself. We true Lagosians know ourselves and who to vote for. Tinubu end is here already.[/quo

Good talk bro
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by ajl: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Useless Biafran IPOB keep quiet, this is lagos state in SW Nigeria.

Go to igboland and make your wawa noise.

Who be IPOB? Even your godfather cannot claim he is from Lagos. I am born and bred Lagos Islander, from Brazilian Quarters down to Tokunboh Street. Let your godfather point to his family house in Lagos. We will tell him his history.

Even if someone is of southeastern origin that was born and bred in Lagos, then that person is also Lagosian. I am Yoruba, and that's what I believe. Time to throw away those archaic mentality.

2 Likes

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by kpompey: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2018
almarthins:

Very good talk bro.So Lagos belongs to Muslim.Many are here with empty cranium.

1 Like

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by EmekaMD(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2018
Sagay212:

lol.. e pain am. face your village.
e pain u more..
Like say u From Lagos State sef to start with.
U be ijebu boy
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by ajl: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

You are ipob, we yorubas will vote whoever tinubu say we should vote. We exist at his pleasure.

If you areYoruba as you claim, name your "agbo ile" . I am sure you are not even a Lagosian.

Obviously I shouldn't be having a discussion with you since you knowingly claim to be Tinubu's zombie.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by BetaThings: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
meolaniyi:
No christian will rule lagos state again. Thank God the primaries for Lagos is on sunday when christians woul d be in church. God bless yoruba land

Drive a wedge between Muslims and Christians, right?

This is what the useless Propaganda Devising Party (PDP) has turned into

These are your past posts.

So who do you support?

meolaniyi:
If this goernment should win in 2019, then we are in for a bigger trouble.
Buhari has an agenda which will be accomplished in his 2nd term

Nigeria must wake up.

meolaniyi:
Buhari is at verge of destroying this country

meolaniyi:
Count Yorubas out of this your southern madness. Must everything go tribal.?
As far as l know, Buhari is doing what he feels is good for Nigeria.

meolaniyi:
Nobody takes the nation serious.
Tinubu's Liespaper

meolaniyi:
Party of lairs. this APC propaganda will not save APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by BetaThings: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Ambode is a goner, anything our baba tinubu says is what we yoruba muslims will do. Even if baba tinubu tells us to vote for a donkey from borno as lagos state governer we will do it. We are born to do Jagaban's bidding. Insha Allah!

Muslim, please tell us the articles of faith in Islam
What are the pillars of salat

Muslim, please answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by BetaThings: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
ajl:

If you areYoruba as you claim, name your "agbo ile" . I am sure you are not even a Lagosian.

Obviously I shouldn't be having a discussion with you since you knowingly claim to be Tinubu's zombie.

Anyone who addresses himself as Yoruba Muslim, Igbo Muslim, Hausa Muslim esp on a political thread is NOT a muslim
He is an impostor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
ajl:

That fool is ibo. He's just trolling.
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by BetaThings: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

IbrahimDamola:
Thiefunubu Poverty Spreading party (TPSP)

Exposed!

Go and register another username

1 Like

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by babajeje123(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
kpompey:

U are grade one fool.Your Tinubu did nothing when he was governor than to loot Lagos and dance Wasiu with two fingers jeunsoke things. Take it or leave, Ambode is the best Governor from APC and their selling point. If Tinubu is not having problems with Aregbesola,Ajimobi and other non performing APC governors, then it is clear what your stupid Jagaban is fighting for.Tinubu is a selfish leader who is making self serving policies in the interest of Lagos people.I urge Lagos people to rise up and say no to his dominance. Tinubu Ojeluuuu.His wife is three times senator with nothing to show to the good people of Lagos state. A foolish man who consider himself prudent. Lagos people be wise and resist the devil called Tinubu enmasse.

I will support Ambode.......Ambode 2019.

Tinubu is a selfish old fool. Ambrose is doing is best, though it may not be enough. So many people who are against Ambrose are those who have no free access to public fund. They will all soon be put to shame.

2 Likes

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by ashjay001(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
eleojo23:
I have never seen my own LGA chairman either.

Even when he passes with his convoy, the glass is tinted so you can't even see him.

Na so Una dey do.

If rabbles can't see d elites, no prob. The problem comes, when d elites can't see d elitist
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by Okewa(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
meolaniyi:
are yh aware sanwo olu babajide is a Christian?
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by AlhajaChinyere: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
ajl:

Who be IPOB? Even your godfather cannot claim he is from Lagos. I am born and bred Lagos Islander, from Brazilian Quarters down to Tokunboh Street. Let your godfather point to his family house in Lagos. We will tell him his history.

Even if someone is of southeastern origin that was born and bred in Lagos, then that person is also Lagosian. I am Yoruba, and that's what I believe. Time to throw away those archaic mentality.

You are born by a tenant Biafran and you are making noise.....what is your name Emeka? Abeg face your Yeast, born and bred ko bread and butter ni. You are Ipob till you die, so will be your children and grand children. Just pray there is no direct conflict between ibo and the Yorubas then you will know what's up!
Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by BetaThings: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
kpompey:

your stupid Jagaban is fighting for.Tinubu is a selfish leader I urge Lagos people to rise up and say no to his dominance.

Please where is your encouragement to people to rise against Saraki's dynasty since 1979, going into their 3rd generation

1 Like

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by BetaThings: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
kpompey:

U are grade one fool.Your Tinubu did nothing when he was governor than to loot Lagos
You were not in Lagos when Tinubu was governor
I remember very quickly these roads
Broad street, Lagos around City hall
Dualised Falomo - Race Course - road still okay
Dualised Ademola Odeku - road still ok after 12 + years
Dualised Yaba - Ojuelegba - Lawanson - road still ok
Kudirat Abioa road
Igando road

You can hate Tinubu, but be truthful

Federal allocation due to Lagos under Tinubu was witheld by Obasanjo and later released to Fashola by Yaradua
Generally, oil price and therefore federal allocation was little (Obasanjo used to budget less than $20 per barrel) when Tinubu became governor in 1999

kpompey:

I will support Ambode.......Ambode 2019.

Your right in a democracy

2 Likes

Re: "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman by BetaThings: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
kpompey:

A stupid boy , who was a product of the same failed system.He was my four years senior at the University of Ibadan, graduated with a pass degree from Agric Engrg which will not be accepted even at the filling station going by the present challenges in the country.Yet he was made the commissioner for Youth and sport, science and technology without the right CV.He opened his mouth at Oyo state job fair held at Kakanfoo Inn, that Nigeria graduate are not employable,despite been a beneficiary.Is that your future Governor... Continue

You clearly dislike poor education
So if a graduate with a pass is not good enough for commissioner, why should somebody unable to pass a single paper in WAEC good for Osun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos / Aisha Buhari Prays At The Prophet Moh’d (PBUH) Mosque In Saudi Arabia (Photo) / PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.