Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy (4170 Views)

What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by ednut1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
BrockSamson:

Hope is not a legal tender. Sure anything fit happen. She may be rich later but that child would need to eat now, school fees has to be paid now, he has to be clothed now, needs a father’s love now.

Make dem use sense for the matter.
u never see where postinor dey fail D guy and d gal are at fault abeg. Stop blaming gals only. Any of dem can insist on cd. U dey say father love what of those whose dad died before dey were born. Last last everybody go dey all right
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by ibkayee(f): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
BrockSamson:

Agreed, most guys aren’t proactive in preventing these pregnancies.

But what motivates these ladies is beyond me. This is a form of wickedness aswear. Cuz he is rich is not an excuse to make him the Messiah of her family.
I mean, it sort of is lol. Is it ‘right’ however? No

By the way, I’m talking about girls who lie and give whoever they’re sleeping with the impression that they’re taking certain precautions when they aren’t. I’m not talking about cases where she got pregnant by mistake because the pull out method didn’t work or they used a condom, birth control etc and she still got pregnant
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Thegamingorca(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin we should just stop humping
ibkayee:
Ladies, lying to guys about using preventative measures like birth control when you aren’t or deceiving him by poking holes into conforms for example is wrong. Not only is it a terrible motivation for having a child, it won’t make him stay and even if he does, he end up resenting you.

Guys, a lot of you aren’t as proactive in preventing these pregnancies as you could be and then start whining about a pregnancy. Bring your own protection and put it on yourself, ‘pulling out’ is not a foolproof method so stop having unprotected sex if you don’t want a baby because there’s a possibility it could happen, pills aren’t 100% effective either.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Many guys still insist on pregnancy before marriage to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Twoclans(f): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
lefulefu:
haha dingbang its like u never see determined babescheesy. If a babe really mean to get belle for u she go do am even if u wear condom.all she need do is dat wen u don wear d raincoat and she dey romance u she can codedly use her fingernail to poke the condom or while u freshning up in d shower she can get hold of d condom on the table and use needle to put holes on itcheesy. Then u wear it and do it with her and next tin we know is dat dingbang junior is on his waycheesy.

dingbang is a learner,I was just looking at him when he said it can never happen to him. cheesy

dingbang even during pre-intimacy when u are dropping those small small initial sperm ,babe that wants to take in for you will take in.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:
no lady knows where I keep my condoms.
ehn dont be too sure on dat grin grin grin grin
an average lady watches ur every move; grin grin;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by skywalker240(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:
no lady knows where I keep my condoms .
ma nigga
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by dingbang(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Twoclans:

dingbang is a learner,I was just looking at him when he said it can never happen to him. cheesy

dingbang even during pre-intimacy when u are dropping those small small initial sperm ,babe that wants to take in for you will take in.
na wa for u o. Look even before you have thoughts of wanting to get pregnant for me, I have already known.. I no fit argue with person wey never sabi me personally.. So no need. I had an ex who wanted to pull that stunt on me but God willing, I knew her antics and told her not today..she stood up, got dissapointed and left .

And please dont call me a learner.. You never been in my shoes
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by dingbang(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
lefulefu:

jeez.. When it comes to strategy, I am one step ahead.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
dingbang:
jeez.. When it comes to strategy, I am one step ahead.
u telling me u james bond?

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by dingbang(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
u telling me u james bond?
I'm spiritual bro grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Twoclans:

biko tell him ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by ibkayee(f): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Thegamingorca:
grin we should just stop humping
;P
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
dingbang:
I'm spiritual bro grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
ibkayee:

I mean, it sort of is lol. Is it ‘right’ however? No

By the way, I’m talking about girls who lie and give whoever they’re sleeping with the impression that they’re taking certain precautions when they aren’t. I’m not talking about cases where she got pregnant by mistake because the pull out method didn’t work or they used a condom, birth control etc and she still got pregnant

Thats is just plain ol’ greed.

Right now I feel no iota of pity for any baby mama facing difficulty in life.

Nobody should interfere with what God is doing in her life tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Many guys still insist on pregnancy before marriage to avoid stories that touch.

I’m not totally in support of pregnancy before marriage but if the man is ready to step-up to the responsibility and they are both on the same page no offense has been committed.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Martin0(m): 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Twoclans:

oshelenge, how far nagrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Twoclans(f): 3:55am On Oct 02, 2018
Martin0:

oshelenge, how far nagrin

I am doing fine kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Fourwinds: 4:42am On Oct 02, 2018
lefulefu:

no mind that boy....e no know anything

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by okwabayi(m): 6:25am On Oct 02, 2018
I believe it's a reproductive strategy to pass on a man's genes. Nature is not a 'nice' planner and has deviced a lot of means to ensure people multiply. Sneaky pregnancies is one in the list of many.
In this case the woman sees a man she knows possesses good qualities. Although he has made it known he is not ready to stay with her or have anything to do with her beyond mindless sex or a short relationship, she still is unrelenting, choosing to have a baby for him hoping he'll change his mind and stay with her.
The worst case scenario is she'll have a kid who looks strongly like him which'll ensure he stays around a little longer in the form of child support payments. If all else fails the child remains a continuous reminder of her fling with him.
It worked for Shola in Wizkid's case. A lot of females do it to random men. It's not a today something and it won't end anytime soon.
As you read this I'm sure a female Nairalander is planning the same thing.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2018
Fourwinds:
no mind that boy....e no know anything
haha dingbang never see nothingcheesy. Some babes go jus pretend dey ping fone while u dey codedly do ur tin..u no go know say dem dey use one corner of their eye dey watch ur every movecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by dingbang(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2018
lefulefu:
haha dingbang never see nothingcheesy. Some babes go jus pretend dey ping fone while u dey codedly do ur tin..u no go know say dem dey use one corner of their eye dey watch ur every movecheesy
so una still dey dissect my matter...una go loss o
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by chatinent: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2018
Ladies have resorted to following that nearest medium to becoming a wife so they let themselves as tool for sexual acts that will timely beget the nine-month four credit load. Most of them know they are of age and are seen as an old cargo where every young guy finds a young damsel, therefore they will not let an opportunity pass-by.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Fourwinds: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2018
grin >: grin grin grin grin
lefulefu:
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Martin0(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
Twoclans:

I am doing fine kiss
small girlgrin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Twoclans(f): 5:33am On Oct 03, 2018
Martin0:

small girlgrin
cry cry so because I gave you boobs to press and I said don't put your hand in my pee pee you are calling me a small girl abi tongue tongue

I will tell my mummy for you tongue
I will tell king lefulefu for you tongue

Morning sweetie kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Twoclans:

cry cry so because I gave you boobs to press and I said don't put your hand in my pee pee you are calling me a small girl abi tongue tongue

hey sexy wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Twoclans(f): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
lefulefu:

hey sexy wink

My King kiss kiss

The things you do to me wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Martin0(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Twoclans:

hia na wa for you oogrin which kin woman be this oooo, Lefulefu abeg come carry gogrin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Twoclans(f): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Martin0:

hia na wa for you oogrin which kin woman be this oooo, Lefulefu abeg come carry gogrin

Ohhhhh Martins cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Martin0(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Twoclans:

Ohhhhh Martins cheesy

you eh, ur mouth too open, nor spoil me oo abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). / DEBATE: Curvy Boobs Or Curvy Ass, Which Is More Desirable In A Babe? / How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.