Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi (36588 Views)

See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by divinelove(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2018
grin
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by winj3: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2018
NewsDeyOnline:

But they said Ambode is the best Governor since 2015, why did they want him out now suddenly?

Because Nigeria is a cursed country, anytime some good comes along it is swept away by bad.
bad always prevails over good in Nigeria.
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by DAntivirus: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Asiwaju is the slavemaster dragging all afonjas to the north

Must every comment be tribal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2018
So Why Didnt The A P C National Hq Declare The Crack Head Winner Of Yesterday Primaries..The More U See,The Less U Understand..Am Loving The Unfolding Drama..
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by neonly: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2018
fatymore:
Enough of Ambode this, Ambode that...

One thing I noticed Ambode did which I enjoyed during fashola's first tenure was FREE TEXTBOOKS FOR ALL PUBLIC SCHOOLS STUDENT...
but it has been stopped....
And isn't that one the gains the masses are enjoying

In has much I don't like Apc but general hospital is now dead up amobo
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2018
Kingosytex:
tinubu really has the whole west in his pockets, he is just like a northern alhaji with thousands of almajiris and praise singers littered all over the place. i really admire the man's doggedness and ambition but what baffles me is how he manipulates the millions of followers he has to the extent that they now see ambode as the "devil"

That's a fat LIE..

Tinubu only controls Lagos and Osun States in the south west. maybe u don't follow south west politickings.Those other governors no gree for am.

Besides he almost lost Osun recently, if not for the manipulation and rigging.
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by FarahAideed: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2018
Nice article...but people should stop trying to say Fashola got his second term because he was smart ..the only reason Tinubu backed down on removing Fashola was because he realised then the PDP was in charge of INEC and any slip will see them take his state using Federal might in conjunction with Fasholas popularity. ..Today Tinubuis more daring because he knows the current INEC is firmly in cahoots with the APC leadership to deliver unfair results where neccessary

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by fatymore(f): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2018
diebuhari1:
You will remember his many sins now because Tinubu has turned against himif TInubu was still in support of him, you will be singing his praises.

How do you Yorubas feel being like this?
You don't get it... I am less concern about whether Tinubu likes him or not... In fact I no dey vote anybody... I would have prefer Jim Agbaje...
One fact still remains, he underperformed...
If he is so sure of himself let him go to PDP...
All of them are evil but we have lesser ones..

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by ipobarecriminals: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2018
embarassed tongue grin grin wink Ere ise ni yen. Dey just dashed dat .Some pipu scammed Ambo sha.Dey collected his money and hide.Especially those ones dat deceived him to go mount bbillboards up/down Yeye.To serve Lagos is NOT by FORCE

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by fatymore(f): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2018
neonly:

In has much I don't like Apc but general hospital is now dead up amobo
I don't even want to talk about that one...
Primary health centre's were funded by Fashola's government then, you go there pay a little sum of money and you will be treated.
But now it is all these CDAs that are funding and soliciting funds for the running of those health centre...

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by ofuonyebi: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Most often, Nigerian Leaders when they get to power...they forget those who help them to climb

see what governors are doing to Nigerians works all over the place...

there is always a pay day...those who know how they help you to go up there.....knows how to bring you down...

when you eat your cake finish ...you cant have it again now....Ambode are you hearing me?
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Mccullum: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2018
It's good to always be loyal and submissive to your master at all times because your superior is your master any day...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by martineverest(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2018
the most appalling part is the deputy governor betraying him.....I can't even. do that to my enemies
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2018
Dear nairalander, please save a clueless Nigerian, Edakun, what did ambode do to deserve so much backlash and abandonment?
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode shouldn't go down without putting a fight at least he still has the state machinery to himself.
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2018
BabaO2:
Same way and mood the chaplain felt when same Ambode and wife sacked and ejected him under 24 hours for not anointing the wife first during the church anointing service.

Exactly!! What goes around comes around..
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Zane2point4(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2018
You tried posterity will judge you well.

Forget about Nigerians they dont deserve good.

Goodluck was a good man but doesn't deserve Nigerians.

What is in vogue over here is nepotism and party affiliations and interest.
Serve ur remaining term with deligence.

You should prevail.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
Ambode shouldn't go down without putting a fight at least he still has the state machinery to himself.

LOL. Tinubu owns the state machinery.
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by pellyroger: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2018
Gba lowo e, ko mo lo
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2018
PHIPEX:
How a man single handedly dictates to millions of supposedly sophisticated people amazes me. Where lies the sophistication?

The day Tinubu starts to speak against Buhari, all these noise makers praising Buhari to high heavens will switch to tell you Buhari is the worst in Nigeria history.

Is this part of your social makeup or what am I missing? How do you praise and curse same person so soon and fast?
Not true,remember Fashola had a rift with Tinubu for second term,Tinubu had to let go because the party member still wanted him.The question should be is ambode that bad that no one wants to associate with him?Even the other APC faction for the first time accepted Sanwo Olu,don’t you think ambode missed it somewhere?if u change 1-3 wives,they have a problem,when you change 4-7 wives,the problem lies with you
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2018
Kingosytex:
tinubu really has the whole west in his pockets, he is just like a northern alhaji with thousands of almajiris and praise singers littered all over the place. i really admire the man's doggedness and ambition but what baffles me is how he manipulates the millions of followers he has to the extent that they now see ambode as the "devil"

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Hoodbilonia: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2018
naija is in bondage
lagos is doomed for life
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by PHIPEX(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Not true,remember Fashola had a rift with Tinubu for second term,Tinubu had to let go because the party member still wanted him.The question should be is ambode that bad that no one wants to associate with him?Even the other APC faction for the first time accepted Sanwo Olu,don’t you think ambode missed it somewhere?if u change 1-3 wives,they have a problem,when you change 4-7 wives,the problem lies with you
Nope, Tinubu back tracked on Fashola because PDP was controlling Abuja and INEC, he knew he'll loose Lagos if he dared. Till amonth ago, none of you for once spoke evil of Ambode until Tinubu spoke. It makes it difficult to trust your word because at the slightest push, you'll shift allegiance.

Like Butrus, the deputy that should stand by him stabbed him when he needed her most.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Asiwaju is the slavemaster dragging all afonjas to the north

Ojukwu was a slave master too and he dragged 3m ibos to their grave. Let's have a taste of what your forefathers went through..

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Angelina996(f): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2018
All you Baba isale, kontinu o
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Ogaga87(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode is suffering from spiritual eviction.. His fate has been sealed and that's it.. Ikedi OHAKIM of IMO state did same thing to a Reverend father and same thing happened to him.. He(Ambode) has the gut to evict a servant of God because of the allegation brought by his wife against the man, now is their turn.. I'm not feeling pity for him at all because I'm seeing this from spiritual angle..

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by omonla10(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2018
I don't understand why a sane human being would attribute ambode's loss to tinubu. Truth is we are fed up with him as a non partisan Lagos Ian. See refuse dumps everywhere. Bad roads nko. Its almost impossible to go to work with my car now due to bad roads.. It's either u take the risky option of using okadas or spend extra 2hrs on d road.

Good riddance to bad rubbish jare.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Businessman1986(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2018
PHIPEX:
Nope, Tinubu back tracked on Fashola because PDP was controlling Abuja and INEC, he knew he'll loose Lagos if he dared. Till amonth ago, none of you for once spoke evil of Ambode until Tinubu spoke. It makes it difficult to trust your word because at the slightest push, you'll shift allegiance.

Like Butrus, the deputy that should stand by him stabbed him when he needed her most.

I guess you can picture Ambode standing by her, through thick and thin if the position was reversed, that dude, Ambode ... i laugh
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by checkolatunji: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2018
PHIPEX:
How a man single handedly dictates to millions of supposedly sophisticated people amazes me. Where lies the sophistication?

The day Tinubu starts to speak against Buhari, all these noise makers praising Buhari to high heavens will switch to tell you Buhari is the worst in Nigeria history.

Is this part of your social makeup or what am I missing? How do you praise and curse same person so soon and fast?

Tell us that touare just pained about the word SOPHISTICATED
grin
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by capitalzero: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode should resign as governor of lagos state and relocate to another country.rubbish
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Greatzeus(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2018
Kingosytex:
Fashola gave collection of waste to party members,in my area in Ogba there are more than 10 different waste collectors in just one LG. He satisfied party members,they had his back when he had problem with Tinubu. Lagos was so clean at least to a great extent. They come to my street on Wednesdays.
When Ambode came he scrabed them and gave the contract that was given to over 500 party loyalists to just one person. Under the guise of CLI,the loyalists lost out. He forgot that the same people were the ones who voted him at the primaries. Waste collection in Lagos is dead now.
Tinubu will always have his way in Lagos because he doesn't mess with 4 class of people,that form the large block of active electorates.
The Market Women
The Transporters/ NURTW
The civil Servants
The grass root party members

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) / Man Strips Unclad To Buy Fuel At A Station In Lagos. Photos / Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.