Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi (36584 Views)

See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by pacificom: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2018
diebuhari1:
Lagosians claim to be sophisticated yet one old man decides their destiny every 4 years.

We are back to the politics of Godfatherism. A political idea where an authoritarian will buy peoples right and precious vote with peanut. A true democracy should reflect the choice of the people, not one based on partiality. Since 1960, Nigerians are still learning to exercise their right to freedom due to perpetual intimidation and poor awareness of human right.
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Kingjames(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2018
My hands went to that part again and there was no resistance. I lost all my self-restraints. I forgot all cautions and warnings. We played the game to the fullest. Oh, flesh, frailty thy name is.
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by mercyville: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
naija is in bondage
lagos is doomed for life

Doomed? grin

30 states joined together are not as prosperous as Lagos.
Lagos is the 5th economy in Africa.Even all Igbo states joined together do not reach the IGR of Ogun state talk less of Lagos state.
If Nigeria divides today,the SW will be one of the fastest developing economy in the world,thanks to Lagos,Ogun and Ibadan.
Even during the regional system,the SW was the most developed economy that it had to lend money to Nigeria...2 times.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by SicIgbos: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2018
fatymore:
Enough of Ambode this, Ambode that...

One thing I noticed Ambode did which I enjoyed during fashola's first tenure was FREE TEXTBOOKS FOR ALL PUBLIC SCHOOLS STUDENT...
but it has been stopped....
And isn't that one the gains the masses are enjoying

So Amabode gave your father free textbooks during Fashola tenure n he can not replicate it during his own tenure n your father still celebrate him ? Pls what exactly is wrong with your Igbotic brain that reasoning becomes unbearable all of sudden, is it bigotry or simply foolishness ?
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by vickeybrown92(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2018
Oblitz:
Same way he made Jonathan look like d devil. Jagaban, master of propaganda. Prince of deception. Controller of public opinion. Whatever he says is what people believes......... Hmm! Juju is involved, abi money?..... ....
it was not that did that obasanjo the no1 in Nigeria made Jonathan looked like the devil
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by BAZETU12: 10:38am On Oct 03, 2018
Some friends visited me in my office yesterday. One of them wondered why we Yorubas are different from them. He said why do we allow one man to lead us politically all the time, he said in his part of the county, that can never happen. That they are more sophisticated than the Yorubas.
I told him that the Yoruba progressives don't copy, they have their model. The difference between our model and yours can be seen in the political, infrastructural and economical progress we have both made if you can compare. Tinubu is not a Yoruba leader just like Awolowo was not, Tinubu is the leader of Yoruba Progressives just like Awolowo. Wailers never accepted Awolowo same way they don't accept Jagaban. But a typical husband child in Yoruba Land is naturally a Progressive. We believe that one Imam is enough for a Mosque and that there should not be two G.Os in one Church. We believe that one driver is enough in one car and that one head is enough for one body. We believe that although, there can many stars in the sky but one moon is still enough for it. We don't believe in sophisticated confusion. We love decorum.
Sun does not rise twice in one day, it is the commandment of God.
And we are not sorry to be progressives.
Good Morning to all Progress

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2018
I am happy Ambode is goner simply because of his arrogant wife grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by akdjr(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2018
They can continue in the other room
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by SocialJustice: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2018
Kingosytex:
tinubu really has the whole west in his pockets, he is just like a northern alhaji with thousands of almajiris and praise singers littered all over the place. i really admire the man's doggedness and ambition but what baffles me is how he manipulates the millions of followers he has to the extent that they now see ambode as the "devil"
Blood sacrifice.
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Citizen99: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=diebuhari1 post=71740050] Lagosians claim to be sophisticated yet one old man decides their destiny every 4 years.[/Do you have a problem with that? who control your owns state?]
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by vena92: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2018
ednut1:
if u receive things from the devil be ready to offer blood and sacrifices. Ambo did not carry party members along with the chopping. stopped PSP, awarded contracts to only his goons, did not carry LGA and LCDA guys along. Shit happens. I remember speaker of lagos assembly around 2004 whose son was my classmate who go fight Tinubu, today he is irrelevant same with the likes of femi pedro. same fate awaits Ambo. Nigeria which way
Joko Pelumi?
His sons were my school mates too at Babcock.
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by emmie14: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Asiwaju is the slavemaster dragging all afonjas to the north
He thinks for them he decides for them.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by FestusIrohigbe: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by yinnyme(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You don't understand, the question is what happened? The same man that fought for him against Fashola candidate now turned his back. Whatever the case may be he should have played his card well. They are all same same so I won't support either. Let God's will for Lagos and Nigeria come to pass.
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by ednut1(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2018
vena92:
Joko Pelumi?
His sons *** and *** were my school mates too at Babcock.
yes grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by bluefilm: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Well, it's not all hope lost for Ambode.

Mark my words, I see him becoming a Federal Minister as part of his settlement package... in the coming administration.
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Ajixegun: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Many yoruba people are sophisticated slowpoke indeed
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Raiders: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
Ambode shouldn't go down without putting a fight at least he still has the state machinery to himself.
Ambode needs to start thinking like a Nigerian politician. he needs to decamp to a smaller party like SDP and pick up their ticket. he might end up not winning but he will definitely be payback to APC because there is no way APC will win Lagos if his name is in the ballot. he will split the apc votes and that will favor PDP. he will end up having the last laugh

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
PHIPEX:
Nope, Tinubu back tracked on Fashola because PDP was controlling Abuja and INEC, he knew he'll loose Lagos if he dared. Till amonth ago, none of you for once spoke evil of Ambode until Tinubu spoke. It makes it difficult to trust your word because at the slightest push, you'll shift allegiance.

Like Butrus, the deputy that should stand by him stabbed him when he needed her most.
please check posts about ambode working in lag,I have always posted against it.is road the only thing that means life normal? Education,housing,health care!!!he has done nothing
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by DeRay98(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
quentin06:
ambode caused his problems, its always good to support people who rose through the ranks in a political party, no need bringing in outsiders they wont be loyal, see what happened to duke and imoke.

Bull's Eye
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by DeRay98(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Raiders:
Ambode needs to start thinking like a Nigerian politician. he needs to decamp to a smaller party like SDP and pick up their ticket. he might end up not winning but he will definitely be payback to APC because there is no way APC will win Lagos if his name is in the ballot. he will split the apc votes and that will favor PDP. he will end up having the last laugh

So, you want PDP in Lagos as if that's good thing for Lagos? None sense...When Obasanjo couldn't use Federal might to take Lagos na Ambode go come take lagos or help PDP take am?
Tell us one state where PDP have had continuity in power for 19yrs and there was continual development to show for it like Lagos.
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by DeRay98(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
BAZETU12:

Some friends visited me in my office yesterday. One of them wondered why we Yorubas are different from them. He said why do we allow one man to lead us politically all the time, he said in his part of the county, that can never happen. That they are more sophisticated than the Yorubas.
I told him that the Yoruba progressives don't copy, they have their model. The difference between our model and yours can be seen in the political, infrastructural and economical progress we have both made if you can compare. Tinubu is not a Yoruba leader just like Awolowo was not, Tinubu is the leader of Yoruba Progressives just like Awolowo. Wailers never accepted Awolowo same way they don't accept Jagaban. But a typical husband child in Yoruba Land is naturally a Progressive. We believe that one Imam is enough for a Mosque and that there should not be two G.Os in one Church. We believe that one driver is enough in one car and that one head is enough for one body. We believe that although, there can many stars in the sky but one moon is still enough for it. We don't believe in sophisticated confusion. We love decorum.
Sun does not rise twice in one day, it is the commandment of God.
And we are not sorry to be progressives.
Good Morning to all Progress

Great wisdom that Igbos do not have or believe in...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by AnalQueenluci: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
DeRay98:

Great wisdom that Igbos do not have or believe in...
Now i knw wat bible says about fools ...Nothing is as painful as seeing a fool boast dat he is d wisest nobody can compete wt him! shame on u!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
hmmmm.
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by DeRay98(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Now i knw wat bible says about fools ...Nothing is as painful as seeing a fool boast dat he is d wisest nobody can compete wt him! shame on u!

Why are you so pained madam?
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Raiders:
Don't forget that has about 80% of the state house in his pocket,so if he tries any shit like some one said earlier he'll be impeached within 24hrs,honestly I feel for him b/cos he's in a very tight corner now.
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by WetinConsignMe: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
thedondada:
Thank God she didn't vote the other way too.

As bossjoss said never outshine the master.

Very important law of power

But Bukola outshined Olusola Saraki and won
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by thedondada(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

But Bukola outshined Olusola Saraki and won

That's what the master olusola wanted you all to believe.... and it worked like mad.

What a master he is
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by WetinConsignMe: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
thedondada:

That's what the master olusola wanted you all to believe.... and it worked like mad.

What a master he is

Yeah, some master. See below.

'I'm Still Angry With My Son'- Olusola Saraki

Jul 10, 2011 | huhuonline.com

Recalling how he was humiliated by his son during the elections, he said: "What happened to me during the last election was a misfortune. I never expected it but I know that was how the Almighty Allah wanted it, and I have taken it as a human being. Since I never expected that it would be my blood."  

Explaining how the reconciliation between him and his son occurred, Olusola Saraki said: "On the second day of the election, I travelled to USA and four days after the election, Bukola came to see me in Los Angeles to apologise.  

"Later, he made all manner of influential and highly respected people to beg me, and I realise that if I want peace to reign in Kwara, and for opposition party not to be given chances like it happened in the last election, I have to listen to him."  

He also warned the Governor of the state to see him as an elder statesman and accord him the respect he deserves. He also warned him to always consult him on how to move the state forward adding that his second term in office would be determined by how he ran the affairs of the state.
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by deomelo: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
diebuhari1:
Lagosians claim to be sophisticated yet one old man decides their destiny every 4 years.

....but they are very smart in your backward and stone age ipob village...

Lagosians have self correct mechanism in place, what they have in your village to get rid of all the useless and incompetent village governors in your ipob villages..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State / Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships / Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.