Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Who Loves Big Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Loves Big Girls? (37426 Views)

For Guys Who Loves Big Bweast Only *graphic Photo* / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2010
Spyker:

when you say thick or big, you mean fat, right?
Hell No. I don't want to buy new mattress every two months.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by berylLOL(f): 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2010
big gals arent dt bad if dey can remain big nd not move on to fat.what about we slim ones
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by femionasan(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2010
gangstaboo:

@femionasan

Keeeep looking, they are out there. And I'm sure you will find one who you mesh with and who you are attracted to in all areas tongue Not just physically

Yep looking hard.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by Pennywise(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2010
berylLOL:

big gals arent dt bad if dey can remain big nd not move on to fat.what about we slim ones
All slim girls get my vote. Slim with assets, a big plus.

I have a friend who can never be interested in any girl that is less than 110kg. The problem is that his own body weight (complete with boots on) is only half this.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by queeneve: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2010
According to 190,

BIG MEANS FAT,

So when the men read the title BIG , they are assuming FAT, so maybe to help the illiterates, YOU HAVE TO BE LITERAL,

In America, if you are overweight regardless if you are thick, big, fat, obese, morbid obese, titanic huge, and iceberg fat, you are still fat,

So if you weigh 155 lbs and you are 4 feet 11, you are overweight or fat,

I know it crazy but THAT HOW AMERICA OPERATES on the BODY IMAGERY,

What blow my mind is seeing a 100 lb diabetic woman, usually people peg health issues on fat people, but skinny people are just as unhealthy as the fat people, WHERE IS THE WORLD GOING?!!!!

OH, I seen this show on Tyra Banks, where this woman was TITANIC HUGEEEEEE AND HER fiance was 120 lbs!!!!!!!! I am still tripping!
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2010
I love a woman that ticks all my boxes - she makes me happy, I love her, we're mutually attracted to each other, and the respect's mutual too.

It wouldn't matter what size she was.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by ice234: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2010
gangstaboo:

@ice how big u like em?
the bigger the beta exp the front. i admire frontal girls
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by queeneve: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2010
You dogs, men see what Siena said MODEL AFTER HIM! The one's that are looking, you JUST MISSED HER!
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2010
Siena:

I love a woman that ticks all my boxes - she makes me happy, I love her, we're mutually attracted to each other, and the respect's mutual too.

It wouldn't matter what size she was.
ahh Siena, is there one comment of this guy that I don't like?

I don't think so grin
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 6:04am On Jul 12, 2010
:d
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MrAnus: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2010
BIG GIRLS HAVE TOO MUCH CELULIGHT, HELLL NOOOOOOOO!!!!
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MrAnus: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2010
, and they always smell like goat meat
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by Dare14: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2010
i like them big
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by sevule(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2010
Big is ok that is if she is naturally big - as in big boned - but fat?? HECK NO!!!
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MrAnus: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2010
LETS BE HONEST, I AM OBSSSESED WITH IKEBE, HEAVY DUTY IKEBE PLUS BIG THIGH, 4REAL!!!
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gbadun: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2010
I have always loved big girls, especially the ones with a good frontal image (im not saying im averse to a good back as well though) .I have also noticed that big girls are more down to earth and natural unlike their thinner counterparts.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by papa190(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2010
queeneve:

According to 190,

BIG MEANS FAT,

So when the men read the title BIG , they are assuming FAT, so maybe to help the illiterates, YOU HAVE TO BE LITERAL,

In America, if you are overweight regardless if you are thick, big, fat, obese, morbid obese, titanic huge, and iceberg fat, you are still fat,

So if you weigh 155 lbs and you are 4 feet 11, you are overweight or fat,

I know it crazy but THAT HOW AMERICA OPERATES on the BODY IMAGERY,

What blow my mind is seeing a 100 lb diabetic woman, usually people peg health issues on fat people, but skinny people are just as unhealthy as the fat people, WHERE IS THE WORLD GOING?!!!!

OH, I seen this show on Tyra Banks, where this woman was TITANIC HUGEEEEEE AND HER fiance was 120 lbs!!!!!!!! I am still tripping!
angry angry angry
Fatty Bum bum,
lets do this on facebook
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by ice234: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2010
Mr Anus:

LETS BE HONEST, I AM OBSSSESED WITH IKEBE, HEAVY DUTY IKEBE PLUS BIG THIGH, 4REAL!!!
gbam
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by queenafric(f): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2010
this thread is funny cheesy. subscribing.
missy b, biko dont mind them.
@OP, I admire ur bravery in starting this thread.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by follypimpi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2010
I only date/link size 8,10,12 UK only.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MissyB1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2010
queenafric:

this thread is funny  cheesy. subscribing.
missy b, biko dont mind them.
@OP, I admire your bravery in starting this thread.
wink
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by kpolli(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2010
i dont like big girls but from ur pic, i think i can make an exception
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by yme1(f): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2010
am not big and dont dream to
i love my portable size it makes me do lots of crazy stuff that makes his head go gaga cheesy cheesy
well big girls sounds hulalatious tho smiley
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by Mcleo007(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2010
There are different tastes to different meat. It doesn't mean a thing whether you're skinny, moderate or bbw; the important thing is the individual person. Your carriage, style and swag.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by SAGoddess: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2010
Love your profile pix OP!
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by chukz4real(m): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2010
Big girls! It all depends on how big the girl is. Gat nofin to do with an SSBBW.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by sesman(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2010
SA Goddess:

Love your profile pix OP!

yeah me too  grin

and Big Girls needs love too  grin
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by SAGoddess: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2010
Everybody needs love sesman, even I do! grin grin
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by Agibecky: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
I have had big and sexy girlfriends and one of my present sweethearts is big Bukky. I love her swagger.
She is highly gifted. Her twin towers are WOW!

There is no better sight than a big beautiful woman with big round boobs and big sexy booty.

But a big girl can be Big wahala, big palaver.

Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by bawomolo(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2010
You dogs, men see what Siena said MODEL AFTER HIM! The one's that are looking, you JUST MISSED HER!

there is nothing wrong with having a physical preference when it comes to women u date, the same way some women want tall guys.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2010
lolz!!

make una dey console yourselves o una hear? orobo kibo levelz and make all these yeye men dey decieve una simply becos dem want your phone numbers.

this is the official thread for the rasputia babes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MissyB1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2010
4llerbuntu:

lolz!!

make una dey console yourselves o una hear? orobo kibo levelz and make all these yeye men dey decieve una simply becos dem want your phone numbers.

this is the official thread for the rasputia babes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
**Death** grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29)

A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend / See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) / Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.