Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Who Loves Big Girls? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Loves Big Girls? (37430 Views)

For Guys Who Loves Big Bweast Only *graphic Photo* / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by queeneve: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2010
Syn,

Do me a favor and suck MR AZZ cock,

I am not interested,
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MrAnus: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2010
snthesis, bro the chick not feelin u, maybe u should tell her you drive a porshe
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MrAnus: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2010
i guess snthesis is from Malawi, he uses out dated chat up lines
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by snthesis(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2010
queeneve:

Syn,

I am not interested,

interested in what?
anyways, before u can be interested in watever ur delusional brain is cookin up, an offer has to be made- and i dont tink i did dat-
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by queeneve: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2010
snoring,
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by opsydudu(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by opsydudu(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2010
opsydudu:

;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

i can't help but laff
grin
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MrAnus: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2010
queeneve , be nice and you can have me all to your self, truss me!!
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MrAnus: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2010
queeneve:

Syn,

Do me a favor and suck MR AZZ cock,

I am not interested,

errmm bro, do NOT move near my c0rk, gademmmit!!
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MrAnus: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2010
queeneve:

Syn,

Mr Anus, I love your body,

Do you have money?

Thanks babes. I love my body too.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by snthesis(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2010
Mr Anus:

queeneve , be nice and you can have me all to your self, truss me!!
d olodo has finally come out- slow poke
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MrAnus: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2010
anyways, chicks always after me, i dont blame queeneve
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2010
Lol I'm laughing at the last three pages of this thread. You guys are a trip!!! grin grin grin tongue

TSk TSk 4llerbuntu , -files nails and shakes head-

I must not be in tune with Nigerian street dimensions since I am not Nigerian, just dating a Nigerian man. Or I was, but that’s neither here or there. ALL I know is that I’m from the dirty south, born and raised in NC, now repping TEXAS and the men here like curvy women!!! I don’t want to generalize but alot do, in my experience. SOooooooo, I made this thread to see what men think from arund the world you feel me and if it was consistent with my anecdotal evidence. Therefore, you’re getting off into some other ish with that rasputia shytttt. I’m a science major, so I’m interested in data and I was collecting it with these responses.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2010
Ikr zebra, this nicca thinks that only fat women get cheated on, hahahaha that’s hysterical smfh. Shyyyt manytimes, men will cheat WITH a fat woman lolls.

@ pro01, awwwww tyyyy :-D I’m just myself and try to keep it real
btw with that quote “e be like say i go like this ganstaboo,she no send” what was the dude tryna say lol?
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2010
And let's just keep it one hundred, we all grown folk up in here lol, as long as a man can bust a nut they don't care who it's with, big, fat, in between. I mean the girl has got to be FOUL or just FUGLY as hell not to find some type of man somewhere lol. I've found that most times men d!!cks are not discriminatory hahahaha.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by rahjan: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2010
ur man didnt teach u any pidgin english?

i said its seems i am going to like u,since u dont seem to give a c.rap
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2010
gangstaboo:

Lol I'm laughing at the last three pages of this thread. You guys are a trip!!! grin grin grin tongue

TSk TSk 4llerbuntu , -files nails and shakes head-

I must not be in tune with Nigerian street dimensions since I am not Nigerian, just dating a Nigerian man. Or I was, but that’s neither here or there. ALL I know is that I’m from the dirty south, born and raised in NC, now repping TEXAS and the men here like curvy women!!! I don’t want to generalize but alot do, in my experience. SOooooooo, I made this thread to see what men think from arund the world you feel me and if it was consistent with my anecdotal evidence. Therefore, you’re getting off into some other ish with that rasputia shytttt. I’m a science major, so I’m interested in data and I was collecting it with these responses.

u know am beginning to resent your apparently ribald allusions to rasputia, man that babe was HOT!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin waddya mean?!!!!!!! ahan!!!

ok i didnt get this part, so now this thread is for the sake of SCIENCE!!!! science?

JEEZ!!! iv heard it all on NL. babe lets face it, you just need a bit of attention and validation period!!!
u know dont get me wrong, i have nuthin against you or other 50cl pple kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
(only a nigerian will know what that means anyway grin grin grin grin) so dont get it twisted. i just dont understand why you want that fact to be prime time.

Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2010
@rahjan, nawh he didnt he would speak it around his friends and family, but i never learned it undecided Trying to learn Igbo was hard enough haha. And well I appreciate you liking my I dont give a fxck attitude tongue cool grin

@4llerbuntu,
it is basic science when you think about it. Throw out a question, see the responses, collect the data, modify the results you thought you would get. Voila! I have made my own scientific experiment hahaha. It's probably more of a social science experiment, but who cares! And if u want to think of me as a attention needing, validation wanting, desperate rasputia go ahead papi lol, that's your perogative :p
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:26am On Jul 17, 2010
hey mami, u know i got lottsa lurv fo' ya. why u gonna go git all huffed up and cross at this mullah here.?

nah, come honey u gotta git some honey coated sugar from this man here!!
come babes, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

was just messing wit ya girl wink wink wink wink
some o that good premium down south scrumptious BOOTAY aint gonna do anyone wrong babes wink matter o' fact i think i need summa that in my life, can i get an AMEN? AMEN!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

c'mon gimme some brown sugar babes kiss wink wink kiss
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by dayokanu(m): 5:49am On Jul 17, 2010
Happy birthday Gangstaboo
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2010
Thx dayo cheesy

hahahahaha you're too funny 4llerbuntu tongue
had me cracking up at that post cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by TruMantra(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2010
@Gangstaboo, could you do one more thing for science? Re-take your profile pic. This time, focus the camera a little lower. I'm measuring the effect of a thread initiator's bootay size on participation in the thread. And believe me, my only interest here is science. smiley
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by deor03(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2010
Tru Mantra:

@Gangstaboo, could you do one more thing for science? Re-take your profile pic. This time, focus the camera a little lower. I'm measuring the effect of a thread initiator's bootay size on participation in the thread. And believe me, my only interest here is science. smiley

Yeah Professor Tru Mantra,

My Faculty has commissioned a similar research work too.

Waiting on specimen picture from Gangstaboo. That's why i hate Science
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2010
Loooool. Oh really Tru Mantra? Nice name btw. I'm sure that there is a positive effect on the participation in the thread and that participation will go up significantly. I bet other things will go up as well , tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Even though pictures are worth a thousand words
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by TruMantra(m): 12:43am On Jul 18, 2010
^ ^ ^ Thanks, G-boo, I  like my name too! smiley
Now, back to the noble cause of scientific exploration. I recommend 3 shots. One from either side and one full frontal a la the current one.
To allow for more accurate deductions, "we" can alternate the different views over a 7 day period. I'll provide you the results of this noble scientific exercise at the end.
Know this, you might just have the fate of "mankind" cradled in your hands.  .  . or more accurately, nestled in your bossom!
About other  things "going up".  .  .  .errr, it might be too late to prevent that already!

wink wink wink
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2010
Lol. Yaay your the first person up here to spell my name gboo!! that makes me happy haha
I think the originator(you) of this 'noble' experiment should participate as well. tongue tongue tongue
agreed?
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MrAnus: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2010
is gangstaboo pretty?
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
sho am
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by TruMantra(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2010
gangstaboo:

Lol. Yaay your the first person up here to spell my name gboo!! that makes me happy haha
I think the originator(you) of this 'noble' experiment should participate as well. tongue tongue tongue
agreed?

cool   cool   cool  G-boo .  .  . I'm honoured that you'd ask. Agreed!
Now, pray tell, how may I be of "service" in the execution of this esteemed scientific cause?
I've got several ideas but maybe I should let the lead actor pick the spot she'd like me to fill. wink
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MrC0rk: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2010
Ladies pls holla at me if u have big bottom, big boobsi plus heavy thigh, i am single
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2010
@ Tru Mantra
Nope let me hear your ideas first!

tongue
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2010
this thread is still going?

wow, well i see the aim of the thread has/is been fulfilled right now grin grin grin grin

babes, u no dey try!!! see scope wey u take arrangee thread and bobos cheesy wink. (ask a nigerian to interpret or rather, MOI^^^^ can interpret for ya)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29)

Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) / The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.