Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East (34983 Views)

Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement / Deadlock Over Governor Wike As Atiku Searches For Running Mate / 2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Moukandjo: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Therealev:
Apparently, you are a Buhari apologist, I thought you wanted to hear facts from a Neutral point of view but ofcourse, anything to shield Buhari from the ongoing situation. According to World Bank itself, before 2015, 2014 precisely, Economy was on the rise;
http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/nigeria/publication/nigeria-economic-report-improved-economic-outlook-in-2014-and-prospects-for-continued-growth-look-good

According to World Index, Nigeria was 3rd in poverty, when we employed Buhari, we were hopeful he was going to take us out of the situation. If it's not broken, dont fix it. We had issues we GEJ and we hoped Buhari was going to fix it, but rather he plunged us deeper into the gallows of poverty, from being 3rd to ranking 1st, from a growing economy to a declining one, yet you have excuses for him. And I'm more surprised that we are debating under who we had the most disaster. The issue is, are we supposed to be having security challenges at all, if we had it bad in the former administration, we hoped to have it better under this one, not worse but that's the case. With all these facts still, according to you, there is nothing wrong with this administration. Well you wanted figures and facts and you have it, but I wont debate with you on why Buhari should leave, its so glaring that the blind sees it.

- You can discuss about "improved security" with people of the Middle Belt
- Whatever happened to the NNPC $25B that wasnt remitted into the TSA and Buhari as the PTM
- Please by all means, furnish me with the security situation pre-2015 in comparison to now
- Please list the infrastructures around Nigeria that was INITIATED by this current Government and has been successfully executed
- I dont understand your "technical term" please quote your sources as how Nigeria is still the biggest economy
- Maybe you are missing the News, Boko haram is now attacking Military Basis and sacking Military personnel. Considering the fact they told us that BH has been "technically defeated"
- Nigeria's GDP as at 2014 was $568.5B, currently it's $405.1B.
- About the Immigration Job, maybe you werent in Nigeria when the FRSC opened up for recruitment, knowing fully well who they want to choose with Soldiers assaulting civilians.

Let me reiterate, 2015 it was anybody except Jonathan, because we had it bad. Our change didnt work, I dont understand why we are retrogressing rather than progressing. If the previous administration had it bad, the current one shouldnt be having it worse. If we were fine with our previous predicament, we wouldnt need to change power. Again, this time, it's still anybody else except Buhari. I dont dabble into partisan politics, I'm pro-Nigeria. So regardless the identity of whoever is at the helm of Power, as long they are productive, I am fine with that.

So you still think & even edited your comment to reiterate the crap that South Africa is the biggest economy in Africa despite having Google to enlighten yourself? Nawa for these closet Jonathan sycophants claiming to be fencists! You're becoming ridiculous!

I just hope you've digested my previous reply to you so you don't go on & on elsewhere about this your "Jonathan improved our economy" crap (I've given you economic indices of where he met it & left it a thousand times now) or "Nigeria is now the poverty capital " nonsense! I've also provided you with a link that compares the security situation then & now!
As regards the $25bn crap, go & do your homework properly & stop digesting propaganda!
And the fact that you're part of those people who go on about this "which project did you initiate & complete" has given you out! Quit claiming to be a neutral! You be "eba fencist."

Anyways, let me help you with some of Buhari's achievement in office! Feel free to disprove with facts!
https://www.buharicentre.com/achievements/

Cheers!
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Westbestside: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Those people are willing to burn the country just because of VP. Knowing that the odds are against them, they are now trying to blackmail PDP for a ticket they didn't work for. How many of their brothers did they butchered just to make sure PDP didn't retain Ekiti or win Osun?

SE left APC for them. Even when Oyegun tenure elapsed and SE was line to produce the next, they hurriedly chose Oshiomole through consensus, did we ask any question?

No. Why? Because we hate APC to the core and didn't want to align with them in anyway. But our sophisticated brothers that hate PDP first asked for National Chairman, but were denied and now have started asking for VP.

Nothing for them. President (NE), VP (SE), SP (MB), DSP (SS), Speaker (NE), Deputy Speaker (NW), Senate Leader (SW). If they can't manage Senate Leader, then there is nothing we could do about it.
Lol, see this one chest beating on nairaland as if his father is the one sharing the position. Slaves everywhere grin
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Westbestside: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Yoruba political leader
I do not care about tinubu. But are you this dunce. The report said ' may have been', are yiu having issue with english. Something they have not even confirmed. Na wa for your kind.
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by kunleweb: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bede2u:
these yorubas are funny. For a ppl who had 8 years presidency in pdp and 4 yrs vp in apc without igbo having any yet, u ppl are surely bitter and greedy at the same time.

U call it sophistication. Of course its not that. Its evil greed. But wat do i know?

Which one is evil greed again grin

I feel sorry for the igbos, and when i see igbos in APC tent, i can't help but try to understand what motivates them. Should the country be left out of rotational policy, it would have been the best minds and brains wins. But as it stands, it simply means the igbos haven't produced leadership due to their ineptitude lipsrsealed I didn't say/suggest this, the system did.

The way out is simple, SW stop the petty craftiness which even Mrs Awolowo cried against shortly before dying, stand up for once for the truth, let everyone opt for a referendum to determine first the union, and secondly how the system should be run, thirdly, how the components of this country should work, but as it stands, Nigeria's a fraud.

SS and SE push for referendum, don't let our children be the burden bearer of some camel-blood-sucking vampire

Middle-Belt you can't continue to be in the middle, make a choice and stick to it.

Christians, think logically and objectively.

It's either a country running on systematics that are based on intelligence, hardwork that rewards productivity, efficiency, hard work or we continue this theatrical crap called Nigeria. I don't support Apc, neither will i support Pdp, or the so-called one Nigeria bull.

Let's get back to the foundation and re-define, re-negotiate and re-structure the foundation, then my generation will support who ever supports such ideologies, until then, it's a recycling of ideologies that got us strapped in the jacket in the first place.

I told you guys.

By the way, even as far as the Babylonian era, resource control was upheld in true federalism. Globally, resource control has been upheld since over 4000 years and more, Nigeria's waiting for crude oil to finish, yet it keeps being discovered while the search for it in the North keeps ending in frustration. This administration has spent over 200 Billion searching for oil, and from one administration to the next, the frustration continues ( I don't decry that oil is inexistent in the north, but perhaps, karma is frustrating the evil motives of some people )

If anyone can tell the the size of arable lands in the North and how these lands are taxed i will be more than happy to shut up. Now the market is systematically tribalised, yoruba and igbo traders hunt for money to buy goods sent from the north at exhorbitant rates, before they get money, these guys have given themselves commodities on credit controlling the market through a religious and systematic approach. The bulk of corpers go to the north, to do what? Develop it, and trian its people, i checked the distribution of projects under this administration last year and i was shocked, please search for it gentlemen and women and let me know what you saw when you found it.

The allocation for the entire south east compare it to the local govts in the north. Tomorrow, they say why am i pro-referendum. I'm not surprised people have come to love their cages, so they build their existence around the chains they've been subjected to.

Cc : Naijamutant

Cc: HerExcellency

Cc: SalamRushDie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by deomelo: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Atiku is not hoping on votes only from the SS/SE.This is not GEJ.Wake up dude.He is also a Muslim and a northerner and will pull significant votes from the core north aand middle belt. most yyorubas will vote APC anyway whether a sw VP emerges or not including you and Sarrki

As the World Turns

Igbos are now die hard defenders and supporters of the same Hausa Fulani Muslims they've preached to the rest of the world that they hate so much because they are the root of their problems and how Nigeria must do away with Hausa Fulani people..

You people are the perfect definition for the word hypocrite

You see why the rest of Nigeria don't take you Igbos people seriously.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Mejor79(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
The south west is the biggest beneficiary in PDP with Chief Obasanjo serving as President for 8 years and still messed the party up.
Now serving in APC as Vice President.

Democracy from 1999 - 2018

PERIOD NO OF YEARS PARTY PRESIDENT ZONE VICE PRESIDENT ZONE
1999 - 2003 4 PDP OLUSEGUN OBASANJO SOUTH WEST ATIKU ABUBAKAR NORTH EAST 2004 - 2007 4 PDP OLUSEGUN OBASANJO SOUTHWEST OLUSEGUN OBASANJO NORTH EAST 2008 - 2011 4 PDP UMARU MUSA YAR ADUA NORTH WEST GOOD LUCK JONATHAN SOUTH SOUTH
2012 - 2015 4 PDP GOODLUCK JONATHAN SOUTH SOUTH NAMADI SAMBO NORTH WEST 2015 -2019 4 APC MUHAMMADU BUHARI NORTH WEST YEMI OSIBANJO SOUTH WEST

NORTH CENTRAL HAS GOTTEN (ZERO)

SOUTH EAST HAS GOTTEN (ZERO)

SOUTH WEST HAS GOTTEN PRESIDENCY AND VICE PRESIDENCY FOR 8 YEAR AND 4 YEARS.

SOUTH SOUTH HAS GOTTEN VICE PRESIDENCY AND PRESIDENCY FOR 5 YEAR AND 3 YEARS

NORTH EAST HAS GOTTEN VICE PRESIDENCY POSITION FOR 8 YEARS

NORTH WEST HAS GOTTEN PRESIDENCY AND VICE PRESIDENCY FOR 6 AND 5 YEARS
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by AgbalagbaAwo: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
sarrki:

Pdp online miscrea
Online hungry APC nuisance(BMC), leave me alone
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bede2u:
he is going to pick from the east already. Pls dont vote him in the west. If he win nontheless, then u can suffer a little of wat the east has suffered in the past 4 yrs.

Dont forget many core north and middle belt go vote him. Just dont forget that

I even suspect that Yoruba will vote APC nonetheless. They just want to have a situation where a Yoruba VP will emerge in Aso Rock whether APC or PDP. I am beginning to nurse the idea that Atiku should go for a SE VP. Yoruba will normally do exactly opposite what they convey in the public.
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by howfarwhatagwan: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
I wrote in plain English not Swahili so if you do not understand too bad I can't start to school you now. It is your cup of tea who you support not mine. It doesn't stop me from expressing my observation. The election will not take place on social media so if I were you I will get off social media and go do the work required to achieve what you hope.

uote author=profeazy post=71921680]

Talking plenty and saying nothing! A SE VP by Atikulate would seal the doom of the lifeless. SE and SS folks all over the country would vote en mass for Atiku. Yorubas can be trusted to vote with their senses. I can bet that despite Tinubu's influence, Some SW states would vote Atiku. Tinubu's move with Ambode shows he is still quite democratic despite his grandstanding with a failed Buhari continuity. Nigeria must survive. Artikulate 2019 issa goal! [/quote]
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by GetCofOProperty: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Wish Atiku Best of Luck... Manny are gunning for Okonjo-Iweala because the possibility of getting sympathy vote from women and their probable influence on the youth.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In With Rest of Mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by GetCofOProperty: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
jomonic:
I even suspect that Yoruba will vote APC nonetheless. They just want to have a situation where a Yoruba VP will emerge in Aso Rock whether APC or PDP. I am beginning to nurse the idea that Atiku should go for a SE VP. Yoruba will normally do exactly opposite what they convey in the public.

Many names have cropped up from Peter Obi to Okonjo Iweala.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IamAtikulate: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2018
EternalTruths:

You get am wella.

Shia Muslims
Northern Christians
Dissatisfied Sunni Muslims
SS/SE

Buhari is a goner.
We are flushing them to hell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ganduje: Ban Fulani Migration To The South Now!!! / Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) / Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.