Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East (34994 Views)

Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement / Deadlock Over Governor Wike As Atiku Searches For Running Mate / 2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by chiefolododo(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Osinbajo is a good man but unfortunately some of us will abandon him because of the people he's paired with. We are talking about a Nation here not tribe. ATIKU might later disappoint too but we need a listening President. See the issues of SARS.... Osinbajo was able to fix when Buhari travelled. He didn't care.... We need to save this country. May God help us
many of us will abandon him not some of us
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by AnanseK(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2018
Good, Despite his magnamity to the SE , Buhari is not expecting more than the token 5% from that misguided region. For Atiku to take an Igbo VP will make him lose some of his potential supporters in the North. This arrangement suits APC very well.

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by akdjr(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2018
Although you submission was very stimulating. But my only problems with it, is the rigging accusations pointed to the ruling party. In as much as I don't like election manipulation because it shows personal interest rather than the electorate interest, but don't forget easily how elections was being manipulated by the ruling party in 2003,2007 and 2011.
KanwuliaMama:

Tinubu has messed them up by stealing their mandates. By better, I mean not being thrashed by Tinubu and APC-INEC.

Can they checkmate TINUBU?

They are very few!
And only time will tell who ends up in Tinubu and BUHARI’S arssses! wink

FFK is a lone voice. They are very few and have no real powers in the SW.

Agbaje is trying in Lagos, but we know he can’t face the rigging might of Tinubu!

It is difficult to stay strong in the face of APC persecution. But if your mandate is stolen, you are compromised. kiss

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by feb20james: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2018
romenna:
Atiku pls consolidate on your strong hold!
An eastern VP will clear SS/SE/MD votes for Atiku,
A divide northern vote plus divided SW votes cannot see APC tru.
Give us OKONJO IWEALA, first female Nigerian VP and potential first female Nigerian President after Atiku!

Bless Ur Atikulation!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by smileyoo: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2018
in a free and fair election, bubu stand no chance of being re-elected, because his in-competence in solving security challanges and un-checked corruption in his presumed govt of saints 'll speak against him, at the ballot-box. apc is only banking on their rigging machineries, and the manipulations of the un-thinking almajiris up north, if the opposition parties can work on these angles, despite where atiku picks his vice, bubu 'll be going back to daura, to attend to his cows.
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by howfarwhatagwan: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2018
The South West will be deciding the winner in 2019. The South West knows what is at stake so it is quite easy to predict how the South West will vote. For once the South East will have the opportunity to decide the winner as well but as usual their lack of ability to form alliances will give the South West the major deciding power. Nigerian politics is very easy to predict when you are not sentimental. Several months ago a friend argued that either Saraki or Tambuwal will win the PdP ticket I asked the friend to bet that Atiku was going to win my friend no gree bet oh out of fear hahaha because I don chop the friend money before. When I see people beating their chest about who will win or not win on this forum forgetting the trends and stats I just laugh if you stop for a moment and look at the numbers and trends it is pretty clear who will most likely win in 2019.
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by maasoap(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku/PDP stands no chance against Buhari/APC

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by bluecircle470: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2018
BestDude:
Oga... Buhari was popular during 2015 and why did he win? Abeg..

He wasn’t as much as Jonadaunce
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by TheExclusive: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by oluwaahmed: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Rilwayne001:

I don't see that happening..

SS and SE, I agree. Notwithstanding, Buhari will do better in SS than he did in 2015. Why you think he'll lose NC and NE is what you need to tell me. On the contrary, he's certainly going to win both. Remember APC control those States. Besides, votes in NW won't be shared. Although Atiku will do better but Buhari will still win.

You politically naive. You are not putting facts and situation of things into consideration.

Did PDP not control NC NE before Jonathan lost? Did PDP not control federal resources yet they lost woefully. Not is constant in Nigeria politics. Personally I hate both PDP & APC, they are the real enemies of nigeria and are the same bunch of old geezers with nothing to offer.
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by profeazy: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2018
howfarwhatagwan:
The South West will be deciding the winner in 2019. The South West knows what is at stake so it is quite easy to predict how the South West will vote. For once the South East will have the opportunity to decide the winner as well but as usual their lack of ability to form alliances will give the South West the major deciding power. Nigerian politics is very easy to predict when you are not sentimental. Several months ago a friend argued that either Saraki or Tambuwal will win the PdP ticket I asked the friend to bet that Atiku was going to win my friend no gree bet oh out of fear hahaha because I don chop the friend money before. When I see people beating their chest about who will win or not win on this forum forgetting the trends and stats I just laugh if you stop for a moment and look at the numbers and trends it is pretty clear who will most likely win in 2019.

Talking plenty and saying nothing! A SE VP by Atikulate would seal the doom of the lifeless. SE and SS folks all over the country would vote en mass for Atiku. Yorubas can be trusted to vote with their senses. I can bet that despite Tinubu's influence, Some SW states would vote Atiku. Tinubu's move with Ambode shows he is still quite democratic despite his grandstanding with a failed Buhari continuity. Nigeria must survive. Artikulate 2019 issa goal!
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Moukandjo: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Therealev:

Really ?
- Nigeria, overtakes Indian as World's Proverty Capital
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/nigeria-overtakes-india-as-worlds-poverty-capital-report/

- Over 4Million Nigerians lose their Jobs this year, according to NBS in 2017
https://punchng.com/four-million-nigerians-have-lost-their-jobs-this-year-nbs/

- Fuel price hike to #145, Buhari's first year gift to Nigerians
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/petrol-price-hike-buharis-1st-year-anniversary-gift-to-nigerians/

- Boko Haram running rampage on Nigeria Military after being "Technically defeated"
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/282179-31-soldiers-killed-19-wounded-as-boko-haram-raids-another-nigerian-army-base.html

- Herdsmen Rampage
https://punchng.com/herdsmen-attack-11-plateau-villages-kill-86-torch-50-houses/

- Nigeria, another 7.51Trillion Naira in Debt under Buharia (More than what PDP borrowed in 16yrs)
https://www.pulse.ng/news/business/president-buharis-administration-has-borrowed-n7-51-trillion-id7293416.html

- South Africa overtakes Nigeria as the Largest Economy on the Continent
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37045276

- Nigerians Lament the high cost of Commodities
http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/99711/

- Nigeria Economy slips into recession
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-37228741

So you see my friend, the lists goes on and on. Me using the phrase "Here we are" is just to sum it up. Might I furnish you with anything else ?

As regards this poverty capital crap you guys all make noise about, can we have the poverty stats comparing 2010/2011 when Ebelemi assumed office & 2015 when he left office & let's see if it improved or worsened drastically? China & India who were ahead of Nigeria in this poverty index have been working their way out of poverty for years & years while, within that same period (majorly controlled by the PDP), Nigeria has been falling deep into poverty! The fact that the hard work of China & India have now paid off & are now below Nigeria while we were sleeping within this period cannot be Buhari's fault entirely! Buhari never use reach 4 years & we've been falling deep into poverty since the beginning of the evil reign of the PDP!

Again, is security worse now than in 2015? How comfortable is it for you to give links on Boko Haram attacks under Buhari but failed to compare it to the disaster of a situation we had pre-2015? You don't have links to that? Or I should help you with that? And isn't it a fact that these crises have subsided substantially now?

Another lie is that South Africa's economy is bigger than Nigeria's! Fact is Nigeria's economy is currently the biggest in Africa as affirmed by even Forbes! And, so you know, South Africa's economy has recently slipped into "technical" recession.

Fact is, despite the oil boom Ebelemi enjoyed &
earning over $400bn during his tenure , our foreign direct investments was plunged by the PDP, our GDP growth was plunged from 7.68% to just 2.35% in May 2015, our foreign reserves was plunged by $22bn, Boko Haram had a field day & has the audacity to control territories! They even had the audacity to shamelessly scam Nigerian youths of their hard earned 1000 naira & killed a lot of them in stadia across the country, all in the name of providing immigration jobs!
But despite oil falling as low as $29/barrel within Buhari's first 6 months, he's been able to manage the country fairly well although he could still do better! Our foreign reserves is higher than where he met it, our foreign direct investments is higher, infrastructure is being built allover the country, states who couldn't pay salaries have been magnanimously bailed out twice, security is better than the situation he met it, etc! These are facts! Try to be more of an independent thinker & compare things RELATIVELY & not just follow bandwagon!
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Moukandjo: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Therealev:

Really ?
- Nigeria, overtakes Indian as World's Proverty Capital
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/nigeria-overtakes-india-as-worlds-poverty-capital-report/

- Over 4Million Nigerians lose their Jobs this year, according to NBS in 2017
https://punchng.com/four-million-nigerians-have-lost-their-jobs-this-year-nbs/

- Fuel price hike to #145, Buhari's first year gift to Nigerians
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/petrol-price-hike-buharis-1st-year-anniversary-gift-to-nigerians/

- Boko Haram running rampage on Nigeria Military after being "Technically defeated"
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/282179-31-soldiers-killed-19-wounded-as-boko-haram-raids-another-nigerian-army-base.html

- Herdsmen Rampage
https://punchng.com/herdsmen-attack-11-plateau-villages-kill-86-torch-50-houses/

- Nigeria, another 7.51Trillion Naira in Debt under Buharia (More than what PDP borrowed in 16yrs)
https://www.pulse.ng/news/business/president-buharis-administration-has-borrowed-n7-51-trillion-id7293416.html

- South Africa overtakes Nigeria as the Largest Economy on the Continent
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37045276

- Nigerians Lament the high cost of Commodities
http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/99711/

- Nigeria Economy slips into recession
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-37228741

So you see my friend, the lists goes on and on. Me using the phrase "Here we are" is just to sum it up. Might I furnish you with anything else ?

As regards this poverty capital crap you guys all make noise about, can we have the poverty stats comparing 2010/2011 when Ebelemi assumed office & 2015 when he left office & let's see if it improved or worsened drastically? China & India who were ahead of Nigeria in this poverty index have been working their way out of poverty for years & years while, within that same period (majorly controlled by the PDP), Nigeria has been falling deep into poverty! The fact that the hard work of China & India have now paid off & are now below Nigeria while we were sleeping within this period cannot be Buhari's fault entirely! Buhari never use reach 4 years & we've been falling deep into poverty since the beginning of the evil reign of the PDP!

Again, is security worse now than in 2015? How comfortable is it for you to give links on Boko Haram attacks under Buhari but failed to compare it to the disaster of a situation we had pre-2015? You don't have links to that? Or I should help you with that? And isn't it a fact that these crises have subsided substantially now?

Another lie is that South Africa's economy is bigger than Nigeria's! Fact is Nigeria's economy is currently the biggest in Africa as affirmed by even Forbes! And, so you know, South Africa's economy has recently slipped into "technical" recession.

earning over $400bn during his tenure , our foreign direct investments was plunged by the PDP, our GDP growth was plunged from 7.68% to just 2.35% in May 2015, our foreign reserves was plunged by $22bn, Boko Haram had a field day & has the audacity to control territories! The PDP even had the audacity to shamelessly scam Nigerian youths of their hard earned 1000 naira & killed a lot of them in stadia across the country, all in the name of providing immigration jobs!
But despite oil falling as low as $29/barrel within Buhari's first 6 months, he's been able to manage the country fairly well although he could still do better! Our foreign reserves is higher than where he met it, our foreign direct investments is higher, infrastructure is being built allover the country, states who couldn't pay salaries have been magnanimously bailed out twice, security is better than the situation he met it, etc! These are facts! Try to be more of an independent thinker & compare things RELATIVELY & not just follow bandwagon!
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by ogene007: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2018
CityNGR:

Not possible. If he picks Igbo he should forget any SW vote. That's a banker. And even if he gets all southeast votes...he will still be roundly defeated... Igbos don't understand Nigerian politics... I'd rather support Osinbajo even if I dislike Buhari than support an Atiku with a Igbo VP!

Meanwhile the IPOB and massob are sure to enforce no voting agenda.... PDP cannot afford such nonsense! That was how they killed GEJ's career in 2015!!

I'll even give an AOC a southwesterner like Dr Akinwunmi Adesina. If he picks Fayose we are going with Osinbajo!!
The biggest property owners in Lagos will vote for him. This same people are also the biggest property owners in the FCT and a lot of the northern states. This same people will ensure that he will match Buhari at least by 40% in Lagos. I'm sure you already know that we are talking about Ndigbo and this is so so painful for ethnic and tribalism infested minds like yours. Just live with it because that is the new reality.
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Malikcoker: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2018
I even thought Atiku's campaign would focus on RESTRUCTURING! So it’s now JOB! Another con artist!
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by fujirice: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2018
He should just pick Ngozi already!
We need a woman VP for once!!!
Haba mana!
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2018
Well, this election we all know is between APC and PDP and PDP have my vote.
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Therealev: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2018
Apparently, you are a Buhari apologist, I thought you wanted to hear facts from a Neutral point of view but ofcourse, anything to shield Buhari from the ongoing situation. According to World Bank itself, before 2015, 2014 precisely, Economy was on the rise;
http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/nigeria/publication/nigeria-economic-report-improved-economic-outlook-in-2014-and-prospects-for-continued-growth-look-good

According to World Index, Nigeria was 3rd in poverty, when we employed Buhari, we were hopeful he was going to take us out of the situation. If it's not broken, dont fix it. We had issues we GEJ and we hoped Buhari was going to fix it, but rather he plunged us deeper into the gallows of poverty, from being 3rd to ranking 1st, from a growing economy to a declining one, yet you have excuses for him. And I'm more surprised that we are debating under who we had the most disaster. The issue is, are we supposed to be having security challenges at all, if we had it bad in the former administration, we hoped to have it better under this one, not worse but that's the case. With all these facts still, according to you, there is nothing wrong with this administration. Well you wanted figures and facts and you have it, but I wont debate with you on why Buhari should leave, its so glaring that the blind sees it.

- You can discuss about "improved security" with people of the Middle Belt
- Whatever happened to the NNPC $25B that wasnt remitted into the TSA and Buhari as the PTM
- Please by all means, furnish me with the security situation pre-2015 in comparison to now
- Please list the infrastructures around Nigeria that was INITIATED by this current Government and has been successfully executed
- I dont understand your "technical term" please quote your sources as how Nigeria is still the biggest economy
- Maybe you are missing the News, Boko haram is now attacking Military Basis and sacking Military personnel. Considering the fact they told us that BH has been "technically defeated"
- Nigeria's GDP as at 2014 was $568.5B, currently it's $405.1B.
- About the Immigration Job, maybe you werent in Nigeria when the FRSC opened up for recruitment, knowing fully well who they want to choose with Soldiers assaulting civilians.

Let me reiterate, 2015 it was anybody except Jonathan, because we had it bad. Our change didnt work, I dont understand why we are retrogressing rather than progressing. If the previous administration had it bad, the current one shouldnt be having it worse. If we were fine with our previous predicament, we wouldnt need to change power. Again, this time, it's still anybody else except Buhari. I dont dabble into partisan politics, I'm pro-Nigeria. So regardless the identity of whoever is at the helm of Power, as long they are productive, I am fine with that.

Moukandjo:

earning over $400bn during his tenure , our foreign direct investments was plunged by the PDP, our GDP growth was plunged from 7.68% to just 2.35% in May 2015, our foreign reserves was plunged by $22bn, Boko Haram had a field day & has the audacity to control territories! They even had the audacity to shamelessly scam Nigerian youths of their hard earned 1000 naira & killed a lot of them in stadia across the country, all in the name of providing immigration jobs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by FBIL: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2018
Feelers from within shows that:
1) Peter Obi is good, esp.at growing the economy and job creation but he's stingy to individuals. And some politicians may not like him.
2) Okonjo-Iweala is good at economic management but may not play along with chop-I-chop Politicians.
3) Abaribe will appeal very well to Biafran boys and IPOB, and they created the voter apathy in the East. They all have their PVCs but want referendum or at worst restructuring, so they can use their god-given talent freely.
4) Ike Ekweremadu should return to the senate to enjoy the experience garnered so far with his friend, Saraki.
Igbos want to use 2019 to prove to Nigerians that our population is NOT 5%. Atiku is going to be sworn in next as president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Omenanwanta: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2018
chiefolododo:
BUHARI WILL LOSE WHETHER ATIKU PICK VP FROM INDIA OR CHINA OR EVEN GHANA

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by sarrki(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2018
AgbalagbaAwo:

You want to reap from where you didn't sow.... hahaha

Keep quiet when men are talking
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by BestDude: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2018
bluecircle470:

He wasn’t as much as Jonadaunce
Huh... Hug ur APC. We good with Atikulate!
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by TheExclusive: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by AgbalagbaAwo: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet when men are talking
And who are the men? So you count yourself as a man, smh.Throwing tantrums all over nairaland makes you a man
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by sarrki(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
AgbalagbaAwo:

And who are the men? So you count yourself as a man, smh.Throwing tantrums all over nairaland makes you a man

I always avoid online miscreants
Most especially enemies of the state
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Moukandjo: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Therealev:
Apparently, you are a Buhari apologist, I thought you wanted to hear facts from a Neutral point of view but ofcourse, anything to shield Buhari from the ongoing situation. According to World Bank itself, before 2015, 2014 precisely, Economy was on the rise;
http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/nigeria/publication/nigeria-economic-report-improved-economic-outlook-in-2014-and-prospects-for-continued-growth-look-good

According to World Index, Nigeria was 3rd in poverty, when we employed Buhari, we were hopeful he was going to take us out of the situation. If it's not broken, dont fix it. We had issues we GEJ and we hoped Buhari was going to fix it, but rather he plunged us deeper into the gallows of poverty, from being 3rd to ranking 1st, from a growing economy to a declining one, yet you have excuses for him. And I'm more surprised that we are debating under who we had the most disaster. The issue is, are we supposed to be having security challenges at all, if we had it bad in the former administration, we hoped to have it better under this one, not worse but that's the case. With all these facts still, according to you, there is nothing wrong with this administration. Well you wanted figures and facts and you have it, but I wont debate with you on why Buhari should leave, its so glaring that the blind sees it.

You have no facts, boy! You've been assuming since morning because of your bias!
Statistics clearly indicates Boko Haram crisis went down 80% in 2016!

https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/Global%20Terrorism%20Index%202017%20%284%29.pdf
So where did you get this your lie of security being worse now than under Ebelemi?

You claim world bank projected a great outlook for Nigeria's economy in 2014 but you still can't dispute the fact that, in May 2015, despite the oil boom, he left a drastically plunged foreign direct investments (it's higher now under Buhari), a plunged GDP growth at just 2.35% from the 7.68% he met it, a wrecked foreign by over $22bn (higher now under Buhari)! You don't have these terrible stats & claim the economy grew! You can't have your GDP growth go down from 7.68% to just 2.35% & claim the economy grew!

And as regards the "poverty capital" nonsense you're on about, I've already explained to you how we got there but it seems you're too fixed on your bias! Open your mind! No Nigerian government has been focused on reducing poverty for years (we didn't suddenly get worse under Buhari) which is why we had 54% poverty in 2004 & about 60.1% in 2010! That has been the trend from way back till now, while India & China have been actively removing people from poverty &, at the same time, controlling their population, & the result is paying off now! The fact that we were 3rd then & number 1 now doesn't mean the former disastrous government did anything special! It's like FIFA ranking: If you maintain a consistent streak of draws & losses, & countries ranked above you lose matches continuously, they would later fall below you in the ranking, & it wouldn't mean you did anything special! And if those countries then begin to improve their winning record while you still maintain your streak of draws & losses, they would later go above you, & it wouldn't mean you performed worse than you have been doing! Think!
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by AgbalagbaAwo: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
sarrki:

I always avoid online miscreants
Most especially enemies of the state
Oga shut up your mouth and stop disgracing your lineage online... Patriot my foot

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol you are politically naive. Atiku will massively deplete buhari's Northern votes while taking almost everything ffrom the SS/SE bloc votes
Atiku that lost in Adamawa in 2007? NE is not just Adamawa and Taraba and NC is not just Plateau and Benue...there are 7 other states that might massively go to Buhari in between
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by hmuhammad(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Atiku is not hoping on votes only from the SS/SE.This is not GEJ.Wake up dude.He is also a Muslim and a northerner and will pull significant votes from the core north aand middle belt. most yyorubas will vote APC anyway whether a sw VP emerges or not including you and Sarrki
what Significant votes will atiku pull from north? Are you even from north? We northerners will massively vote for PMB because we see him as the present day Sardauna

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Moukandjo:

Another lame & unintellectual response!

Counter it. Show me I am lying
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by hmuhammad(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
transformed:
Atiku that lost in Adamawa in 2007? NE is not just Adamawa and Taraba and NC is not just Plateau and Benue...there are 7 other states that might massively go to Buhari in between
educate that boy, there are 7 states in Buhari's region which I believe he'll win with a landslide. In northeast, Buhari will win Borno, yobe, bauchi, gombe and adamawa. In NC Buhari will win Niger, Kogi, Kwara and Nasarawa and he will win the entire SW states. It is very laughable when someone will sit under a banana shade and begin to predict elections result on nairaland without visiting any state.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by sarrki(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
AgbalagbaAwo:

Oga shut up your mouth and stop disgracing your lineage online... Patriot my foot

Pdp online miscrea

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.