Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,059 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nigerian Girls And Pastors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Pastors (792 Views)

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Pastors by henryhemon(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2010
It baffles me how easy Nigerian girls for prey to the deceit of most pastors,imagine a pastor telling a girl he saw a vision of a husband for her and with that prophesy any jerry n tom that comes around,they conclude its theirs and the question i ask is how do one know if 2 to 4 men comes at same time for marriage?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Pastors by violent(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
henryhemon:

It baffles me how easy Nigerian girls for prey to the deceit of most pastors,imagine a pastor telling a girl he saw a vision of a husband for her and with that prophesy any jerry n tom that comes around,they conclude its theirs and the question i ask is how do one know if 2 to 4 men comes at same time for marriage?

you go back to your Pastor and demand a refund!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Pastors by henryhemon(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2010
Its actually caused a break up between friends i know.I be man oh!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Pastors by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2010
when they are sick,they pray,morning church,wednesday ,bible study,thursday singles and married,friday pray and worship,all time is spent doing this things.The oyinbo people try no be small.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Pastors by ice234: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2010
husband hard dat y they tend to beleive. imagine girl wey don search for husband come hear dat good news y she no go grab am
Re: Nigerian Girls And Pastors by iice(f): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2010
The mind is malleable. . . cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls And Pastors by henryhemon(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2010
I think its desperation and lack of one knowing what she/he wants and i ask did anybody show those pastors who to marry?They don't think that's their the problem.
You can get girls easily just by promising them marriage,very pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Men? / U mess.ed up how and Y. / Guys/gurls Have Confronted Or Faught A Fellow Man/woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.