Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

U mess.ed up how and Y. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U mess.ed up how and Y. (787 Views)

Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding / If U Were To Choose Btw $1,000,000 And True Love. Which Would It Be And Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U mess.ed up how and Y. by abioila(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2010
Describe moments when u bleeped up why and how.wel one of ma frnds told me he was spilin d drink al over d table due to his nervousness, he even spilt sme on her clothes.
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by Dsense(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2010
Haven't experiebced such things yet.
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by abioila(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2010
D-sense:

Haven't experiebced such things yet.
gud 4 u.
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by 190: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2010
Mine was rather harsh but it taught me a valuable lesson: to always be prepared.
In SS2, There was this chic in my class, and this chic was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! My goodness!
To add to that she was very reserved and i like them like that. I was plotting to woo this girl, but man pickin no get liver. We crossed path on a number of occasions and each time i developed fever.
Then one day - a black day in my life's history - It was a free period and the class was rowdy. i was sitting at my desk when this chic came and sat by my side. I didnt know and i didnt hear her. Then she tapped me on the shoulder. When i turned and saw her i nearly fainted! Me and this chic have NEVER been this close not to talk of physical contact.
Then she asked me the weirdest, deadliest and unexpected question.
She asked me: "Do you like me?"
Just imagine that type of question. No fear, nothing.
The only thing that came out of mouth was: No. . .For what? And i answered it almost immediately.
She just looked at me for some seconds and then walked away.
I hated myself. I went home immediately, with 3 periods still left. I hated my whole household throughout that weekend like say na them cause am.
She is married now sha with one kid. Lucky husband, fuccked up me
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by 190: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2010
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by abioila(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2010
190:

Mine was rather harsh but it taught me a valuable lesson: to always be prepared.
In SS2, There was this chic in my class, and this chic was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! My goodness!
To add to that she was very reserved and i like them like that. I was plotting to woo this girl, but man pickin no get liver. We crossed path on a number of occasions and each time i developed fever.
Then one day - a black day in my life's history - It was a free period and the class was rowdy. i was sitting at my desk when this chic came and sat by my side. I didnt know and i didnt hear her. Then she tapped me on the shoulder. When i turned and saw her i nearly fainted! Me and this chic have NEVER been this close not to talk of physical contact.
Then she asked me the weirdest, deadliest and unexpected question.
She asked me: "Do you like me?"
Just imagine that type of question. No fear, nothing.
The only thing that came out of mouth was: No. . .For what? And i answered it almost immediately.
She just looked at me for some seconds and then walked away.
I hated myself. I went home immediately, with 3 periods still left. I hated my whole household throughout that weekend like say na them cause am.
She is married now sha with one kid. Lucky husband, fuccked up me

FDLMAO!Mehn u deserve an award for d most Bleep up guy!chai see opportunity i woudnt even think b4 i say yes
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by abioila(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2010
190:

Then one day - a black day in my life's history

i bet dis day has displaced october 1st 1960 from d top of d list of black days.
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by Brownteeth(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2010
190 why didnt you go back to convince the girl that it was a mistake of tongue out of fear and suprise? If you had done that seriously the girl will understand. You really furcked up X 2.
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by MrCork21: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2010
oK , my most embarassing date waz kisssing Queen Eve, she look like iron mike tyson in mini sket (no oofeinse)
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by 190: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2010
Brownteeth:

190 why didnt you go back to convince the girl that it was a mistake of tongue out of fear and suprise? If you had done that seriously the girl will understand. You really furcked up X 2.

That was then man! grin
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by abioila(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2010
Mr-Cork:

oK , my most embarassing date waz kisssing Queen Eve, she look like iron mike tyson in mini sket (no oofeinse)
u beta dnt let her catch u.
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by Rocktation(f): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2010
Hung out with some guy that i lied to about lovvving sharwama. Lied simply because i wanted to 'belong' or sommin of that sort, i really don't know now. The problem was, i'd never seen, neither have i tasted the stuff from before. And on that very unfaithful day, my mind decided to go wandering when he was placing the order for me. So i didn't even hear him mention Sha, not to talk of Wama. So on seeing the red on it and all, i was like WTF is this? And he went, 'your favorite, remember?'. Gawd! The embarassment was just too much to be true. I begged in silence for the grounds to open up and swallow the whole of me. But of course that never happens, even when you need it the most.
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by ShyOne(f): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2010
I will never, ever, ever, ever forget

IT haunts me to this day.

I was in High School at a Pep Assembly for the School's Sports Team

I was sitting in one of the front rows

It was really, really hot in the auditorium and there were rows and rows of people behind me

I was hot and sweating everywhere - I THOUGHT ANYWAYS

When the program was halfway through we were all told to stand up and clap

I stood up and was soaked in blood all the way to the back of my knees on both legs

I had on Lemon Yellow top and pants - so I was Bright Red

A girl (stranger) standing directly behind me - immediately whispered in my ear

I was stunned and started crying!!!! - I could not move, sit, nothing - I WAS HUMILIATED!! I didn't know what to do

The girl grabbed had a thin jacket and took it off and tied it around my waist and grabbed my hand and took me to her house - she lived right across the street and her mom gave me a robe and they washed my clothes for me

I went back to school when it was time to catch the bus home

I thanked GOD that the school was a school that my school visited for the program - I wished that the floor could open and swallow me whole. I still have not forgotten about this happening.

I was also much shyer back then than I am now. What a nightmare!!!
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by 190: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2010
^^
What happened dat u saw blood on your behind

Did you sit on a nail, dont tell me itz waz im thinking
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by abioila(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2010
Shy-One:

I will never, ever, ever, ever forget

IT haunts me to this day.

I was in High School at a Pep Assembly for the School's Sports Team

I was sitting in one of the front rows

It was really, really hot in the auditorium and there were rows and rows of people behind me

I was hot and sweating everywhere - I THOUGHT ANYWAYS

When the program was halfway through we were all told to stand up and clap

I stood up and was soaked in blood all the way to the back of my knees on both legs

I had on Lemon Yellow top and pants - so I was Bright Red

A girl (stranger) standing directly behind me - immediately whispered in my ear

I was stunned and started crying!!!! - I could not move, sit, nothing - I WAS HUMILIATED!! I didn't know what to do

The girl grabbed had a thin jacket and took it off and tied it around my waist and grabbed my hand and took me to her house - she lived right across the street and her mom gave me a robe and they washed my clothes for me

I went back to school when it was time to catch the bus home

I thanked GOD that the school was a school that my school visited for the program - I wished that the floor could open and swallow me whole. I still have not forgotten about this happening.

I was also much shyer back then than I am now. What a nightmare!!!
wow!a NIGHTMARE indeed!are u vry shy to d extent of usin it as ur usanme?
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by abioila(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2010
Rocktation:

Hung out with some guy that i lied to about lovvving sharwama. Lied simply because i wanted to 'belong' or sommin of that sort, i really don't know now. The problem was, i'd never seen, neither have i tasted the stuff from before. And on that very unfaithful day, my mind decided to go wandering when he was placing the order for me. So i didn't even hear him mention Sha, not to talk of Wama. So on seeing the red on it and all, i was like WTF is this? And he went, 'your favorite, remember?'. Gawd! The embarassment was just too much to be true. I begged in silence for the grounds to open up and swallow the whole of me. But of course that never happens, even when you need it the most. �
wow vry embarazn!ur punishment for not being humble!!!
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by abioila(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2010
Rocktation:

Hung out with some guy that i lied to about lovvving sharwama. Lied simply because i wanted to 'belong' or sommin of that sort, i really don't know now. The problem was, i'd never seen, neither have i tasted the stuff from before. And on that very unfaithful day, my mind decided to go wandering when he was placing the order for me. So i didn't even hear him mention Sha, not to talk of Wama. So on seeing the red on it and all, i was like WTF is this? And he went, 'your favorite, remember?'. Gawd! The embarassment was just too much to be true. I begged in silence for the grounds to open up and swallow the whole of me. But of course that never happens, even when you need it the most. �
wow vry embarazn!ur punishment for not being truthful!!!
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by ShyOne(f): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2010
@ 190 - my monthly cycle - very, very horrifying embarrassment - everyone was sweating - it was very hot in the school - I had no idea - stupid huh?  I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I had no heads-up or indication that it was my time of the month. That strange girl was sent by God. She could have been catty and immature and poked fun but she grabbed me immediately. Everyone else standing next to her were pointing and laughing.

@ abiolia - it was a nightmare and I was REALLY SHY back then and scary, very, very quiet.  I am still shy but nothing like then - I stand up for myself now and at least I have enough nerve to type about it.  Internet is like therapy for shy people.  My school was visiting another school.
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by chyk91(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2010
funny replies, dnt av anyone.
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by 190: 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2010
Quote from rhead

Not exactly the most embarrassing, but ranks high up there on the list:

I finally get this red hot chick over to my place after months of relentless pursuit. It's time to get it on, and I remember I left the rubbers I bought in my car packed outside, with three unfriendly rottweilers roaming the compound. 3 different noisy generators are on at the same time in the compound so the maiguard can't hear me calling for him.

More like a wasted night if u ask me. And no second chance 'cause the girl changes her mind the next day and the others after .

Life can be like that
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by Rocktation(f): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2010
@ABIOILA- I swear that day's a big enhancer for my truth telling today.
Re: U mess.ed up how and Y. by Uclloyd28(m): 1:56am On Oct 11, 2010
lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men With Wives Back Home, Remarrying Abroad. / Who Do We Ask / More Aam-nw Relationships Than Nm-aaw Relationship In The U.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.