Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! (23087 Views)

Watch How These Kids Danced At A Birthday Party (video) / How 4 Corpers Were Taken To A Cemetery On Their Way To A Fried's Birthday Party / Man Takes Girlfriend To Surprise Birthday Party Organised By His Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by MrsSiena1(f): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2010
@chaircover this is for you kiss thanks for the list you made. The same goes to all other intending toasters sorry playmates who are interested in Sienna from henceforth all applications should be forwarded to chaircover for shortlisting. I formally declare you Princess Sienna's official e-godmother.

@jennykadry yes oh Sienna is expensive and i hope Donovan is equal to the task.

@Gabry make una dey get ready oh.

@SeanT21 where have you been? Hope all is well. Missed you.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Gabry(f): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2010
Get ready for wetin shocked
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by MrsSiena1(f): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2010
For the required list whch has been given to Baby Donovan
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2010
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Gabry(f): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2010
Hmmm. . . Im looking at play mate and all this old woman and man come thinking Im pairing them up! Chei! shocked lipsrsealed undecided

Nevermind oo. if to make friends is about paying gold, than I will leave you guys alone. angry
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by MrsSiena1(f): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2010
Gabry talk true make devil shame no be matchmake u wan do before. Lol.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by SeanT21(f): 12:34am On Aug 15, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

@chaircover this is for you kiss thanks for the list you made. The same goes to all other intending toasters sorry playmates who are interested in Sienna from henceforth all applications should be forwarded to chaircover for shortlisting. I formally declare you Princess Sienna's official e-godmother.

@jennykadry yes oh Sienna is expensive and i hope Donovan is equal to the task.

@Gabry make una dey get ready oh.

@SeanT21 where have you been? Hope all is well. Missed you.

hey new mommy, Im here oo. Its been a long time since we were in contact. Lets keep up from now on!!
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2010
SeanT21:

hey new mommy, Im here oo. Its been a long time since we were in contact. [b]Lets keep up from now on!![/b]

We did try, but you disappeared.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by 4Play(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2010
Just saw this thread. Congrats Sienna.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by SeanT21(f): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2010
Siena:

We did try, but you disappeared.

I wont!Sorry wink
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2010
4 Play:

Just saw this thread. Congrats Sienna.

Thanks bud. You attending the Summer BBQ / meet-up in September?
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by TeeJay6(m): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2010
congrats ooo, but my brother is there nothing like privacy in your dictionary? you pretty much displayed your family online like this, is this really necessary? cant you rein it in a bit?
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Hauwa1: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2010
na so you fear reach grin grin grin grin

Tee_Jay:

congrats ooo, but my brother is there nothing like privacy in your dictionary? you pretty much displayed your family online like this, is this really necessary? cant you rein it in a bit?
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
Tee_Jay:

I have nothing to fear, brother Tjay. The birth of a baby is an event that brings great joy to all.

What are you so worried about? I guess we live in different worlds, and have different beliefs. People have websites dedicated to their courtship, wedding, and the eventual birth of their children.

Thanks for your kind words though.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by WAVixen: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2010
Siena:

I have nothing to fear, brother Tjay. The birth of a baby is an event that brings great joy to all.

What are you so worried about? I guess we live in different worlds, and have different beliefs. People have websites dedicated to their courtship, wedding, and the eventual birth of their children.

Thanks for your kind words though.

well said papa born girl. we all appreciate it, and may I use this medium to say a big congratulations!!!!!!
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by megastu(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2010
A big congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Siena.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by twinskenny(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2010
congratulation to you mr and mrs siena,

by the way is this thread for uk residents alone??
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Leilah(f): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2010
Pretty baby! beautiful wife too! Congrats to you both. Glad you were honest with yourself and went home to roost.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2010
Leilah:

Pretty baby! beautiful wife too! Congrats to you both. Glad you were honest with yourself and went home to roost.

Thanks, Leilah. Home to roost? I didn't get that. undecided
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by AngieFan(f): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2010
WOOOOOOOOOW! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thanks for telling me about this thread Siena.

Baby Girl Siena is absolutely gorgeous and a sure blessing from God! I can already tell that she is going to be the greatest and a winner at every positive thing she chooses to do in life because she has been blessed with great parents. Lovely!
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2010
Thanks, Angie! I really appreciate your kind words. smiley
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2010
My friend gave birth a couple of days ago, ah, the joy of a baby smiley
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by r231(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2010
Congratulations mr and mrs siena

i am just seeing this thread today

i know the baby is prolly talking. walking and singing now lol grin grin
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by MrsSiena1(f): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2010
@ Angiefan thanks and God bless you.

@r231 talking yes (lol) walking not yet, singing yes just like her mum. Thanks for your comments
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by ikeyman00(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2010
@@@@@@

well only just saw this thread;

to the man himself seina nevermind u pissed me off once then twice but that doesnt stop me recognising good things in life

21 gun saluteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! gbam gbam!!!!

congrat man !!!!!!

as for Mrs Seina u dnt know me; ask hubby he will tell u we are only the last soldiers in god's time left in the country Nigeria; na becomrich na mad man

enuff Respect

god bless the family!!!
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2010
^^^ Lol, Ike. Thanks bro. Where you dey na? Long time!
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by ikeyman00(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2010
@@@@@ ^^^

IN GLASGOW wetin bring me here self haaa
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hi guys!

I haven't updated this thread as much as I could have, been pretty busy, what with house move / upgrade etc. Still, here are some pictures, in no particular order though.

Sienna at 4 months old:

At 5 months - she started teething pretty early, at 2 and a half months:

Sienna at 5 months, spending time with her daddy Siena:
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by ada24: 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2010
Mr Siena - there is no disputing this little princess is ur daughter o!!

beautiful pictures and we wait for more.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by MrsSiena1(f): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ada24 yes oh no disputing the fact at all. Am a lil bit jealous she no resemble me at all. Lol.

Hope your baby is kicking fine? When are you due? I will like to chat with you at some point you can click on my husband's yim in his profile.

1 Like

Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by ada24: 1:59am On Dec 15, 2010
ah there no more space for her to kick again o! she should be here in the next 2 weeks. I am so bored of being pregnant everyday I wake up praying today is the day, hospital bags are packed and car seat has been tested and retested in the car.

dont worry I can see you in ur little girl its just that she is a spitting image of ur husband.

let me see how we can make contact - I will click on that YIM u suggested
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Seun(m): 2:03am On Dec 15, 2010
Nice, nice, nice. It must feel good to be raising and moulding a life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Wife To Keep Properties In Her Name? / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) / Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.