Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! (23400 Views)

Watch How These Kids Danced At A Birthday Party (video) / How 4 Corpers Were Taken To A Cemetery On Their Way To A Fried's Birthday Party / Man Takes Girlfriend To Surprise Birthday Party Organised By His Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 02, 2010
Haba see Sienna's micro mini skirt, o ga oooooo, this girls go make men break their necks oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by MrsSiena1(f): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2010
Abi oh. Lol
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by 0hsisi: 12:51am On Aug 04, 2010
mama-gee:

Congratulations to Siena and wife. . .

I hope he'll delete his nairaland account and spend sometime with his baby.

Early signs of madness
Pele
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by semid4lyfe(m): 4:51am On Aug 07, 2010
Hmmm. . .never knew a thread specially dedicated to the birth of Baby Sienna existed until now and I'm kinda pissed I'm just seeing it. Anyway, l posted this on another thread a few days ago.

semid4lyfe:

Congrats! 

You suppose change your signature to Mr, Mrs and Baby Siena, Proudly Naija - Browness comes as a standard  grin grin

@ Siena
Your siggy is yet to reflect your new family status. . .when you go change am, lol? grin

Congrats and may God's blessings come upon the whole family.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 07, 2010
Lol bro, thanks.

The new siggy doesn't fit, it's too long, and won't let me add any more.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by german007(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2010
Mr and Mrs Sienna. Just seen this thread!

A very big congratulations to you both!.
  cool
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Okijajuju1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2010
Congrats Sienas!!

Wow!! Your baby is lovely plus we are birthday month buddies. Nice to have another leo. Congarts yet again.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2010
german007:

Mr and Mrs Sienna. Just seen this thread!

A very big congratulations to you both!.
  cool 

Thanks bro, hope business is going well for you. cool
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2010
Okija_juju:

Congrats Sienas!!

Wow!! Your baby is lovely plus we are birthday month buddies. Nice to have another leo. Congarts yet again.

Thanks buddy. I believe Sienna's star sign is Cancer. smiley
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by honeric01(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2010
Dang, i saw this late, OH OH OH, congratulation SIENNA for the addition.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by blank(f): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2010
She is less than a month old and she is already so big.
Hope u guys are not feeding her amala. grin

Btw, is she not too young for u guys to be taking her into town?
Thought u av to wait for a minimum of 6 weeks b4 u even take her to church?
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2010
Thanks, Blank. No amala for Sienna!

A baby's never too young to go out with the parents, especially church. smiley
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by 1105(f): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2010
So mama-gee has come here again
to spew her stupidity here on a good thread
like this and the funny thing is she calls me the most annoying person
in the whole of Nairaland,
I have never seen where a mad man would simply think everyone are mad except himself~
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:31am On Aug 08, 2010
Siena:

Thanks buddy. I believe Sienna's star sign is Cancer. smiley

Oops!! My bad. I wonder what I was thinkin. Congrats anyways!! She would have made a lovely Lioness.  grin
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by touchmeder: 12:08am On Aug 12, 2010
God bless ur home,
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2010
touchmeder:

God bless your home,

Same to you too, bro. And thanks. smiley
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Gabry(f): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2010
Wow!!! I have just became an Aunty!!!!   shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

Daddy Siena, Congratulations to u and Mama Sienna cheesy on having a beautiful blessed Baby Girl and please take care of Mama Siennna for me as she needs all the nutrition and help she can get to be strong after the hardship of delivery.  cry cry cry  sad

So sorry for my late reply. I have been outdated ever since I was sent to Bushland for a Post Lay trenching Project for a month. But Im back stronger and better and ready to be the aunty of Little Sienna!  kiss kiss kiss

Come to think of it, I think Little Sienna looks like me!!!  shocked shocked shocked See Chinko eyes ooo shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

Lots of love, hugs and kisses to the both of you and the Little Princess  kiss kiss kiss,

Gabby  kiss kiss kiss

[img]http://www.gifts.ie/products/images/330-001_500x500.jpg[/img]
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2010
Gabry na sienna get moet n chandon? grin grin grin
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Gabry(f): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2010
jennykadry:

Gabry na sienna get moet n chandon? grin grin grin

For the mama and papa of Sienna naa smiley Sienna gets the pink teddy grin kiss
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by MrsSiena1(f): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
Awww! Gabry thank you so much for your kind words. My princess no resemble you oh who-sai. Lol. Yes you are now an Aunty. How is baby Donovan? Plz send real gift jo no be sreamline oh we want. What happened to DHL, Fedex etc. Lol
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Gabry(f): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

Awww! Gabry thank you so much for your kind words. My princess no resemble you oh who-sai. Lol. Yes you are now an Aunty. How is baby Donovan? Plz send real gift jo no be sreamline oh we want. What happened to DHL, Fedex etc. Lol

Mama Sienna!!! kiss kiss kiss Finally I hear word from u. How is your health? I hope you are well, up and strong wink Baby Donovan is doing good and he is such a good boy. Hee Hee! grin hey, do you think Baby D and Baby S can be play mates since both born in the same year ? but. . . OMG! I think hey are like 1 month apart cause Donovan is born on th 14 June 2010! shocked shocked shocked Hope Sienna likes a half 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 Indian and 1/2 Malaysian Hunk cheesy

Baby Donovan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/300120_38883_1484373263761_1066765165_1435449_4283477_n_jpg03b791ee9992dd40eb6615a6663140ad
Baby Sienna

^^^ Cute eh? grin grin grin
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by MrsSiena1(f): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2010
Gabry I am doing fine thank you. Of course they can be play mates but Baby Donovan is quite a distance away from Baby Sienna oh well thank God for Facebook. As for her liking Baby Donovan who wouldn't he is such a cutie. kiss kiss

I hope Baby Donovan is ready to work hard cos Baby Sienna won't settle for less you know. grin
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by SeanT21(f): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2010
I know I'm very late but I want to say CONGRATULATIONS. May God Richly bless this wonderful family. What a beautiful baby.

Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Gabry(f): 1:31am On Aug 13, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

Gabry I am doing fine thank you. Of course they can be play mates but Baby Donovan is quite a distance away from Baby Sienna oh well thank God for Facebook. As for her liking Baby Donovan who wouldn't he is such a cutie. kiss kiss

I hope Baby Donovan is ready to work hard cos Baby Sienna won't settle for less you know. grin

Baby D is applying for Baby Gym next year to toughen up and be a man.LOL! grin

SeanT21:

I know I'm very late but I want to say CONGRATULATIONS. May God Richly bless this wonderful family. What a beautiful baby.

Where u been baby gurl? cry
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by SeanT21(f): 5:20am On Aug 13, 2010
Hey Gabby, I been here. Just around, not really posting.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 13, 2010
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2010
^^^ I couldn't have put it better myself.

*Drools over image of a black Audi Q7 V12 TDI.
tongue
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Gabry(f): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2010
SeanT21:

Hey Gabby, I been here. Just around, not really posting.

I see. I thought u forggoten me  sad

chaircover:

Ok Gabry. I think I sense some subtle toasting. So lets do this properly shall we. We are more than this o!  cool

To register interest;

First of all, please deposit £10 Million into a designated bank account. Please note that this is a token payment to register interest and we reserve the right not to give you our beautiful daughter and with no refund.

In the meantime, we will also require a 2010 Black BMW X5 for Mama Sienna and a 2010 Silver Audi Jeep for Baba Sienna. We could have asked for a Bugatti but we are not greedy but reasonable people.

We will also like you to buy a nice 5 star holiday apartment in Malaysia in Mr & Mrs Siena's names so that baby Sienna can visit baby Donovan if she likes; again we could have asked for a permanent suite in Dubai's Burj Al ARAB but we are reasonable people.

Let us know as soon as the money has been deposited & we will add your name to the list.

Long gone are the Yams, fruit and salt days. This is the Jet set age  grin

Ehen! LOL!  grin No go teach baby Sienna be spoil child oo. This one no be small thing. But we are looking at play mates. Not lovers naa. This one only be pikin now  grin
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Gabry(f): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2010
Siena:

^^^ I couldn't have put it better myself.

*Drools over image of a black Audi Q7 V12 TDI.
tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Na waa! see the fatha dey open his eyes for cling bling. . . I go fear ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 14, 2010
come gabry, you no see baby siena mini skirt, expensive is written allover her grin

The only gift i will give to siena is an AK47 gun, cos he is in for some serious fight with them men when siena grow up, even now the gurl don dey get toasters grin grin grin grin imagine when she begin wear tight fitted pants and body hugging tops, dayummmmmmmmmm

Ol boy siena tighten your seat and waist belt
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by GlobalD2: 3:26am On Aug 14, 2010
chaircover:

Ok Gabry. I think I sense some subtle toasting. So lets do this properly shall we. We are more than this o! cool

To register interest;

First of all, please deposit £10 Million into a designated bank account. Please note that this is a token payment to register interest and we reserve the right not to give you our beautiful daughter and with no refund.

In the meantime, we will also require a 2010 Black BMW X5 for Mama Sienna and a 2010 Silver Audi Jeep for Baba Sienna. We could have asked for a Bugatti but we are not greedy but reasonable people.

We will also like you to buy a nice 5 star holiday apartment in Malaysia in Mr & Mrs Siena's names so that baby Sienna can visit baby Donovan if she likes; again we could have asked for a permanent suite in Dubai's Burj Al ARAB but we are reasonable people.

Let us know as soon as the money has been deposited & we will add your name to the list.

Long gone are the Yams, fruit and salt days. This is the Jet set age grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Gabry(f): 3:31am On Aug 14, 2010
jennykadry:

come gabry, you no see baby siena mini skirt, expensive is written allover her grin

The only gift i will give to siena is an AK47 gun, cos he is in for some serious fight with them men when siena grow up, even now the gurl don dey get toasters grin grin grin grin imagine when she begin wear tight fitted pants and body hugging tops, dayummmmmmmmmm

Ol boy siena tighten your seat and waist belt

Na waaa ooo, shocked shocked shocked See you old people go talk on behalf of Sienna. embarassed cry This one not fair naa. I bet Sienna will grow up wiser than that. She would be a mature young lwoman with brains of a delightful civilize young lady kiss kiss kiss This one no be small thing naaa cheesy

And as for my nephew Donovan, come to think of it, I can see he looks like a little old man right now. LOL! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. / Nigerian Couple Welcome 1st Baby After 22yrs Of Marriage(pics) / Baby Sleep Myths Every Parent Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.