Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (64767 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by AleAirHub(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lol....

Feminist only existence online as long Nigeria is conscience...

Outside online / social media is a different world for them.

Congratulations to Lydia Ikeji grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by franchasng: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
tosyne2much:
2. When she accepts to date you, she spells out her rules and regulations and what she can't do for a man
This guy is a genius, damn it, guy I need to give u some bottles shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Uglymugg: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Those meme's are top quality

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by AleAirHub(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Op
More ororo to your hustling for pointing this out... grin grin grin grin grin grin NA so dem full my contact list cheesy cheesy grin
tosyne2much:
2. When she accepts to date you, she spells out her rules and regulations and what she can't do for a man
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by franchasng: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
AleAirHub:
Lol....

Feminist only existence online as long Nigeria is conscience...

Outside online / social media is a different world for them.

Congratulations to Lydia Ikeji grin grin grin
Feminists all over the world end up as:

1.) Babymamas

2.) Forever-bitter-single auntie

3.) Divorced sugarmama paying hugely to broke handsome-forming jigolos and sugarboys

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Mofpearl: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
2 and 4 are actually fine, I agree with them.

Don't see anything wrong in splitting the bills.
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by franchasng: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
tosyne2much:
8. She says she doesn't care about a man's money but when another guy is showing her money
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
OP is nothing but a misogynistic pig like all Nigerian men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by wristbangle: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Tosyne2much!!! cool
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by AleAirHub(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jesu ...
They are all looking at you right now after dropping these your bomb explosion grin grin grin grin. NA run I dey I follow you join ooo.
Bravo Sir
franchasng:
Feminists all over the world end up as:

1.) Babymamas

2.) Forever-bitter-single auntie

3.) Divorced sugarmama paying hugely to broke handsome-forming jigolos and sugarboys

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
If this shi made FP, then corruption is real angry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by eROCK247(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
deedy111:
I can personally relate with the last one, I met and dated one like that for few months, I almost gave up with all her rule and regulations and always perfect attitude, but I later liked when I finally bleeped her.

Hmm when I was bleeping her, was surprised how she couldn't manage or regulate the way she spoke in tongues, she was so carried away I had to slap her butts hard severally as a revenge of her earlier insult but she didn't even noticed grin
After the whole show if dare try to mimick how she did, only her face go tell me how far.

I love em more on bed

Bros just kukuma record and share the sex tape na! YDS
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by franchasng: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Rukkydelta:
I will go and give thanksgiving in church the day tosyne2much and gang understands what feminism is really all about and not about being pompous and having shit attitudes claiming feminism smiley
all what he wrote are 100% true of so-called feminists all over the world!

US President Donald Trump himself hates feminists!

If given the chance he will jail them all!

Feminists are enemies of humanity and natural order!

Feminists disrespect God!

Feminists are bitter women who have been severally heartbroken and used and dumped by toxic men they attracted into their life out of their stubbornness and stupidity!

All feminists end up as either divorced bitter women who end up gracing the beds of small boy gigolos forming handsome dudes with 12 packs!

Or they end up as single mothers/babymamas

The very toxic ones end up as forever bitter single aunties who no man finds attractive or worthy to be a wife.

Virtuous women are the salt of the world and they don't need to form or become toxic women in the name of feminism and they always meet amazing men due to their uprightness, openness, purity in heart and respect for mankind.

All the divorced, aged single white women patronizing internet romance scammers are feminists because their white guys have rejected them, so they look towards Africa for love!

Any lady u meet that gives you rule you must follow to date her or be her friend is toxic and not worthy of your time, discard her!

Virtuous women attract great men who worship them without them fighting for it! How many happily married women that married successful great men all over the world are feminists

Feminists if at all they find a man to marry temporary, they end up marrying weak men who are usually unheard and unsuccessful! Those are the only type of men they can attract; failed sissies!

White guys are no longer interested in marriage due to their women turning toxic in the name of feminism.

The few that marry when young divorce them when they open eyes to their useless feminism nonsense aimed at destroying men!

Nature has a way of balancing things and rewarding us for our rebellion, that is why nature sends internet scammers and playboys to all the feminists after they have ruined the lives of good men.

Nature pay them back by giving them gigolos who deal with them ruthlessly because they love handsome boys with big dick a lot, very corrupt set of women deceiving themselves with the facade called feminism!

All they care for is money and dick!!

13 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by AleAirHub(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
All Nigerian men including who donated the sperm that originated you right ?. cheesy
Philpham:
OP is nothing but a misogynistic pig like all Nigerian men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by asawanathegreat(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
No comment on this
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by AleAirHub(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Oya take this one take step down grin
franchasng:
all what he wrote are 100% true of so-called feminists all over the world!

US President Donald Trump himself hates feminists!

If given the chance he will jail them all!

Feminists are enemies of humanity and natural order!

Feminists disrespect God!

Feminists are bitter women who have been severally heartbroken and used and dumped by toxic men they attracted into their life out of their stubbornness and stupidity!

All feminists end up as either divorced bitter women who end up gracing the beds of small boy gigolos forming handsome dudes with 12 packs!

Or they end up as single mothers/babymamas

The very toxic ones end up as forever bitter single aunties who no man finds attractive or worthy to be a wife.

Virtuous women are the salt of the world and they don't need to form or become toxic women in the name of feminism and they always meet amazing men due to their uprightness, openness, purity in heart and respect for mankind.

All the divorced, aged single white women patronizing internet romance scammers are feminists!

White guys are no longer interested in marriage due to their women turning toxic in the name of feminism.

The few that marry when young divorce them when they open eyes to their useless feminism nonsense aimed at destroying men!

Nature has a way of balancing things and rewarding us for our rebellion, that is why nature sends internet scammers and playboys to all the feminists after they have ruined the lives of good men.

Nature pay them back by giving them gigolos who deal with them ruthlessly because they love handsome boys with big dick a lot, very corrupt set of women deceiving themselves with the facade called feminism!

All they care for is money and dick!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by ebrochukwu(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by bluefilm: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is very dry.

Tosyne2much you really need to upgrade your sense of humor to 2.0.

Dasall.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
tosyne2much:
3. When she's just being lazy doing house chores and uses feminism to cover up
ewelecheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
tosyne2much:
8. She says she doesn't care about a man's money but when another guy is showing her money
grin
tosyne2much:
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by tosyne2much(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
franchasng:
This guy is a genius, damn it, guy I need to give u some bottles shocked cheesy
Thanks man cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by franchasng: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
AleAirHub:
Oya take this one take step down grin
hahahaha....let me fire more bra cheesy

Feminists are a curse to today's world! They cause more harm than good!

How many feminists do you hear that they gave scholarships, empowered their fellow women financially or career-wise

It is after a man somewhere have helped them become financially okay as a woman that they remember feminism because they are so wicked to give back to the society that made them!

Can't Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie start a prized writers competition in Nigeria and Africa to help discover unknown African writers

Can't she start a publishing company to target helping fellow young and financially handicapped Nigerian female writers get discovered globally

Isn't that the kind of cause she ought to be pioneering than coming to destroy Nigerian women with a useless facade that the western world is already regretting ever starting

Bunch of wicked women hiding behind feminism to display their hatred and wickedness to humanity angry

10 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by femora007(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin

7 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Elliot2(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
look guys,the only feminist in nigeria is my gf. trust me. all d rest are man hating embittered souls,and lazy scumbags.
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by okwabayi(m): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Black feminists do not exist, especially black African ones.
Try and tell white women you are a feminist, they will laugh off the stupid pride you hold dear and maintain.
Feminism is something created for white people by white people. Blacks are not meant to share in the struggle nor benefits. Akatas are quickly realizing this fact. It is also the reason why Nigerian women’s feminism starts and ends in online discussion forums.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by openmine(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
tosyne2much:
1. The way she looks at you when wooing her. She's not swayed by romantic talks because she has heard it all
grin grin
so true!
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by openmine(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
tosyne2much:
7. When she visits your family, she doesn't act like a feminist so that your mom won't discourage you from marrying her
grin grin grin
kai

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by openmine(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
deedy111:
I can personally relate with the last one, I met and dated one like that for few months, I almost gave up with all her rule and regulations and always perfect attitude, but I later liked when I finally bleeped her.

Hmm when I was bleeping her, was surprised how she couldn't manage or regulate the way she spoke in tongues, she was so carried away I had to slap her butts hard severally as a revenge of her earlier insult but she didn't even noticed grin
After the whole show if dare try to mimick how she did, only her face go tell me how far.

I love em more on bed
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by epelumi42(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
I feel offended by this post and here is why:

Many Nigerian ladies don't understand the concept of feminism and that's fine. A plus for your post, but the fact that you chose to create a stereotype is crazy.

feminism does not indicate men-hating, it means giving women equal chances and opportunities as men. That women should not be assigned tasks just because they are women and men should not think they are superior because they are men. Feminism tries to remove the concept of man's world.

It is evident that many men here are threatened by the idea of having women who believe in gender equality. Feminism is about empowering women, not making them subjects. But does that mean you can't spend on a woman? So because a woman wants gender equality, you shouldn't help her out? That's basically what lovers should do for each other. They don't do it because they think they are superior to each other, but that they love each other.

This post is practically insinuating that feminism is nonsense and judging by the way people responded here, many men are threatened by the idea of women not submitting to their wills. jeez...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Fxwarrior: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
tosyne2much:
9. She claims equality always but when you talk about splitting bills

Feminists are demanding and hypocrites in this aspect.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Fourwinds: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
vivie01:
The alpha and no.8 though. grin grin
number 10 looks like a well finished job

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by EmekaBlue(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
frozen70:
Lol,
women makes the world go round

A man will be dying for a lady and tries hard to woo a lady

when she accepts you let her handle the relationship, leaving her dying for you

What a world.
grin u seem right!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos) / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.