Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,649 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Why Do You Go Into Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Go Into Relationship (2251 Views)

LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) / Wrong Reasons Why Ladies Desperately Go Into Relationship/marriage / Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Go Into Relationship by smartsoft(m): 2:05am On Jan 07, 2006
Well why do we go into relationship.. Mostly some ppl go into relationship cos they want a sexmate.. why some ppl go into it cos they want soulmate.. and also some other ppl goes into it cos one of there friend is into it.. mostly some ppl don't understand the meaning of relationship.
Re: Why Do You Go Into Relationship by brick(m): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2006
smartsoft:

Well why do we go into relationship.. Mostly some people go into relationship because they want a sexmate.. why some people go into it because they want soulmate.. and also some other people goes into it because one of there friend is into it.. mostly some people don't understand the meaning of relationship.
well smartsoft, what kind of relationship are u talking about here?
Re: Why Do You Go Into Relationship by smartsoft(m): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2006
Brick Ain't you in relationship with someone
Re: Why Do You Go Into Relationship by layi(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2006
I go into relationships because i want to relate.
Re: Why Do You Go Into Relationship by brick(m): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2006
smartsoft:

Brick Ain't you in relationship with someone
off course smartsoft, the moment i was born i came into a relationship atleast with my parents cheesy cheesy cheesy. well i think life just pushes me into it. grin
Re: Why Do You Go Into Relationship by 2nde(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2006
It depends on you to decide why you go into relationship. If you like choose sex, friend, lover etc It's all left to you
Re: Why Do You Go Into Relationship by sammyjl(f): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2007
undecided I go into a relationship for companionship, love and to share my time with my partner. Is it wrong?
Re: Why Do You Go Into Relationship by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2011
I guess Rihanna has d answer S&M(Sex n Money)! Sex 4 men,money 4 women(xcept me sha)!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Answered That She Loved Another Guy Most Before My Face / What Is Love?,explain With 1 Word. / Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.