Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK (56687 Views)

Woman Ran Away From Bed During A Marathon Sex With Husband - Video / My Boyfriend Does This Shocking Thing During Lovemaking – Girl Reveals / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK by sirusX(m): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
babeosisi:
I was nearly a victim of bed malfunction sometime ago
It was also a high king bed
The middle support caved in and I rolled and nearly fell off but God was watching out cool

I just pictured an olosho saying this cheesy

That kind of watching over ehn
Re: Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK by Venerable612(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
QueenBelle:
White people can sue for anything!!!

It actually shows that their law system are functioning efficiently. Not in Nigeria where you can't sue for murder if you don't have the dough

That’s not true smiley.
Re: Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Venerable612:

That’s not true smiley.
you're welcome to prove me wrong
Re: Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK by Venerable612(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Earthbound:
I trust the company to employ the best lawyers for this case. What kind of stupendous law suit is this?

I'm sure some hardcore hogtied BDSM was at play here.

It’s not stupendous, she has a highly legitimate claim. She just bought it two weeks before the incident. There are higher thresholds on supplier and producers of consumer goods in the UK (and EU generally) - especially when they cause harms.

You can sue a condom company if it tears during sex smiley
Re: Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK by Venerable612(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
QueenBelle:
you're welcome to prove me wrong

I am not qualified to practice law in Nigeria but claims for murder are not brought by individuals. They are brought by the State itself, at no cost to the victim’s family. Murder is a crime against the state not the person.
Re: Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK by Venerable612(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
zicoraads:
This are actually places where institutions work. That being said, the case is dead on arrival. grin

Yu will be surprised she will most likely win the case. Usually cases without merits don’t get to make trials at all in the UK. They are usually thrown off or settled out of court. I am sure the plaintiff brought the case under the Consumer Protection Act. The Act is really Draculian. It imposes huge duty of care on suppliers and producers of consumer goods and the liability is grevious when their products causes harm or death.
Re: Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK by Dayoara: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Is the man Iron Man?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.